Tamashii No Tomo

I had to review this one first because it was my moms favorite. It is light and sweet in the vial and then on the skin within the first few minutes it blooms and all the flowers come forth one by one. I love it , my mom loves it so much I have to give her the sample after writting this review. She said its like how she wants to smell , not like a perfume at all more like a natural scent like how they say some people just smell sweet. She loves it I know I gotta get her a full bottle.

Having just gotten my box last night I smeared on a *few* samples before going to sleep. As I was drifting off to sleep, I sniffed my arm, and thought, oh my...WHAT is that beautiful thing?! This was it! I think it's gorgeous!

I smell the cherry blossoms and rose on top...along with violet, but not VIOLET just a soft hint of violet. The citrus sidles up along side the florals...just a hint of them, to pique your interest... The amber and spices show up as your skin warms the scent, keeping the whole from just floating away, snuggling the top notes in a warm embrace...ohhhh just lovely! :D May, wherever you are, I hope this bottle finds you, and astounds you with it's lovliness!!

Wish the nose was working better, but the little it is working, is telling me I likey, ALOT ! and the 'soulmate' phero is an added PLUS !!!

wow, you 2 are like twins, you post together, and even have the same reactions to the scents together icon6.gif.

it is soapy on me too CC, I like it for after a bath. It kind of extends the "clean" feeling. Perfect for an evening of snuggling after the bath!

Ooh that is a good idea, I think I am going try that tomorrow night :draggy: Maybe I will amp it with EoW ^_^

wow, you 2 are like twins, you post together, and even have the same reactions to the scents together icon6.gif.

I know its great! :blush: Very helpful when choosing scents to try, but not as helpful for trading lol.

hi all... new to the boards! I got my August samples and the first thing I tried was the Autumn Lust.. I was told that I smelled like someone was going to take a bite out of me and then they asked me if that was the point. : )

Now I'm on to the Tamashii No Tomo.

I can't spell it without copying and pasting it... and I can't say it... but I'm loving it.

Now hopefully the love spell part will kick in?

hi all... new to the boards! I got my August samples and the first thing I tried was the Autumn Lust.. I was told that I smelled like someone was going to take a bite out of me and then they asked me if that was the point. : )

Now I'm on to the Tamashii No Tomo.

I can't spell it without copying and pasting it... and I can't say it... but I'm loving it.

Now hopefully the love spell part will kick in?

Welcome to the forum! Glad you are enjoying the scents......the one you are loving has an extra kick built in.....not only is it based on a love spell, it also has the "soulmate" pheromone blend.....

Let us know if it works! And, join in with some discussions.....we'd love to hear your thoughts on the other scents!!

Hey bluefox! Welcome to the forum!

Yes, it's a truly beautiful scent, not to mention, it's got pheros too! So don't forget to tell us if you had any "hits"! :blue_dancing_banana:

Oooh, I am so excited to try this. I am eagerly awaiting my incoming box with my Tamashii No Tomo sample in it!

I picked up my box today and tried this on right before going to sleep, while wet it did have a soapy clean smell, but when I woke up about an hour later I kept sniffing the air, wondering where that lovely scent was coming from! I remembered I put some Tamashii No Tomo on and it smelled so different, on my skin it when from the soapy clean smell to the smell of cherry blossoms, roses, and some lemon I think. I really like this, it's light, delicate, and non-offensive, even a friend of mine who hasn't commented on any of my LP scents other than synchrinosity says she really likes this one.

I picked up my box today and tried this on right before going to sleep, while wet it did have a soapy clean smell, but when I woke up about an hour later I kept sniffing the air, wondering where that lovely scent was coming from! I remembered I put some Tamashii No Tomo on and it smelled so different, on my skin it when from the soapy clean smell to the smell of cherry blossoms, roses, and some lemon I think. I really like this, it's light, delicate, and non-offensive, even a friend of mine who hasn't commented on any of my LP scents other than synchrinosity says she really likes this one.

Sometimes I think I look forward to going to bed, so I can wear a different LP scent. :wit3: I am so excited to get this sample in.

Sometimes I think I look forward to going to bed, so I can wear a different LP scent. :001_tt2:

A lot of us do that.....wear a special scent for bedtime.....you're hooked, just like the rest of us, for sure!!

This does come soapy on me for the first few minutes but then, it turns into florals which is so gorgeous.

Did I mention, my female teacher was patting me like a kid?! (and she never did that!)

A lot of us do that.....wear a special scent for bedtime.....you're hooked, just like the rest of us, for sure!!

