Love Potion: Red

thatonegirl

gallery photo

Magical Properties: Lust, Passion, Desire, Extreme Sexual Stimulant! 
Prominent Notes: Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Dark Sugars, Woods, Resins.

For years I was reluctant to re-release this formula. This is in fact, a close duplication of my very first Love Potion® recipe, that worked so well, it was absolutely scary. For the final version, I chose to temper it to a "safer" level...adding more ingredients for respectful and cherishing love, rather than pure animal attraction. Eventually I could no longer ignore the multitude of requests to bring this version back. I did so, but still added some tiny notes for gentle sweetness and protection to assuage my conscience. By popular demand, Love Potion®: RED is now a part of our permanent collection.

I certainly understand the attraction to the idea of a perfume potion that drives men insensible with lust, but I do not exaggerate when I say that the wearer should absolutely wear this fragrance with caution. I would not, for example, wear this out for a night on the town with the girls. I wouldn't walk alone while wearing it, either. This is best reserved for a night with your own beloved, or the specific person you want to seduce.

I relate this to you from personal experience. When I was first creating Love Potion®, I tested each adjustment by wearing it around for a week or more. With the original version of this, I had three very unnerving scary days in a row, where different men stalked me down the street, at my shop, and as I went about my day. Not the kind of guys one dreams of attracting, mind you, but the hungry wolf-ish predator types, that look like they are waiting for the opportune moment to grab you and drag you into an alley.

I don't mean to frighten you, but I hope I make my point. This potion is not to be used with a frivolous attitude. I believe my addition of ingredients for gentleness and protection has smoothed some of the dangerous edges off of this potion, but it still tends to inspire a rather extreme sexual response in men, so please wear it with caution.

VANILLA ~ Extraordinary aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, and is physically vitalizing, familial sense memories, soothing, nurturing, comforting.
AMBER ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
DARK SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
WOODS ~ Enhances perception of beauty, love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
RESINS ~ Sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

I couldn't find a topic for this, so I get to be the first to review it!

This unfortunately has a hint of cough syrup on my skin, it has that really sweet syrup scent I get with all the love potions I've tried, but it has a cinnamony cherry scent that ends up like cough syrup on me. Which is a pity.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magical Properties: Lust, Passion, Desire, Extreme Sexual Stimulant!

Prominent Notes: Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Dark Sugars, Woods, Resins.

This is one of my favorite LPs. Not as overwhelmingly sweet as the original, not as dark as the black, still enough punch to be agressively sensual.

In the bottle: Lots of vanilla and sugar, with a little creaminess. It reminds me of the cupcakes a friend of mine makes. She's allergic to eggs, so she buys cake mix, and uses vanilla pudding in place of the eggs. The result is extrememly gooey, has an extra dash of vanilla, and an extra dash of that boxed mix smell, which makes things taste more sinful.

Wet: Okay, here is where I can smell buttercream. Also, the boxed mix smell is now clearly patchouli. This isn't a normal patchouli though, the amber lightens it, and there is a little bit of cinnamon, giving it a complex edge.

Drydown: The vanilla stops being the most prominent note, and that complex patchouli/amber/cinnamon takes over. Very sensual. Very blatant. This is what sex on the sheets smells like, only without the acrid tang of old sweat, and with an added sweetness.

Lucky for me, not only do I like this one, my partner does too. Yummy.

Oh my. I just got my first order. This is sooooo divine. I got the solid form, and when I first opened the jar, it reminded me of Christmas at my grandmother's house...potpourri and candles....I am assuming it is the patchouli. Very nice. I put it on, and the patchouli is not as strong on my wrist. After it sits a few minutes, the vanilla and cinnamon start coming through. I really REALLY like this. Sexy, but not overpowering.

Oh my. I just got my first order. This is sooooo divine. I got the solid form, and when I first opened the jar, it reminded me of Christmas at my grandmother's house...potpourri and candles....I am assuming it is the patchouli. Very nice. I put it on, and the patchouli is not as strong on my wrist. After it sits a few minutes, the vanilla and cinnamon start coming through. I really REALLY like this. Sexy, but not overpowering.

