Archive: Supernatural

luna65

XAF3fq4xd-7KochraIeP1aVpA4fTNCLTLoASeUnBt3JgtME69rYYNohgmJI-BwBQqv5zMsEA8FdLT3l3lE8HrbAEGsNht311Fpqper_AI5ep7uFyjUp8yQC6exZ35_T_WaMPDPleOaGKXoQKZrufayrE2f9CpsDa_g3DkxO4V2bGcSEkKG4AbucdopmJP0fn9YKhLkH1NqJX6faRYMITa90yHdBd3E2-GJrFigVBZ9xY7cEdMFxV407LsW89II-1r1GaTsfQON7oPTlY0YuNRnt5FyMSMTZ6x8-TR8qbwuHtQC56OJL6_Toz9DHWRz8M55Pru32jsL9Pn_eUZNaXZq7DIVyc5ZrExMP4-I4-s4vvpzDwEXYIRtAP-Co_7dQoBSH5id8Jk5gxmtu006XMpdqAgsRsPm6zelBjRDNMJ_4lY9QOMJHNCsjanTuRn1rny581Pm-umnn5z1Gyc8Z4DiullccQpvBiiPp8XmzAQJ7inW91dFv9AEXRr68edo_G_04sKSKokVlC-W1k5CU

A blend of delicate herbal and white tea notes form the latticework for this delectable honeyed lemon brew... organic bee pollen and several types of flower honey (cactus, wildflower and orange blossom), plus our honey-sweet natural copulin analog AJA, and a generous squeeze of the ol' fresh tart - the exhilarant lemon – an attractor of spirits; the scent a gateway into their realm. Stimulating and tantalizing for those of both spirit and flesh!

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Rosario Rizzo

October 2015

Miriam the Medium served tea and cakes at her psychic consultations, she said the spirits always love a good tea party, and her parlour was certainly warm and cozy: a flickering fire in the grate, the windows shut but one could see the rain falling through the lace curtains, the last of the summer roses slowly wilting in a sky-blue vase upon the table. Candles on the mantle provided a mellow glow in the room which was already shadowy in the late afternoon. My chair creaked as I leaned forward and took her beringed hands, immediately feeling a jolt of energy pass from her palms to mine.

“We must be quiet,” she whispered. “They will come when we are focused, giving them our full attention.”

We sat perfectly still...I could hear the wood crackle as the fire burned, the rain falling, the steam from the tea rose and formed shapes in the air...a face appeared before us. It regarded us curiously.

“Hello,” Miriam said, with a smile. “Would you care to visit with us?”

The face frowned, briefly, then leaned down and swallowed one of the cakes from the plate.

“Well that was rude,” I noted. “It didn’t even ask!”

“Oh, all are welcome to my gatherings. What is your question?”

“Where...is....my….hat?!” it inquired in a dolorous voice.

“I’m sorry, you’ve lost your hat? Well that’s just dreadful, my dear, perhaps I can help you find it.”

I was at a loss. this was certainly not the type of séance I was expecting.

“I thought I was supposed to ask it a question.”

Miriam tittered, amused by my apparent confusion. “Oh no, dearie me, the spirits come to me with their questions and I help them. But a circle is always required, even if it’s just a circle of two. Now then, dear spirit, can you remember where you might have left your hat?”

“No...and...my...head...is…so...COLD!”

This went on for quite some time, as you can imagine. We never did find its’ hat. I hope next time a spirit with a much more interesting problem comes to call!