Archive: Love Potion: Rouge

luna65

image.png.e4e1a5b3f34916af9c2fc5862c1bac16.png

A re-imagining of our world-famous Love Potion®: Red variant, Rouge features all the delectable deliciousness of Red – our luscious vanilla, amber and patchouli Love Potion® base with the sweet sizzle of brown sugar and cinnamon, two types of apricot and just a touch of green verbena - with the added sexy decadence of five varieties of honey: floral and fruity, weighty and warm, light and bright. The result is a more demure desirability, stealthily seductive, which is furthered enhanced by a dose of our exclusive LA FEMME MYSTERE pheromone formula. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing your sex appeal.

VANILLA ~ Extraordinary aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, and is physically vitalizing, familial sense memories, soothing, nurturing, comforting.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
AMBER ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: "Burlesque Belly Dancer" by Echo Chernik

A Month of Love Potion® collection, June 2014

True LOVE: Love Potion® for every notion!

Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie is an artisan fragrance house founded on a perfume which is both an instant classic and an enduring favorite…the one and only Love Potion®. Through the power of scent with intent, our flagship fragrance has granted its wearers an abundance of affection in addition to smelling fabulous! Since introducing our first variant in 1989 - Love Potion®: Red – we have devoted our time and talents to creating numerous versions of this delicious recipe according to seasonal observances, celebrations, and scented interpretations of colors, using varied ingredients for the blending of our signature base along with complementary notes according to the applicable concept. We now present an entire month of Love Potion®: eleven Limited Edition variants for any mood or occasion. The labels for this collection are in keeping with our theme of Belle Epoque/Art Nouveau style for the Love Potion® variants, featuring the amazing artwork of award-winning illustrator Echo Chernik.

Indulge yourself with our month of Love Potion® and Add a Little MAGIC to Your Life!

The Creator had heard many a tale from her beloved clientele, all the ways in which boy meets girl, boy likes girl, boy loses girl, boy finds girl…relationships followed time-honored paths and yet, sometimes, human nature could surprise her. She had a story she would tell to a few who seemed lost and confused as to their own desires.

"I'll tell you a secret," she would say. "Now you mustn't go spreading this about, but I have seen the face of Love. The literal personification of Love, I mean to say. She is a woman in red – for red is the color of passion and power - but most do not recognize her. They see merely someone who chooses to taunt others with her vibrancy. But she walked down my street one day and I knew her to be something more than she appeared, even as no one else gave her more than a passing glance. She came up to me as I stood in the doorway of my shop and she took my hand. She said, 'See me, know me, help others to find me.' And then she was gone, I could catch only a glimpse of her passing. But I've never forgotten that day, or her scent, and I've recreated it to help others find their way to her. It is a fragrance both spicy and sweet, redolent with emotional intensity, the very essence of the color red. Wear this and you will see her, as long as you open yourself up to the possibility of true love, passion and desire."