OMG What Have I Done Witches Brew

So today I'm trying out my new brew and have had excellent results thus far. I'm calling it Witches Brew#2 because my first Witches Brew was made up of phero's mainly from another site. WB#2 is made up of all Love Potion pheromones. This is my first day wearing this. I just made it up last night. It consist of CFM,Blatant Invitation, Me,Jane, Unscented Cougar, Synchronicity, Allegro, Forever After, Phero Girl, Super Sexy, Popularity Potion, True Confession, Breaking the Ceiling and Essence Oil. I know, I know I should call it everything but the kitchen sink instead of Witches Brew#2.

First thing this morning I run into my HOT CFO who comments on how radiant I look and how sweet I smell. He's walking toward me getting closer and closer all the time and suddenly he stops and looks deeply into my eyes and grabs my arm playfully. He then asks me to come down to his office for a talk. We get there and he closes the door. Picture this Me, him alone in a closed office with my WB2 wafting through the air. He asks how I'm doing in my new position and recommends me taking top management courses in order to further advance my career and proceeds to make all the necessary arrangements. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. It's early around 8am and we are the only employees at work at this time, so we thought. He doesnt bother to get up and answer the door but only stares at me with this wanting look in his eyes. He's so DAMN HOT. He comes around the desk, I thought he was going to open the door for whoever was knocking but instead he moves a chair closer to me. He then asks what perfume I'm wearing and says that it's driving him wild and making him feel very hot. I suggest opening the door to which he only smiles. When his hand lightly brushes my leg I make this my cue to end the conversation and leave his office immediately. He looked heart broken. He's been following me around all day every since this morning with this look on his face. OMG I know my mix is working on him big time.

Also the responses I've gotten from others (both male and female) are priceless. I've had a couple guys just walk into my office,sit down and just stare at me. DIHL effect I do believe. Other's have been following me around audibly sniffing the air. Oh My. And the females have been friendly, playful and downright accommodating.

I think I'm on to something.

Edited by Countesszero

I am having a lot of fun. I figured I'd touch all the bases with this mix. It has a bit of everything in it and so far everyone has been really responsive. I'm going to try it out on my hubby tonight. That's when the fun will really start. I do think that adding the Breaking the Ceiling to the mix has given me an air of sexy/professionalism.

I almost forgot I covered this brew with Love Potion Perfume Original and a couple sprays of Aquolina Pink Sugar. Yummy yum.

I am having a lot of fun. I figured I'd touch all the bases with this mix. It has a bit of everything in it and so far everyone has been really responsive. I'm going to try it out on my hubby tonight. That's when the fun will really start. I do think that adding the Breaking the Ceiling to the mix has given me an air of sexy/professionalism.

I almost forgot I covered this brew with Love Potion Perfume Original and a couple sprays of Aquolina Pink Sugar. Yummy yum.

I bet you smell divine. I am a lil surprised that no one has had a pheromone OD lol, or jumped you with desire :)

Oh wow I'd think all the scents would clash! Lol when I read about your brews I imagine you throwing everything into a huge fogging pot with a witch's hat on :) but that sounds like a pretty amazing hit! Did you mix all that into a tiny roller bottle?

OMG Countess, what a brew!! Dang, you are just driving that man crazy!

I bet you smell divine. I am a lil surprised that no one has had a pheromone OD lol, or jumped you with desire :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Yes I would have to say that I smell awesome. I think I did OD this morning which is the reasoning behind all the eye and hand contact.

I actually do have a Witch's Hat somewhere in my closet. As I was mixing all of this up I kept taking little whiffs to make sure it didnt reek. It was lots of fun.

Yes Dolly I do have a feeling that I'm driving him crazy. But heh there's nothing wrong with a little Dirty fun.

I'm off for home now. I will try this mix out on my hubby tonight and then be back at it tomorrow.

Yes Dolly I do have a feeling that I'm driving him crazy. But heh there's nothing wrong with a little Dirty fun.

Oh, you don't have to tell me.....I am always up for some dirty fun.......

lol! OMG!!!

WOW! that's a load of pheros!! I agree with the gang, lady you've got alot of pheros in da air :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: lol! (I love it!)

you make me more and more impatient to try blatant invitation lol...hehehe...wait till I test it on my TG!

Your right there is quite a lot of phero's in the air. I wouldnt have it any other way. Esmeralda you should try Blatant Invitation I'm on my second bottle already. Thus far this morning my HOT CFO has gone out of his way to say hello to me and has commented on how good I look in my jeans. I'm going to stir things up alittle latter. I know my mix is working on him but now I'm searching out other targets. You know I'm just trying to spread the love around.