Archive: Hauntings

luna65

-VpNFktg8uqfAjm-7GIE1tnBLeeFz3pxoc_IeFGW3Sr2wwhIxutlMiXBYVdY1J2PK6IRf404d_nbaHOPf2QGBZU2SThLtrxRD1Pryr-3QIwfASsjgzbyguF8ZEOGBRJWggdFX5OpmWzZSdhIP5b1c6G6jKBUukd3YhlodM6VpbCYLNtFGmVtrOBEgkR3OVXB0ZfhQPgqkiwC-jEu_K-XQtT5jo5IX6YO8pD46tPDlW1mYGFBbDj68rMYdS9Qhyz6bLkU_RKe7Ner27XxhT9znxw6g4HfVFL2igGVKH80K2I2L0Gh_pnY1n0lUHYGHnFIKI3_7gL066oFzDWc_dG8mD3cCmoFUdwmBdSdK8JG_D7GhSIHgODi3py9qkO6Zp9_9ftskxlF4mWFA1OK5_ReBDoRPFF3d0dOpa-5x7VC7-_p8SzCIkXd0d4BB7YvH_ub7mg419Vt76Jpi4Qgfl57b1MJK6bJ6dwdRgnk6Bbh8KijfvcqKnlERQ

A gorgeous ethereal scent... elegant sandalwood and myrrh languorous on a bed of sweet musk, sprinkled with powdered sugar and haunted by a ghost of pumpkin spice traveling within a puff of smoke.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Rosario Rizzo

October 2015

Review Thread

“There’s just one thing I have to tell you about this place,” the girl said to me.

I had been searching for months for a new apartment, and the ad I found online seemed too good to be true, so I was wary. Oh here it comes, I thought.

“Yeah?”

“Uh...the doors won’t stay open.”

“Huh?  Why?”

“Well, it might be because the angles aren’t right? Or something? Or the foundation is warped, maybe? But it’s sound, they say.”

“Sound?”

“It won’t collapse or anything. But the doors always swing shut.”

“What about if you prop them open?”

“Nope.”

I was spooked, but, the rent was cheap and I really needed to get away from my creepy roommate. She talked to herself more than she talked to me.

“So how long is the lease?”

“You can try it for a month. We had to start doing that since so many people have broken it because they couldn’t deal with the doors.”

And it’s all true. I can’t keep any of the doors open, even when I put a cinder block in front of the bathroom door.  

The funny thing is, they never close when I’m looking at them. The minute I turn my back: slam!

That brick must weigh twenty pounds. It’s cracked now, almost broken.

Nothing else seems to be weird. But...well, it’s just a feeling, I guess.

Like, I’m used to the doors being shut. They open easily enough.

But I can’t help but wonder...do they shut to keep me in, or keep something else out?