Hello to Everyone here!

PhatSounds

Hello there, i'm just a guy who is 23 years old and live in Singapore. I came to know about this site from my good friends in Pherotalk so here i am & i'm very interested in potions especially the phero ones here :cry: I noticed that there is a different variety of products to choose here which is great :thumb_up11:

To be honest here, i have been browsing the site for some time & i have decided to join this site & make an order soon as i want to see how the phero products here work. My aim to use pheros is to attract ladies which i'm not good at, gain respect from others, make people feel comfortable around me & yes like i said before i want to see if they work.

Ok for my order, i'm planning to get Woodland Man, Super Sexy for Men, Synchronicity & two pendants(Malachite Point Pendant & Tumbled Tiger Eye Pendant). I also wanted to get Phero Boy: SUPER but it's out of stock so any idea when it will be restocked back? So if you have any comment on these products, feel free to voice out & i welcome any feedback :winktongue: Thanks for reading my introduction & see you :)

Hi PhatSounds ! Wow, Suddenly this 'rush' of men joining us, that COOL !! Well.... WELCOME !! ;)

liz

Welcome PhatSounds. It's nice to know there are men out there that recognize the power of scents. :D You got some great stuff.

;)

Hello there, i'm just a guy who is 23 years old and live in Singapore. I came to know about this site from my good friends in Pherotalk so here i am & i'm very interested in potions especially the phero ones here :D I noticed that there is a different variety of products to choose here which is great :great:

To be honest here, i have been browsing the site for some time & i have decided to join this site & make an order soon as i want to see how the phero products here work. My aim to use pheros is to attract ladies which i'm not good at, gain respect from others, make people feel comfortable around me & yes like i said before i want to see if they work.

Ok for my order, i'm planning to get Woodland Man, Super Sexy for Men, Synchronicity & two pendants(Malachite Point Pendant & Tumbled Tiger Eye Pendant). I also wanted to get Phero Boy: SUPER but it's out of stock so any idea when it will be restocked back? So if you have any comment on these products, feel free to voice out & i welcome any feedback :) Thanks for reading my introduction & see you ;)

Hi there and welcome!

Phero boy Super may not be back, all of our fragrances besides the Original LP and a couple of others are Limited Editions. If there is enough requests, and ingredients are available, then we try to do a re-brew, but it's not guaranteed.

Be sure to read the reviews, and ask questions! We are here for you!

Welcome!

SG

My thanks to all the ladies who welcome me here :) I feel so welcomed in here as a guy :) Hmm Carrie mind i ask you are Carrie from Pherotalk right? Ok Sinister girl(cool name btw) so i see Phero Boy Super may not be back unless there is enough requests & ingredients are available, ok i got a few questions for you & btw mind i called you Lady Sinister Girl?

Ok here are the questions, firstly, can you recommend something similar to Phero Boy Super?, secondly can you give any comments on the pheros here(Woodland Man, Super Sexy for Men, Synchronicity) that i have selected for my order there?, thirdly since i live in asia so how long will my order reached me when i proceed my order? Fourthly if you have good recommendation for my situation, do let me know as i welcome any recommendation & lastly how much dosage should i wear for pheros here when i received them? Is it the same like i wear the pheros from Androtics?

That's all i would like to ask from you Lady Sinister Girl & thanks :wink2:

My thanks to all the ladies who welcome me here :) I feel so welcomed in here as a guy :) Hmm Carrie mind i ask you are Carrie from Pherotalk right? Ok Sinister girl(cool name btw) so i see Phero Boy Super may not be back unless there is enough requests & ingredients are available, ok i got a few questions for you & btw mind i called you Lady Sinister Girl?

Ok here are the questions, firstly, can you recommend something similar to Phero Boy Super?, secondly can you give any comments on the pheros here(Woodland Man, Super Sexy for Men, Synchronicity) that i have selected for my order there?, thirdly since i live in asia so how long will my order reached me when i proceed my order? Fourthly if you have good recommendation for my situation, do let me know as i welcome any recommendation & lastly how much dosage should i wear for pheros here when i received them? Is it the same like i wear the pheros from Androtics?