Actually, after sitting and alternately sniffing the jar and then my wrist, I think it is the combination of patchouli and rose that I am picking up.

Actually, after sitting and alternately sniffing the jar and then my wrist, I think it is the combination of patchouli and rose that I am picking up.

I have been wearing this all day, and I want to rub it over every inch of my body!!!!! It's like I can't get enough of it.....it smells soooooo good!! I can't wait to let my honey smell me tomorrow evening.....I think he's really going to like this one!!!

Mara and Danna.....you should really put this in a soap.....do you know how absolutely fabulous that would be? I might try that myself, actually.....I buy translucent glycerin soap base (from Organic Creations), and add my own scents......

I have been wearing this all day, and I want to rub it over every inch of my body!!!!! It's like I can't get enough of it.....it smells soooooo good!! I can't wait to let my honey smell me tomorrow evening.....I think he's really going to like this one!!!

Mara and Danna.....you should really put this in a soap.....do you know how absolutely fabulous that would be? I might try that myself, actually.....I buy translucent glycerin soap base (from Organic Creations), and add my own scents......

I seem to remember, from the "other place" :blink: That red is a great cover scent too. IIRC it even went well over Dirty and amplified its effects. Trust me - if you haven't tried it - Dirty is enough to send you screaming from the house, and it doesn't soften down to a "fruit" tone either. A good snuffle of Dirty and I never complained about EWWW again B)

It pongs....

May

Edited by May

I seem to remember, from the "other place" B) That red is a great cover scent too. IIRC it even went well over Dirty and amplified its effects. Trust me - if you haven't tried it - Dirty is enough to send you screaming from the house, and it doesn't soften down to a "fruit" tone either. A good snuffle of Dirty and I never complained about EWWW again ;)

It pongs....

May

Well, if I want A-none, I usually use The Edge gel.....never have gotten brave enough to use Dirty.....been using EW for about 4 years now, though.....I almost never leave home without it.....I have even, on occassion, worn it with no cover.... :blink: So, I'm used to it by now. I'm going to be wearing it under the Red tomorrow......I'll let you know what my sweetie thinks of it.....

We had a big long perfume/cologne discussion last night.....from what he said, I think he's really going to like LP Red!

Edited by Dolly

Well, if I want A-none, I usually use The Edge gel.....never have gotten brave enough to use Dirty.....been using EW for about 4 years now, though.....I almost never leave home without it.....I have even, on occassion, worn it with no cover.... :wub: So, I'm used to it by now. I'm going to be wearing it under the Red tomorrow......I'll let you know what my sweetie thinks of it.....

We had a big long perfume/cologne discussion last night.....from what he said, I think he's really going to like LP Red!

Well, this weekend, while my finacee was visiting, I used LP Red Saturday night, and LP Black last night. He liked them both, said that they both smelled very good....BUT he definitely preferred the red.....he said that it smelled "hot", and "very sexy". I won't repeat what else he said..... :blink: Not good to repeat in public..... :lol: Anyway, definitely have a winner here!

• 3 weeks later...
Oddly enough, this smells very buttery and vanilla-y to me rather than spicy. Hmm... definitely warm though. And effective. ;)

I also get a LOT of this from Red (more than I care for), but a few hours later those notes are toned down better and the spices and other notes finally appear

My oil sample of Red was very cinnamony and delicious, so I ordered a solid perfume ... in that form it's not spicy, more vanillic and subtle. I miss the cinnamon!

I found both the red and black to be a bit more subtle in solid than in oil......still VERY nice though, regardless of the form..... :)

My Black Solid is super-potent, probably twice as strong as the Red solid.

Thats wierd......mine is just the opposite.....the red solid is stronger than the black.....

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, guh. I *had* to review this as I've fallen completely in love with it the past two days I've been slathering it like mad. The cold weather has dried out my skin, and the scent disappears way too quickly for my liking. I've heard people say they want to bathe in a scent and I never understood that phrase properly til now. Love Potion Red is gorgeous.

I love that it goes on *almost* foody, but never quite tips onto that scale. It's balanced by a juicy-sour hint of fruit and fresh rose on a creamy base, as well as slight bite of cinammon. It's basically every scent group at once, blended harmoniously into one potion. I never would have thought these notes could work so well together, and so well. I love how it dries down: creamy bright rose, with sugared spices. The sugar practically glistens.

