Archive: Aliya

luna65

image.png.bd135650410f7e30d1bb184757a973ed.png

Aliya: From the Persian, meaning “highborn.”

A perfectly elegant spin on a classic peaches-and-cream concoction, featuring a super tangy heart of sour peach slathered with luscious vanilla cream, plus a light drizzle of orange blossom honey and a sprinkle of sparkling pink sugar, swaddled in gauzy white musk. Because we know you’re peachy-keen on being the *It Girl* in any gathering, we’ve enhanced this fragrance with our exclusive AUDACIOUS pheromone blend...a Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for women that encourages boldness and perhaps a walk on the wild side! Promotes confidence, friendliness, femininity, mood elevation and sexuality.

PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas collection, November 2015

“You are a queen, girl, you know you are!”

Aliya slid her designer shades down her nose and pursed her lips.

“I wonder, you know, if I might have been switched at birth. I am just too fabulous for this life!”

She threw her hands out to encompass the mall, the city, and probably the planet.

“Great things are gonna happen to you, don’t worry,” her friend assured her.

“See, I can’t wait for anything to happen to me, I need to claim it, it’s my birthright,  Like, to lead us all to fabulousness.”

“The nation of Fabulosity.”

“That’s what I’m sayin!’”

With a flip of her perfect coif, striking a pose in her amazing outfit, Aliya gathered herself - and her many shopping bags - and went forth to seize the day. Fabulosity is an ever-evolving process, and Aliya was ready to take it to the next level. Whatever that might mean, she had the instincts to make it happen.