all the world is so very bright
within my sight.
All is ice, adorned with stunning sparkle
snowflakes drift and I catch them
fleeting and fragile gems
a carpet of diamonds unwound before me
a silent wonder only I can know
and treasure within this time.

It’s time to make the Season bright, with a melange of tart sparkling fruits - pomegranate arils, red and black currant and a splash of grapefruit - sugar-frosted and given the shivers with notes of chilly peppermint, bracing eucalyptus, and a dash of frosty spruce, all on a base of gentle skin-hugging Egyptian musk. We’ve paired it with the perfect pheromone blend for familial harmony....our exclusive TREASURED HEARTS, the holiday miracle for contentious relatives and cranky shoppers, a blend encouraging deep bonding between women; it seems to work very well in soothing bristly family members; makes people of both sexes feel less intimidated in the wearer's presence, and encourages a cozy nesting vibe in men.

POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
RED & BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SPRUCE ~ Protection against enemies.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jan (LoveStruck)

December 2015