I've managed down to wear down an entire sample--and this is coming from a girl with boxes of various etailer perfume samples, even the most beloved years old.

As much as I want to order an entire bottle nownownow, I think I'll wait a week or two until my body chemistry changes.... So as much as I'm a little devastated that I'm almost out, I'm gonna gather some will power from somewhere...until my Love Potion: Black sample comes in the mail. Oh, man.

As much as I want to order an entire bottle nownownow, I think I'll wait a week or two until my body chemistry changes.... So as much as I'm a little devastated that I'm almost out, I'm gonna gather some will power from somewhere...until my Love Potion: Black sample comes in the mail. Oh, man.

Good luck...I *never* planned on falling in love with LP Black - I'm just not into "creamy buttery" scents....but...ohman. This one. Sigh.

I have to come back and revise my original review. I've become more used to smelling the LP scents, and now not everything smells like syrup. I can make out the individual notes.

Now that I can do that I certainly appreciate this one more, it's still not my favorite, but it smells nice. Other people love it ( I get a surprising amount of comments from female friends when I wear it, more than my male friends) and I wear it on days where I feel like I need extra attention :)

Wow, mind readers at Love Potions, or what? I received a sample of Love Potion Red with my purchase today. Actually, upon trying the vial, I got actually quite heartbroken as I realized the sample I had must have been from an earlier batch--much earlier, as the vial still had the "summer solstice" label on it.... The new one I received was much muskier and darker in feel rather than the much more sugared, brighter, almost fruity treacle LP:R I had fallen in love with. This one is smoother in feel, more spice, more blended such that I can't distinguish any rose.

Right now, I don't know how to feel about the new blend, as I'm sure as you fellow natural perfume addicts know what it feels like to joyfully anticipate one scent to receive another in its new incarnation. I'm really sad that I will never be able to own a full size of the blend I fell truly head over heels for. :D

Oh, gosh... Would you? I would LOVE for that opportunity! I'd actually *just* bought a full bottle of LP:R before getting the sample in the mail, so if you'd like, I can Paypal you extra funds for the added labor. I really do love it that much.

Thank you so, so much for the offer--I don't know what to say. I've really never received customer service at this level before.

Oh, gosh... Would you? I would LOVE for that opportunity! I'd actually *just* bought a full bottle of LP:R before getting the sample in the mail, so if you'd like, I can Paypal you extra funds for the added labor. I really do love it that much.

Thank you so, so much for the offer--I don't know what to say. I've really never received customer service at this level before.

It's no problem, sweety!

Wrap it good, and send it to me here:

Times Square Productions

P.O. Box 2835

Toluca Lake, CA 91610

I'll try to match it, and if I can't I'll refund your money for that bottle order or you can use it for credit towards something else. ok?

~ Mara

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't Mara and Danna just the SWEETEST? I just looooooove these ladies!! They surely go above and beyond the call of duty in the customer service area......since I started shopping here, I have felt like it is just one big family.

And, not only is their service unrivaled, but their product quality is also unmatched!!

Edited by Dolly

So sweet of you to say, Dolly! {{HUGS!}}

Cinderfallen, I got your sample today, and was relieved that it wasn't a several year old sample, but just one from earlier last year. I believe I can get very close to it. I ran out of Apricot and that is on the way, so I am waiting for that to come in, and then I will send your big bottle.

I realized that with the last batch, one of the new Patchoulis I used settled into the potion with a weightier, heavier vibe than normal. The batch prior to that, the one you sent, the fruitiness came out a bit more. That was a perfect batch - I've brewed the newest edition to try to match that, so just waiting for a touch more apricot.

Thank you!

No, thank you! I'm really excited to hear that! I was sad because I thought I got the sport version of LP:R, and the blend was usually as dark and sultry as the sample I received.

I don't say this to rush you at all, but do you think I'll have it in my hands by the 25th? I'll be leaving the country for several months, so... :) I ask so I can brace myself for the wait.