That's all i would like to ask from you Lady Sinister Girl & thanks :wink2:

hi PhatSounds, yes, I'm the same person. Glad to see you brought your royal purpleness over here!

Carrie

hi PhatSounds, yes, I'm the same person. Glad to see you brought your royal purpleness over here!

Carrie

Oh i see Carrie well i just want to confirm there & thanks for your sweet compliment there :) Btw do you have good recommendation on the pheros here which is suitable for a guy like me? Do let me know. Thanks :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

My thanks to all the ladies who welcome me here :) I feel so welcomed in here as a guy :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Hmm Carrie mind i ask you are Carrie from Pherotalk right? Ok Sinister girl(cool name btw) so i see Phero Boy Super may not be back unless there is enough requests & ingredients are available, ok i got a few questions for you & btw mind i called you Lady Sinister Girl?

That's all i would like to ask from you Lady Sinister Girl & thanks :)

Hi Phat! I can't answer all of the questions that you posed to SG, but I might be able to jump in on a few.

Even though the scent for Phero Boy Super may not be re-brewed, you can still get the Super Sexy for men pheros added to any men's scent of your choice. UN for men is very similar, so you could just get the pheros added to that scent, if you wish.

Actually, you can get any of the concentrated pheros added to any LP scent.....is only costs an extra $20, and it makes things more convenient. The one thing to remember is that you have to order a bottle of scent, then order the "add pheromones". In your order notes, you would indicate which scent was to have which pheros added.

As for the pheros here, they are all good.....

Woodland Man actually uses Turn up the Heat from Androtics, and the lovely ladies have created a really nice scent base for it, so there will be no need for you to use a separate cover scent.

The other phero blends you have mentioned are exclusive to Love Potion, and are all very potent. I have had wonderful results with the scented and unscented phero blends from here. The main thing to remember is that since they are in an oil-based scent, they will not diffuse as quickly as the alcohol-based ones (this is a good thing if you live in a hot humid area like I do).

I cannot answer as to how long it will take you to get an order......I am not sure Mara and Danna could either. "Normal" turnaround time in the US is 2 weeks.....most of us usually get them faster than that though.....I am not sure how long it would take to get to Asia.....

Hope this answers your questions!!

My thanks to all the ladies who welcome me here :) I feel so welcomed in here as a guy :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Hmm Carrie mind i ask you are Carrie from Pherotalk right? Ok Sinister girl(cool name btw) so i see Phero Boy Super may not be back unless there is enough requests & ingredients are available, ok i got a few questions for you & btw mind i called you Lady Sinister Girl?

That's all i would like to ask from you Lady Sinister Girl & thanks :)

Hi there-I'm going to leave the phero recs to the phero gurus-Maybe Mara can also jump in here.

Shipping: It can take from 1 week to three months to get a package in Asia. If you need it sooner, please choose GLOBAL PRIORITY from this page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/Additiona...l_Services.html

GLobal Express can also be done, you would have to Email the office for a quote.

Don't wear these like you would androtics, ours are MUCH more concentrated. I'll leave that to DOLLY! LOL

DOLLY!!! RECCS PLEASE!!

Hope that helps!

SG

Don't wear these like you would androtics, ours are MUCH more concentrated. I'll leave that to DOLLY! LOL

DOLLY!!! RECCS PLEASE!!

Yes, these are much more potent, IMO, and I am a long-time phero user. I have used products from just about every phero company out there, including Androtics. Currently, I buy ONLY the phero products stocked here at LP.

You can either purchase the phero blends in a scented limited edition, unscented, or as an add-in to a regular LP scent. I have done all 3.....

To attract women, I would say get some Super Sexy for Men, either in unscented or added to the men's fragrance UN (one of the sexiest scents I have ever smelled on a man)......to gain respect, maybe you could try some PheroBoy Dominance......to make others more comfortable you can either go with the Synchronicity OR the Unscented Drop your Guard.

