New + Application questions

amr104

Hello!  Just got my first order of pheros, and have had a ton of fun reading through the posts on this forum for the past (oops) couple hours!

A few questions:

- Some of the pheromones say safe to apply to hair and/or clothes.  Has anyone ever tried adding a couple drops to your laundry?  Maybe dropping some on a dryer sheet?  I imagine the pheros would probably degrade too quickly for this to be effective, but wondering if anyone's ever tested it out.

- Are there guidelines anywhere that suggest how much, where, and how frequently to apply?

- I'm female who works in an office with all men, and I often feel overlooked.  My coworkers have made it known that they act differently around women they find attractive-- I'd like to use this to my advantage, while still keeping the workplace professional.  I have a long-term bf so am not interested in getting anything overtly sexual.  Any success stories with a LPMP pheromone for situations like this?

I bought: Popularity Potion, Like a Magnet, and Pherotine Androstadienone.  (I chose the last one for work, because the description said it can make men perceive a woman as "one of the guys," though after reading some reviews on this forum, I might not end up trying it out.)  Hope to come back and post reviews of my own.

Looking forward to reading more entries on this site.  🙂

Welcome to the forum! I would definitely get Swimming with Sharks (SWS) for work. It comes in unscented or in certain perfumes. Phero Charged Money Potion is a nice fruity scent that's still available and it has SWS in it.

Edited by Kayla

2 hours ago, amr104 said:

adding a couple drops to your laundry

i read here in  the  forum pheromones only last for a few hours - I think that was from the potion master herself - so it might not be worth it 

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

definitely get Swimming with Sharks (SWS) for work.

agree with Kayla  i got the money charged and the men's sharp dressed

2 hours ago, amr104 said:

Like a Magnet

this might backfire at work - made the guys stare  

welcome to the forum - you will become "perfume/scent/fragrance  spoiled"  within 6 to 8 months  

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

Welcome to the forum! I would definitely get Swimming with Sharks (SWS) for work. It comes in unscented or in certain perfumes. Phero Charged Money Potion is a nice fruity scent that's still available and it has SWS in it.

This is exactly what I would recommend. And I would never waste my goodies in the laundry! I often do put a few drops of an essential oil on my wool dryer balls, so I appreciate the idea, but it wouldn't be worth it. You want your body warmth to activate the scent and you want the scents to mix with your own body chemistry. If the blend you're using has cops in it, again, not for clothes and hair. 

Welcome to the forum!

• 3 years later...