Much love! :blink:

Oooh, I hope so! I think the delivery date for our apricot is around the beginning of next week! The rest of the potion is done, all I have to do is add a touch and then fill your bottle, so as soon as I get that I can do it, but I don't know the day! At least you are in town, so the package will only take one day to get to you.

• 1 month later...

Red has very quickly become my "go-to" scent when I can't decide what I want to wear for the day. It's rich and creamy, foody but not overwhelming, and I find I'm sniffing my wrists all day long, and then reapplying when it fades out because I miss the smell-- which is rare for me; usually I'm a "throw it on in the morning and forget about it" sort of woman, but this scent (and the LPs in general, much more so than some other small perfumers I have tried) is impossible to forget about.

• 3 weeks later...

I received a sample of LP RED and I'm wondering why I never tried it before ? I can't stop sniffing my hand, I even wore it to bed last night. Something about it, reminiscent of..... I can't put my finger on it. In any case, I'm getting a full sz btl.

liz :arf:

Heh.. My addiction to LP Red is legendary where Mara and Danna are concerned, and I have been asked very nicely (I.E. Arm twisted up behind my back - just kidding..) to tell you exactly how it is that I have gone through..Exactly EIGHT bottles of the wondrous elixir..In less than a year..A LOT less than a year.. >_>

In my defence, I have used it in ways other than just as a straight-up, drop-dead-gorgeous-sexy perfume, and so that is what I was asked to talk here about, and now that I'm more or less over my embarrassment at admitting to the EIGHT bottles (and this is NOT counting the special 1 OZ size made up for me by Mara after the man in my life said (with his face buried in my neck) "Ail..Get on the phone and get more of that NOW, please..") - I AM going to give you a way of using your LP perfumes to custom-create your own products. This is one LONGGG post so you might want to get yourself a tea, coffee, a wee wine or whatever your favourite tipple is, and sit back and relax, because once I start to wax lyrical on a subject that's close to my heart, I kind of don't stop - like..EVER.. >_>

So apart from wearing it as a real head-turner of a fragrance, here is what I have done with my EIGHT bottles..

First I made up a dry-oil spray, and this is how I did it.. I filled a 1 oz bottle with 15mls of Cyclomethicone, 12 mls of fractionated organic coconut oil (I sometimes use Shea oil to make these too) and 3 mls of LP Red.

Now for the science bit..NOT! (stupid advert..) You just shake the mixture for all you are worth, and leave to sit for at LEAST four hours before using it, to let it all meld together.

I've experimented with adding 5 mls of the LP Red, but it really didn't make too much of a difference, and when I realised just HOW much of the stuff I was going through, and how fast - I opted to stick to my 3 mls, and it works very well. The rest of THAT bottle was used as a conventional perfume.. Every day for a few weeks..

The resulting product is FANTASTIC for spraying on right after a bath and shower, works as a humectant to seal in the moisture, and keep your skin baby-soft, and smells SO damn good. :)

Dry oil sprays are great for wearing on the legs in the summer when you bare them, as the scent really does envelope you and makes you feel good whenever you (or others) catch a wee whiff of it as you move.

I have made these sprays up now in LP BLack, Sugared Honeycomb (another addiction and my second-equal fave), Scandalous (second-equal fave addiction) Betrothal, Sugared Cream and my other favourite which many of you ladies sadly missed out on (and looking at my stash here I have to confess to having gone through several bottles of this one too..) Tea & Strumpets.

They are all great, but due to the nature of the scent, Sugared Cream is a slightly more delicate scent. It's more like you are cocooned in Sugared Cream, as opposed to being enveloped, if you know what I mean..

The next thing I did was to purchase a litre of plain, unscented, pearlised foam-bath base. I know many of you ladies have access to the wonderful e-tailers of such products, and you can have so much fun with these.

I took a totally non-scientific approach here, which I like to call "Ail's Trial-& Error" and I tried various amounts of LP Red to add to this whole litre, but I was NOT satisfied that the scent ENDURED and did NOT turn after a few days (and that is important when you are making things yourself, as is your bottling choice, as many of you already know) until I had added 15 mls of LP Red. So that was two bottles used up right there, as I started using LP Red in the 1/4 oz bottle days.