As far as a proper "dosage", that is a more difficult question. Not all products work the same for different people. You may need to use more or less than the next person. Start out slowly. Roll a bit on your pulse points, and go.....if you buy the scented ones, there is no need to use a cover scent. If you get no reactions, try a bit more the next day. They are very strong....I have gotten reactions by wearing the tiniest little bit.....remember, less is more.....

Edited by Dolly

My big thanks to Lady Dolly & Lady Sinister Girl for the answers & info given :thumbup: I appreciate it very much :rolleyes: Btw Dolly & Sinister Girl you both don't mind if i called you Lady Dolly & Lady Sinister Girl? Ok now i understand how is the shipping process as well as the phero info given there. It was very helpful & informative :) Btw those are great recommendation of pheros Lady Dolly & i'm ordering most likely all that you have recommended there :wink2: And you say wear less is more & if there is no reaction, wear a bit more, ok i got it, good advice :great:

But i got two more questions that i need to ask, well mind telling me what is "scented limited edition" & i heard there is an August Clearance Sale so what is all about & is it still on?

My big thanks to Lady Dolly & Lady Sinister Girl for the answers & info given :thumbup: I appreciate it very much :rolleyes: Btw Dolly & Sinister Girl you both don't mind if i called you Lady Dolly & Lady Sinister Girl? Ok now i understand how is the shipping process as well as the phero info given there. It was very helpful & informative :) Btw those are great recommendation of pheros Lady Dolly & i'm ordering most likely all that you have recommended there :wink2: And you say wear less is more & if there is no reaction, wear a bit more, ok i got it, good advice :great:

But i got two more questions that i need to ask, well mind telling me what is "scented limited edition" & i heard there is an August Clearance Sale so what is all about & is it still on?

When I referred to a "scented limited edition", I was referring to a scented phero blend that goes through the normal process of most of the other scents here, and sells out. The majority of LP scents are indeed "limited editions", some of which are re-brewed, and some of which are not.

I think that the August clearance is still going on.....if you buy 2 full-sized bottles, you receive a free one from the list at the beginning of the clearance sale thread.

Edited by Dolly

Oh i see Lady Dolly, thanks for explaining to me there :wink2: , ok there is all i need to ask & i will proceed with my order soon. Thanks again :rolleyes: I will give my review of the pheros here when i got & tested the pheros that i ordered :) See you :thumbup:

Edited by PhatSounds

Oh i see Lady Dolly, thanks for explaining to me there :wink2: , ok there is all i need to ask & i will proceed with my order soon. Thanks again :rolleyes: I will give my review of the pheros here when i got & tested the pheros that i ordered :) See you :thumbup:

You're very welcome! We look forward to reading your reviews!

Also, since you are now an active forum member.....if you post within 2 weeks of an order, and you order $20 or more, you get to choose 2 free trial vials. You can do this once monthly.

Tee-hee Dolly, we can just set you up with a desk at the front of the "LP Hotel"...you've become the Concierge, the Welcome Wagon, and Phero Datawoman! :rolleyes::):wink2:

:thumbup:

Yes Dolly you make us all feel great!

Hmm, that's interesting info there Lady Dolly, so i got to post within 2 weeks of an order meaning after i get my order right? And for the two free trial vials, how will i be informed when i make my order? Sorry i got to ask questions again :rolleyes:

Edited by PhatSounds

Hi PhatSounds... "I'm Not Dolly, Nor do I Play Her On TV" but....

Actually, you COULD post first, then place and order and qualify for the 2 free trial vials. The only limitation is that you can only take advantage of the offer one time in a month.

If you are paying with Paypal, there is an area (towards the left side of the screen and towards the top) that says "Notes" - it's pretty small, but if you click on it, it opens up a window for you to enter details regarding your order. If you are not paying with Paypal, I assume you could send Mara and Danna a quick email with your order number included to:

TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

Hi PhatSounds... "I'm Not Dolly, Nor do I Play Her On TV" but....

Actually, you COULD post first, then place and order and qualify for the 2 free trial vials. The only limitation is that you can only take advantage of the offer one time in a month.

