Archive: Infusion (original)

luna65

j-bg_9K-8OBLNHcbAQjcy4sG4Yh3R9DD7u6vfC57gvR2AqG1DDI2gKQS15pIJQuI9o28aEqm6MAsTVc7qExEThXTjLR8fdoH_Xu-iHndwCwVx_oCPcVsbl-CoqYnQJYFBBLEl-TADG34C3phMNJvqU4sy7qxLLGRT6Esec9hpTNsnI7bZkpWNHUPxzBpw0h_ukEESsWLnxY_axDMQSILY5mzEPczUEdaDF22FCfNOwktU1WTSVyNWyaAF7hbZ00lUy8krwFPzVpU94zwGB2vnwJSeYohVv4o9cOmVAYHCkqaUdWZ-FDcc6wc0VvnLf7Zo91lqhW6tXR7lOcXMRyDVECmhtosACQGqkJ1tCnAOXP4o-FeLO6m90WxTvsNFfn6G85_ncH__wc0pFjQbL6sxkWzNa-VaaPI4Czlk6PCfK8S6Wzf_-1f3CDLxJS6sD4cxaYsM_b0xDQg1i-8eALGvhEADETD3PvBxEO2daHgQF6EQdargGQq69Y-p-i7GMAxrF3yX6xTYqiRaIRMey8

Did you know, when you slather yourself in the scent of raspberry and exotic musks, you become extra tasty to vampires? It's a fact. Just, to die for, delicious! So give that special bloodsucker in your life something to sink his or her teeth into....a redder-than-red blend of black raspberry, black currant and pomegranate, with a base of silky white and smoky red musks.

BLACK RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
RED MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Rosario Rizzo

October 2015

Welcome, all my dearly departed darlings, to Vampire Glamour, with your hostess Countess Delilah. Today I will answer a question much on the minds of those who desire to be our food, share their blood and receive the dark pleasure of our deadly kiss. What would make the blood of humans taste even better? Today’s vampires are highly discerning and not just any human will do. But here’s something which turns the head of any undead...it’s called Vampiric Infusion. All a human has to do is enjoy a long hot soak in this special bubble bath and the enticing blend will magically make them so much more tasty! It’s almost evil how yummy they become, steeped in the scent of raspberry and sexy exotic musks…but I caution my kin, you will hardly be able to control your bloodlust should you get a whiff of this fragrance, so make certain to drag your admirer into the nearest dark corner before you stop for a bite...heh heh heh. Totally toothsome, my lovelies!

• luna65 changed the title to Archive: Infusion (original)