I LOVE to lie in the bath surrounded by sexily-scented LP Red bubbles and somehow, it just makes me FEEL more sexy after I've immersed myself in them.

I have also done this with LP Black, Scandalous (I have gone through 6 bottles of Scandalous in a 5 month period..) Sugared Honeycomb (4 bottles since it was created), and Tea & Strumpets.

Okay.. Then I bought another litre of unscented, pearlised Liquid-soap base. This one I had so much fun with, as I absolutely LOVE to wash my hands and then to smell the gorgeous spicy, sweet, sensuous and OH-so-more-ish scent of LP Red wafting up at me, no matter what I'm doing.

I bought the ready-made base, but there are also those you can calibrate and suspend yourself if you like, I do NOT like, as I want products that I can make and use NOW, so I always opt for bases that are already complete, so I simply have to add my chosen oil.

I took a bit of time deciding the amount I liked best in this and thought I was stuck on 5 mls, but one day, after I realised I needed to make up another litre, I decided this time to just add the whole 1/4 oz and the difference was incredible.

Even after I've washed my hands using my LP Red liquid soap, I can STILL smell its sexy gorgeousness HOURS later..

This liquid soap I have made up in LP Black, Scandalous, Betrothal, LP Pink, and Sugared Honeycomb.

Now this is one for the phero lovers amongst you, and I will be mentioning products from Pharmacom, Androtics and LS here. These are simple to follow recipes, don't require working out incredibly precise measurements, and garner TREMENDOUS results, so hope you enjoy maybe trying to tinker with what you have, to see the results YOU get.

I will state now that when I was first creating these, I used a separate bottle to mix smaller amounts, but now I simply add straight to my pheros bottles as they are purchased unscented, and I have the amounts down-pat.

Many of you like me, LOVE the effects of LAM (Lust After Me from Androtics) which is straight-up A-Nol (Alpha Androstenol) and copulins, but for me, it has to have at LEAST 5 x the cops added to it, but I prefer x 20. Along with Dolly, I was one of the very first people to buy this product from Androtics, back when the level of copulins in it was ehh..Practically non-existent and Carrie and Dolly will remember those days. So the product was..Just "Meh," for me in that format. Didn't NOT work, but wasn't what I wanted, and despite Ylang- Ylang having its own aphrodisiacal properties, let's just say the EO that Androtics used, would have turned a guy's stomach rather than attracting or arousing them, so after I had experienced the hellish "delicate" Ylang-Ylang of the original, I opted next time to have it made up in Chocolatini - with x 20 cops.

MUCH better. It was gorgeous. A lovely boozy amaretto-chocolate-praline melange that seriously had heads turning and umm.. the required "rising to the occasion," and the cover-scent worked so well with the A-Nol and cops in every way..

However..Then when I wanted to re-order, I discovered that Chocolatini gorgeousness had been altered to some chocolate-plastic-ICK!! It was absolutely stomach-churningly awful.. I've NO idea what they changed, but dear me.. It is VILE now.

Hence, I decided to experiment, such is my way.. :draggy:

I ordered another LAM this time opting for unscented. I don't mean as in with the Ylang-Ylang as default, I mean Unscented - and in x 20 cops.

It..STUNK.. But I was not deterred.. I had already pretty much worked out what I was going to do with it having played about with smaller trial-sized 5 ml bottles to get my scent level and pheromone levels just right, and so I simply took an entire 1/3 oz bottle of LP Red (I wanted to cover the cops JUST enough, but still have that carnal copulin-tinged edge detectable) and I tipped it into the 15ml bottle of unscented LAM.

I left it to "marinate" for over 24 hours and when I went back to it, I was blown away. It is tremendous and it works like a charm. FABULOUS oil to use with LAM.

To date I have LAM bottles done like this using Sugared Honeycomb, Scandalous, LP Black, Tea & Strumpets & Sugared Coconut..

I can highly recommend trying this method to any ladies who find LAM's own fragrance to be a nightmare, but do NOT try to do this with the default Ylang-Ylang scent package for LAM. Been there, done that, and NO! Ail no-likee. Not.At.ALL..