If you are paying with Paypal, there is an area (towards the left side of the screen and towards the top) that says "Notes" - it's pretty small, but if you click on it, it opens up a window for you to enter details regarding your order. If you are not paying with Paypal, I assume you could send Mara and Danna a quick email with your order number included to:

TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

Now see, your response was better than mine....I posted it, but when I did, you had beat me to it, so I just deleted mine....

Thank you for the props ladies....I just do it because I am on here a lot, and I know that Mara and Danna are often very busy, and don't have time to field every question......so, I try to help out when I can!!

Now see, your response was better than mine....I posted it, but when I did, you had beat me to it, so I just deleted mine....

aww, shux...^^.gif

Thank you for the props ladies....I just do it because I am on here a lot, and I know that Mara and Danna are often very busy, and don't have time to field every question......so, I try to help out when I can!!

We know...we know... as do we all, when we can. Just tryin' to repay the kindness here, we is! :rolleyes:

My thanks for explaining to me there Katz :great: I appreciate it very much :wink2: And Lady Dolly thanks for helping me with all my questions there :thumbup: You all have been a friendly & supporting community to me here :rolleyes: Well then thanks again & i will proceed with my order :)

Ok just inform all of you here, that i have make my order just now :) My order consist of Woodland Man, Unscented Super Sexy for Men, Synchronicity & one pendant:Malachite Point Pendant. This show how much trust i have placed in the pheros & the forum here :blink: Anyway i can't wait to test the pheros here but i just wait for my order to be shipped for now :)

See you :)

Edited by PhatSounds

Sounds like a good start! I hope you'll keep reading/posting 'till your bottles arrive...if the men's work for you like the women's work for the ladies here, I'm *sure* you'll be happy!

Thanks Katz for your compliment there :) Yes i will try to do some reading plus posting here if i got the time there :) Btw do you have any topics here to recommend? Yes true like you say there, i'm definitely sure that the pheros here will work well for the guys as it work well for the ladies too :hotjump: I can't wait to receive the pheros hehe :blink: Well see you :)

Edited by PhatSounds

Thanks Katz for your compliment there :) Yes i will try to do some reading plus posting here if i got the time there :blush: Btw do you have any topics here to recommend? Yes true like you say there, i'm definitely sure that the pheros here will work well for the guys as it work well for the ladies too :wink2: I can't wait to receive the pheros hehe :001_302: Well see you :)

The review section is a wealth of information....there are reviews of phero and non-phero scents there.....you can use the search function to find out what others have thought about particular scents.

There are many here that could be worn by either a man or a woman.....and that includes pheros and non-pheros. Many of us have and use some of the "unisex" blends.....and some of us have even crossed over the gender lines.....for instance, I love Rajah on me, even though it is originally designed for a man......and some men can pull off wearing some of the women's scents also......so, be sure to be open!! And, be sure to let us all know what you think!!

Edited by Dolly

My thanks for the recommendation Lady Dolly :rainman: I have checked the review section for a while & i find that the section is very interesting & informative indeed :) I will give more feedback after i check more. Thanks again :bo:

Edited by PhatSounds

Hello there, i'm just a guy who is 23 years old and live in Singapore. I came to know about this site from my good friends in Pherotalk so here i am & i'm very interested in potions especially the phero ones here :D I noticed that there is a different variety of products to choose here which is great ;)

Ok for my order, i'm planning to get Woodland Man, Super Sexy for Men, Synchronicity & two pendants(Malachite Point Pendant & Tumbled Tiger Eye Pendant). I also wanted to get Phero Boy: SUPER but it's out of stock so any idea when it will be restocked back? So if you have any comment on these products, feel free to voice out & i welcome any feedback :) Thanks for reading my introduction & see you :wink2:

:D Hey PhatSounds, how ya goin buddy, Yeah iv'e been on this forum for about a forghtnight and all is well, I haven't even been repremanded for my sexist joking around yet TE, I think the women here are all pretty well cool, and i have found some real treasures of beauty in reading their posts concerning what makes up their days, and i have been touched by the innocence and unique beauty that the depths of their souls reveal.

I did order some Love Potien E Black 1/3 oz. Also i did order the Unscented Pheromone Blend "Super Sexy 4 Men.

