Lioness

scourger

Hi. :)

When you want to post a review in this section, you can do a search to find the existing thread for the fragrance and just add to it...it makes it easier for everyone to decide what they might like to try if the reviews are all together for each scent.

Thanks!

Threads merged.

Yes as Luna says, please review fragrances in individual threads, always do a search BEFORE you make a new review thread to make sure there isn't already an existing thread for the fragrance you want to review, and also remember that reviews of pheromone blends, whether unscented, scented or pheromone-enhanced perfumes, should be posted in the Pheromone Arena, in the Pheromone Blend Review section.

Ta muchly! :)

Blessings

Ail )O(

• 2 months later...

I was so excited to get this, I love resinous scents. Unfortunately, something sharp and green went horribly wrong on my skin, possibly a pine note. The lioness on the label is gorgeous, though.

• 1 year later...

I wore this scent for the first time today. I just love the bottle so I had really high hopes that this would go well on me so I did not have to move it along to my sales. Sadly, I think it is making the move. I liked it, but not enough to warrant keeping it for how often I may grab it for use in the end. Without looking at the notes I got citrus (which I thought was lime) and a men's cologne scent. I guess I am getting the combo of sweet orange with the spikenard, woods, tobacco, and myrrh. It is said to be the scent of a strong woman. I get that, but I also think it could work on a strong dude too :) .

• 2 years later...

Hmm, after the gorgeous array of animal totems with the April/May NRs I remembered that I snagged this in the trade thread and never really tried it.

This feels very much in line with those, in that it's a complex blend of notes I could not begin to envision. And because I'm such a sucker for the gorgeous label AND the name I wanted to try it anyway. It's interesting -- it's not coming off as a spicy blend, or a citrus blend, or woodsy blend. It's something quite different, all its own. It's got what I experience as a high frequency vibe -- I would have expected woods and musk and tobacco and myrhh to be deeper, but this is bright. Not airy, though, it's quite dense and textured. I get a kind of grassy prickle off of it -- very veldt! I am not sure if this one I would wear often, but I am very glad to have tried it.

ETA: OK, now in drydown the creaminess and the orange are emerging. Very nice!

Edited by Blackcat

• 11 months later...

I am not eloquent like many of the other reviewers around here, but OMG I love this scent! I love that exciting edge this has got to it. It feels like it should be phero'd with something like Domination Potion. I get creamy, I get veldt, I get golden sunshine and stalking feline power. Feminine power.

I was talking to my friend about having tried this scent, and it was on the same day I had seen a rather enjoyable sight of a shirtless guy working in a yard...I innocently mentioned these as different topics, but she pointed out the predatory connection, lol!

In conclusion, I am in love with this scent and I am very sad it's sold out. If anyone has a bottle that didn't work for them, PLEASE think of me!!!

Lainey, you could always request a PE and work with Mara to get as close as possible to this one? Just another option. And I think I saw that someone in the Trading Post has a bottle for sale, but can't recall who.

I think it's got too many ingredients for a PE...but I will check out the trade board!

Guest cutie.pie

I think it's got too many ingredients for a PE...but I will check out the trade board!

LadyV has it!