I then decided to play with my number 1 "weapon" in my pheromone artillery - EW. This is seriously one of the easiest and most effective ways of amping up EW, and it works SO well, you will definitely want to try this one if you have ANY problem wearing EW straight. Now that Mara and Danna are offering the wonderful Essence Oil from Dr. Stone (which I hasten to add you will only EVER be able to purchase from here - NOWHERE else) you will be able to have real fun with EW and LP oils, but this is for those of you who still have your original bottles, and want to play a wee bit.

Dolly and I have been using EW as a fail-safe for YEARS now, straight-up and every-which-way, mixed into various oil bases and such, but one day I was just sitting looking at my 2/3rds full bottle of EW and I had an idea. Again, not scientific at all, but worked like a charm. I originally did this experiment using a vanilla perfume oil, and the results were great, but when I decided to try it with LP oils - WOW!!

Simply take a bottle of EW that is 2/3rds full and top it up until it is full with one of the following:

LP Red, LP Pink, LP Black, Scandalous, Sugared Honeycomb, Nectar Du Printemps, Dark Seductions, and for those of you lucky enough to have savoured its sexy flirtatiousness - Tea & Strumpets. THESE work every time and blend seamlessly, while still having the copulin-tinged "edge" I referred to earlier.

I have tried this with 15 other LP perfumes, and there may of course be some that work that I have NOT tried, but these are the ones which are the BOMB, when added to EW in this way. Try it, you'll LOVE the results and you can wear this WITHOUT any other cover - every time. NO bleed-through at all, and you will get complimented on how you smell.

The basic common-sense of copulin usage as always applies to using this. For me in a work environment, EW is a total no-go (unless like my lovely friend Dolly you want to "play" a bit with men) as you are putting out a definite and STRONG signal and if you don't act congruently with that signal, you will end up with some VERY confused members of the opposite sex (so what's new? ^_~) Sorry gentleman, couldn't resist.. But seriously now.. Just be aware always that strong copulins worn by a woman are giving out that (I loathe when I use this expression, but it really is the ONLY way to put it ) "DO-ME-NOW!!" Signal and if you want to know more about this, refer to the Pheromone FAQ forum here.

The final way I use my LP Red, is to add it to unscented experimone or putative pheros. Again, I'm afraid there's nothing scientific about my approach. I simply tried various quantities, until I got the levels right and now I know that for a 30 ml/1oz bottle of ANY mcg amount, I just add 5.5 mls of LP Red of my chosen LP fragrance, and the result is phenomenal - or maybe it's even "Pheromomenal." :D

I have bottles of Beta-Androstenol, Est, P 79 (from Androtics) and P96 done in this way and have each in LP Red, Black and Sugared Honeycomb. These are FABULOUS for spritzing into the hair, and the diffusion the LP fragrances give to the unscented exprerimones, is absolutely awesome.

Simply order your unscented pheros/putatives (Est and A-Nol you can get here from Mara and Danna of course - and in SUPER-strength too!) and then once you get your hands on them, simply add 5.5 mls of your chosen LP fragrance, and Bob's your Auntie's husband!

Again, other LP oils may work well using this method, but these are the ones I have tried and tested, time-without number, and they work every single time..

So..That is how I have gone through my eight bottles of LP Red in less than a year, and have another on order right now.. I hope you have all got something from this post, and please drop me a question here in this thread, if you have any.

I don't allow contact through email except with those with whom I have been corresponding for a long time, due to internet-related horrid stuff from a few years back, but if it's something too personal to you that needs answered, that you don't want to post here, simply contact Mara, and I will give her the answers to relay to you.

I'm not being stand-offish, I simply took a major back-seat from all things internet-related after I had a nasty time of it, and found out just HOW easy it is for people to track you down..

I'm not being a scare-monger, but ladies (and gents) - just always be careful online. I know that might seem like basic common-sense, but really, online people can be ANYTHING and ANYONE they want to be, and sometimes..Trust me on this one..Who they REALLY are, is who you LEAST expect them to be..

Now that my reasons for not having a bigger and more-frequent presence here are maybe more cut-and-dried for you all, I better get away and write the other thread I have been asked to make.