The pheromones come in at a ratio of 1/10 ratio of dilution.

So my 10 mL of Unscented Super Sexy will contain 1mg of pheromone formula Concentrate

that works out roughly at 1.7 mcg of Concentrated Pheromone formulation per drop.

I have taken the option of adding my choice of Unscented Pheromone the Super Sexy 4 Men to the full size bottle of Love Potion Perfume that i also ordered in this package ie

the Love Potion E Black.

The potion may be a little sweet for a man, but i also love some of the "Beautiful" Floral creations that the girls use.

If i find it a tad sweet i can always add an itsy bity little Stinky Androstenone concentrate that i have, and that will add some depth and warmpth to the integrity thereof.

At my advanced age of closer to 60 than 50 ha ha , I can get carry a decent application of added Androstenone and still manage to resinate within happy harmonys

So testing out my product say starting out at around 5 or 6 drops that will give me around 10 mcg of excellent world class and proven Concentrated Pheromones Combination to offer to the Universe hand in hand with the E Black Ultra Sensuous le Love Potion

Ill probably double that for a wild night out on the tiles at say up to 12 drops,

Well at a max application rate of say 12 dr then it would work out at around $1 Australian per application, Which in my estimation for a wild night of endless possabilities,,,, then $1 is very economical going i might add.

After i receive my order i am actually taking one of the products that you have on your list its a fragranced item called Synchronicity, im actually practicing how to pronounce the word ha ha i will get it.

Yeah it looks like it may be a smooth oporator the Synchro nicity Hmmm i hope i'v spelled it ok.

Hey Phat S i have read some of your posts on Phero Talk Forum good Man, May i add that i like your refreshing style.

Oh and welcome, I hope we can compare a few observations on the Blokes er um Mens Potient Potions in the future. Ok Sea ya Phat Sounds, And good Phero Fishing, And may your rod bend often.... :)

Whoa thanks for the welcome plus all the useful info that you have shared with me there terry0400-40 :D I appreciate all the info that you have shared with me there very much :( And you did spelled Synchronicity correctly, well i myself have some difficulty even to said it out :Blusher:

And thanks for your compliment on my posts in Pherotalk :lol: Well about comparing a few observations on the Mens Potient Potions, sure thing, why not? I'm ok with it :) And yeah i hope you have a good phero fishing too. See you :)

Whoa thanks for the welcome plus all the useful info that you have shared with me there terry0400-40 :lol: I appreciate all the info that you have shared with me there very much :Blusher: And you did spelled Synchronicity correctly, well i myself have some difficulty even to said it out :D

And thanks for your compliment on my posts in Pherotalk :) Well about comparing a few observations on the Mens Potient Potions, sure thing, why not? I'm ok with it :) And yeah i hope you have a good phero fishing too. See you :)

Yeah, thanks PS and i hope ur order arrives with speed, as i am interested to get your opinion of Woodland Man, Ie your opinion of the fragrance aspect and also that of the endurance factor as to does the fragrance hang well or fade out fast ?

Sea ya Phat S, be good te he, " whats that " ? :(

Thanks terry0400-40 for wishing my order arrives with speed but i got a small problem well i wanted to get Phero Boy: SUPER but it was out of stock at that time so i proceed with my order. And then i found out after proceeding my order, there is 2 bottles in stock so now i'm hoping if those 2 bottles can't be added to my order then at least reserve it :( Well i guess i wait for the reply for now.

And sure terry0400-40, i will let you know about my review of Woodland Man after i received & tested it, just be sure to check it out when i post it in the review section :D And yes i see that was a weird banana playing a guitar there, cool emoticon btw :Blusher: See ya :lol:

Edited by PhatSounds

Thanks terry0400-40 for wishing my order arrives with speed but i got a small problem well i wanted to get Phero Boy: SUPER but it was out of stock at that time so i proceed with my order. And then i found out after proceeding my order, there is 2 bottles in stock so now i'm hoping if those 2 bottles can't be added to my order then at least reserve it :P Well i guess i wait for the reply for now.

