CYBER SALE THIS WEEKEND!

Potion Master

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

free shipping does not apply to B&B or wax melts, but I think the discount should still work.

Wonderful, thank you for your Supreme generosity! You go above and beyond.

I sent an invoice request, I can't find True Confessions on one site (etsy isn't showing me all of the pheromones and supplies, it says there are 41 but it's showing me 7) and the other won't let me buy with paypal. If True confessions isn't available, should I get TMI instead? 

3 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

If True confessions isn't available, should I get TMI instead? 

I 'm not really sure. But, it would seem the decision depends if you want to be more party-girl or more connection.  I have  the same kind of problem as I go through and try to decide which items to get and which items are on the wish list, the lists keep growing and changing.

3 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I sent an invoice request, I can't find True Confessions on one site (etsy isn't showing me all of the pheromones and supplies, it says there are 41 but it's showing me 7) and the other won't let me buy with paypal. If True confessions isn't available, should I get TMI instead? 

TMI smells amazing! 

2 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I 'm not really sure. But, it would seem the decision depends if you want to be more party-girl or more connection.  I have  the same kind of problem as I go through and try to decide which items to get and which items are on the wish list, the lists keep growing and changing.

Ah. I want more connection than party. But I'll probably end up getting tmi later.

13 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

After reading the reviews, it sounds like it does! 

If you've tried the Caramel Musk, it is the same scent, just enhanced with the TMI phero. I just ordered a bottle during the sale because I was out.

On 11/27/2018 at 1:07 AM, greenappletart said:

I placed an order. I feel bad because my last order just shipped and so that's twice the shipping y'all've had to pay, but also woo-hoo SALE. I would have consolidated had I known. Sorry about the extra work/shipping.

I thought the same thing - I had ordered just before Thanksgiving - luckily  i was able to get an email to customer service before anything shipped - 

Plus I felt like the stars were with me regarding the sale