So anyone wanting to know a lot more about Est? I'll catch you all on the flip-side - in the phero forum here. :)

Blessings to you all, and have fun..Oh and of course.. I ALSO wear LP-Red as a totally sexy, come-and-get-me sensual fragrance that stirs the senses in ways that the mind has yet to fully comprehend..

LP Red simply IS the very epitome of aphrodisiac.. Ethereal, haunting, yet sexy, spicy and just plain hot at times. An ever-changing chameleon and a true jewel in the crown of artisan perfumery.

In short - a masterpiece. If you've never tried it, I urge you to, as it is quite simply - utterly mind-blowing.

Ail )O(

WOW. That tooks some time to write.....thank you Ail..... :D

LP Red is beautiful.....I have it in both solid and oil, and while they are a bit differenmt from each other, they are both real head-turners.

I also agree that dry oil is FAB. I normally use shea oil in mine, and I go through tons of it.....my fave scent in it is the Sugared Honeycomb....I guess this is because it normally layers with all of the scents here so well.....

Thanks again for the great post......

Thank you both, that means a lot to me.. :D

I just finished my Est post in the phero forum here, so hope that helps too. :)

Blessings.

Ail )O(

Again WOW! I'm cuttin' and pastin' for all I'm worth! That's great info there - thanks for sharing it with us!...good timing too - I'm out of my normal "dry oil" spray...woohoo! (this pleases the mad chemist in me)

Ok now, you know this means we're ALL going to go thru more bottles! :dancingfruits0nm:

I guess it's the cinnamon in it, but LP Red always reminds me of French Toast, heh. I mean, it's utterly delicious but it threw me for a loop the first time I tried it. And it wears very close to my skin, so I tended to save it for those more intimate occasions, heh...UNTIL I tried layering it with LP Black. I had done a lot of layering experiments with LP Black because as much as I loved it, it had this weird tendency to turn on me in the drydown. But when those two came together, I could hear angels singing. But rock angels, like, with heavenly guitars and stuff. SO FREAKIN SEXY! An OTP of fragrance, if you will.

But I'm envious of you hot mamas who can wear LP Red alone and get that famous reaction from the XYs. I have to agree though - the LP base, the LP line - that's an entry for the Hall Of Fame, most definitely!

OPs..sorry to quote to entire post!!!!!!

" LP Red simply IS the very epitome of aphrodisiac.. Ethereal, haunting, yet sexy, spicy and just plain hot at times. An ever-changing chameleon and a true jewel in the crown of artisan perfumery.

In short - a masterpiece. If you've never tried it, I urge you to, as it is quite simply - utterly mind-blowing."

You said it better than I could!!!!! No matter what blend I wear, i always come back to LP:Red. ...or when I"m being indecisive, always reach for LP:RED. It's a men magnet. It's not psychological effect or anything, but i swear each time I have LP: RED on there are always more looks from men! Especially in close spaces(subway) It's as if the scent wake up their senses...they take a moment out of their deep thoughts, and "sniff" the nice aroma around them.... :*)

I'm 3/4 done with my bottle. MUST replace more soon!

MPM

Edited by Mimosa Pour Moi

But I'm envious of you hot mamas who can wear LP Red alone and get that famous reaction from the XYs. I have to agree though - the LP base, the LP line - that's an entry for the Hall Of Fame, most definitely!

I'm not hot mama & I'm extremely shy, but i FEEL like one when I dab with LP:RED. The scent makes me more daring! LOL.

MPM

Hi everyone, thanks for your lovely comments.

Just wanted to tell you all we didn't realise the "edit post" function was set to a maximum of 30 minutes, which is often no use at all, so you can edit all you require to now. :D

Ail )O(

I am wearing it right now..And feel like I am floating on an ethereal cloud of sweetness, spice and sexiness. Mmm..

And I also just finished making up a turbado, muscovado, and pink sugar scrub recipe which I will put into practice tomorrow.

Will add it here to my post once I get the mix JUST right. :magicstick:

Night now to all, as the midnight hour approaches here. I need some earlier nights in hand, ready to deal with the busy time of Beltane later this week.

Ail )O(