I love bedtime scents, I am thinking this will be added to bedtime and bath stock pile :) MY bf is so not a fan of my bedtime scents, OH WELL, I love it! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I really love this, initially I thought it was soapy having just sniffed it from the vial. But once I put it on, I fell in love! On my skin it is powdery with a lovely floral throw that isn't too sticky or cloying...I can smell it, but it isn't over whelming like whoa or a thick cloud of too much perfume, just get wafts of it here and there. I love this and I need to secure more of it :Hug_emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my bottle today and I love it! I do have a slight obsession with cherry blossoms though, I have a big beautiful one on the hood of my car, a tattoo on my right arm, and a whole wedding day fantasy that revolves around cherry blossom season!! :(

Anyway, I'm not good at picking up on what scent is what, but I get a slight spice with this one. It smells warm and sweet and cuddly...I love it so much! You ladies did such a great job on this one! :cry:

• 2 months later...

this scent is wonderful - classy, elegant, royal, antique, victorian florals but not overpowering, very light and sophisticated, definitely a bottle purchase as i love it, love it <_<:blue_dancing_banana:

this scent is wonderful - classy, elegant, royal, antique, victorian florals but not overpowering, very light and sophisticated, definitely a bottle purchase as i love it, love it <_<:blue_dancing_banana:

Don't you just love it ? had to buy a full sz, glad I did (so is SP)

• 3 weeks later...
This is definitely on my to-try list!

Bumping to the Top -

Ordered it - without a lot of reviews. Interested in the phero - Soul Mate - more interested in the fragrance.

And - LOVE it.

Cherry, citrus, dries down to musk. Powdery soft and magic.

This one is great. This would be a GREAT scent for work - not obtrusive, not overly sexual - clean, warm and wonderful. If the Phero works as intended but applied in an office setting - could create a really, nice bonded atmosphere.

And I have a thumbs up from the DH - and two very big thumbs up from both children. Which pretty much never happens.

And now - the giant box of LP goodies has arrived - new reviews coming soon.

And likely - items for the trade list - next week.

Interesting - I wasn't noticing the scent anymore as I was sleeping - but I woke up at 5 am to DH huffing the back of my neck telling me I smelled wonderful.

Don't know if it is the Soulmate phero - but I haven't gotten to cuddle like that on a work day in forever. I was wondering - who is this man? And what did he do with my husband? And can I keep him if he isn't really mine? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Glad I got the full bottle. This is going into heavy rotation.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok - this is one I reach for again and again - particularly on work days.

It really is an awesome combination for work - between the scent and the loving Pheros.

I get compliments every time I wear it. And the loving Pheros - even people I have challenged relationships with - seem to listen better on those days.

I am watching for the subtle hits - as this is subtle Phero - and I get them. A little more listening, longer/deeper conversations, people more at ease around me. Hard day? Put a big swipe on the wrists before bed. Every time you turn, you get the equivalent of a big phero hug - wafting into your sleepy face.

I like it enough that I bought a second bottle.

I am really surprised more people haven't reviewed it.

Well I am going to put this on my sample list to try. The description didn't stand out to me, so I hadn't given it a thought, but I can use all the positive workaday vibes I can get...

And it always seems the ones I overlook are those I end up loving best.

• 1 month later...

This is a wonderful cherry-blossom/orchid scent that has a good deal of fruitiness. This last is held well in check by amber and orris root, altogether creating a fab olfactory experience. I'll be buying several, as I never want to be without it. And most importantly, my man LOVES it on me. He reacts to pheros on me the way we all want our paramours to react, without fail. So yes, TNT is a keeper! :D

• 2 months later...

Dang it! I'm one of the very few people with anything negative to say about Tamashii no Tomo, sadly. I really wanted this one to work!

In the vial, I smell all of the lovely cherry blossom and orris, but when it touches my skin, it becomes very plastic-y and fake smelling, almost detergent-ish. Oddly enough, I still noticed the Soul Mate "effect" - bf more loving, people around me gentler and kinder - but the perfume itself on me is no good. Sadness.

• 2 years later...

I received a sample from a trade from either Jo Anna or July Girl. Didn't pay much attention to it as it's so precious. This is so feminine and pretty. Geeze, I don't even know what kind of flowers I am smelling as they seem to have melded so well. I will do anything to smell like that every day. With this a few other 'older' floras, I might revert to being a fruity & floral gal status again!

• 1 month later...

Tested this yesterday. Thinking that my hub will be going tracking with us yesterday, I wore this so we can be more patient and tolerant ..... Then, he bid us goodbye as I got the kids out of the house.

I expected something more exciting or interesting but it was no tracking at all, we wee walking on nicely paved walkways up the hill with millions of people behind and in front of us. Well, it's the May Day holidays, after all. People were out in full force since most of us had four days off.

My kids didn't complain about the trip being boring. And yes, I was bored. We made a couple of stops on our way up and they played in the courtyard of the church at the top of the hill. We saw an artist drawing at mid hill and we stopped to have us "drawn" which took more than half an hour to complete. The kids didn't complain although they took turns to film and take photos of the process.

On our way down, we decided to pop by the adventure park close to the foot of the hill. This was where the kids had real fun. Fun climbing on structures, swings, etc. We stayed there for over an hour and we were the last ones to leave the park. Just as we were leaving, both of them told me that they had such a great time and great day with me and that they were so glad that we went out together! It must be the pheros.

Edited by JOC