Archive: Leopold

luna65

image.png.1fc16c397f29e22a19987e8487a8dd4d.png

Leopold: From the German, meaning “brave people.”

This is an insensual fragrance for the guys...the scent of ancient power and ageless command. An aura of dark incense is evoked with Arabian attars, lightened with a touch of the purifying white smoke of frankincense and myrrh, layered on a base of clean aquatic blue musk. To give you further enthralling gravitas for any encounter, we’ve enhanced this scent with our exclusive CHARISMA pheromone formula, which contains a perfect balance of Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone - the exact natural biological ratio, just greatly amplified. CHARISMA provides the necessary components to promote popularity, sexual attraction, social dominance, and bankable allure...a superior man, worthy of success in every venture, public or private.

ARABIAN SANDALWOOD BASED ATTARS ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, consecration, protection, exorcism. Associated with silver and the moon.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas collection, November 2015

“Leo, I sometimes wonder about your plans for world domination,” I teased.

My friend looked at me in front of the mirror, straightening his cravat.

“I am of age now and you should call me by my proper name.”

“Leopold,” I declared, “you take yourself far too seriously.”

“It is you who do not take me seriously enough,” he demurred, examining himself with a critical eye, making minute adjustments to his attire.  “I am destined for great things, I have to live up to my name.”

“Grow into it is more like it,” I replied.  “You can’t rule the world overnight.”

He smiled.  He was a handsome devil, that was for sure.  “No, but no one ever ruled the world by sitting in his room.”  He brushed his top hat and carefully placed it on his head.  “Now, let us go out among my people.”

“Do they know they’re your people?” I asked, and he waved a hand as if to say he couldn’t be bothered to consider such trivial details.