And sure terry0400-40, i will let you know about my review of Woodland Man after i received & tested it, just be sure to check it out when i post it in the review section :aola: And yes i see that was a weird banana playing a guitar there, cool emoticon btw ;) See ya :aola:

Yeah PhatSounds they have some fab emoticons, thats why i post up lol.

This is one of my favourite ones, so now i have an excuse to use it, and well it sorta reminds me of how i probably would look after drinking several good drams of Napoleon Brandy, and totin on a couple puffs of a Havana Gold Supreme.... um... er ..cigar ? :woohoonaner2gy: Well just gotta love it dont ya.... Yeah dats de angel in me... Grin..

Yeah PhatSounds they have some fab emoticons, thats why i post up lol.

This is one of my favourite ones, so now i have an excuse to use it, and well it sorta reminds me of how i probably would look after drinking several good drams of Napoleon Brandy, and totin on a couple puffs of a Havana Gold Supreme.... um... er ..cigar ? :) Well just gotta love it dont ya.... Yeah dats de angel in me... Grin..

Yup they do have some interesting emoticons there terry0400-40 but i have make a mistake of using this emoticon> :rolleyes: which have a negative impact which i didn't know. I was informed by one of the member here about this emoticon negativity.

I apologise to all that i use this emoticon in my response so far. Btw from what you said there, yes i can agreed you will look like that banana emoticon there after several drinks & couple of smokes ^_^ And nice Angel emoticon too :goldfish5:

Edited by PhatSounds

Yup they do have some interesting emoticons there terry0400-40 but i have make a mistake of using this emoticon> :) which have a negative impact which i didn't know. I was informed by one of the member here about this emoticon negativity.

I apologise to all that i use this emoticon in my response so far. Btw from what you said there, yes i can agreed you will look like that banana emoticon there after several drinks & couple of smokes :rolleyes: And nice Angel emoticon too :goldfish5:

Hey thats good to know man, I didn't know the eye rollin emoty was a b b bad guy, he looks sorta cute in a way, But i think people do tend to shrug and raise their eyebrows and maby roll of the eyes if they are meaning someone or summat is sorta stupid or doo ally.

Thanks for the good advice anyway man i appreciate it because us blokes is in the minority around these parts and it would not be ok if we gets into woman trouble un necessarily like, by sending out bad vibes, even unintentionally.

Several years ago i did get into big trouble one night when i used to work at the local hospital because i told one of the new girls that i thought she had a nice chest,

As it happened the girl was large in the breast area, but at the time i was not refering to that part,

and what i mean was that she had a rather regal looking profile, so sometimes our choice of words ect can get a poor poor man into hot water.

Yeah iv had my share of woman trouble in times past, but i am now glad to say that i am free as free as a bird and now the woman trouble just rolls offa me like water from the back of a duck, te he quack quack. ^_^

Hey thats good to know man, I didn't know the eye rollin emoty was a b b bad guy, he looks sorta cute in a way, But i think people do tend to shrug and raise their eyebrows and maby roll of the eyes if they are meaning someone or summat is sorta stupid or doo ally.

Thanks for the good advice anyway man i appreciate it because us blokes is in the minority around these parts and it would not be ok if we gets into woman trouble un necessarily like, by sending out bad vibes, even unintentionally.

Several years ago i did get into big trouble one night when i used to work at the local hospital because i told one of the new girls that i thought she had a nice chest,

As it happened the girl was large in the breast area, but at the time i was not refering to that part,

and what i mean was that she had a rather regal looking profile, so sometimes our choice of words ect can get a poor poor man into hot water.

Yeah iv had my share of woman trouble in times past, but i am now glad to say that i am free as free as a bird and now the woman trouble just rolls offa me like water from the back of a duck, te he quack quack. :draggy:

Your welcome terry0400-40, i'm glad to help you there by informing you about that emoticon ^_^ And yes i agreed with what you have said there, well got to think before we speak there :blush: And good to hear you are free from all your women trouble, good for you ^_^

Edited by PhatSounds

So Terry...... are you ever going to to venture out of the "Welcome" threads ? we don't bite. Have you purchased one of the LP's for men yet ?

liz