Archive: Dianthus

luna65

image.png.a36df0ba7112bae713edcd529dd3c13f.png

This bold unisex spiced floral blend is perfect for when you’re ready to turn up the heat...a heart of peppery carnation blended with roasted black tea leaves, dusted with cardamom and powdered sugar, and layered upon smooth vanilla and sweet sandalwood.  Fans of our Pashazade scent will be equally enthralled by Dianthus!

CARNATION ~ Power, energy, protection. Fascination, admiration.
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
BLACK TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

Created by: Mara Fox

Name & Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Lesley Anne Ivory

Valentine Collection 2016

I never thought of carnations as being particularly romantic until I saw him: singing in the cabaret, a crisp white carnation ever upon the lapel of his classic black suit.  His voice enveloped me like vintage wine and a garden in full bloom, almost too compelling for his own good. Every time he sang, I believed every word was meant for me, as well as those sly flirty glances cast my way beneath his dark full lashes. But once the song is gone, the singer moves on...though he was kind enough to give me his carnation - only a bit wilted by the stage lights - and his hand, as we moved down the dark street into the coming dawn. He whistled what I hoped was a optimistic tune, as our footsteps kept time. Is this love?  One can always dream...

Review Thread