New Site Coming Soon

halo0073

Our long awaited new awesome website is almost ready. If you guys want to take a sneak peek you can find it at LPMP.store. Just please know it’s not functional yet so please don’t try to place orders through it. When it’s ready we will move it to the regular permanent web address. We will announce as soon as it’s ready to be used. And it’s going to be soon! 

It looks AMAZING!!  I'm having a blast looking through everything.  Oh, and the mobile site also looks great!  Very easy to navigate. :Emoticons10311:

13 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Our long awaited new awesome website is almost ready. If you guys want to take a sneak peek you can find it at LPMP.store. Just please know it’s not functional yet so please don’t try to place orders through it. When it’s ready we will move it to the regular permanent web address. We will announce as soon as it’s ready to be used. And it’s going to be soon! 

Looks great, Halo! I love the font and how everything is alphabetized, plus the search feature - super easy to find things. Just a FYI - the UN Balm Bomb has a typo. It's spelled "Balmb" instead of "Balm." 

I love the background color, the special LP font but especially on the menu. In lowercase and in that color scheme it looks so clean and fresh but still with some magical flair! I love the scrolling thumbnails that are clickable!

Oh!!!  I had forgotten about this--the new site!  A wish list finally!  I absolutely love that there is a separate section for Unisex.  I love, love, love that the pheromones section lists the unscented pheromone along with any scented versions.  Very convenient!!!  Oh, and now we know for sure which pheromones have copulins.  I had a spreadsheet for all this.  And also the organization of everything being alphabetized.  I do, however, miss the listing of ingredients and their meanings for each individual scent in the scent's description.  The layout is great and the font beautiful -- however, I think the font is hard to read in the pheromone section (I am thinking of new customers trying to navigate through the first time; I already know the names) -- maybe because those names are in all caps?  Will the search be expanded and make use of those tags like the old site I wonder?  Have we lost the ability to see the inventory such as the amount of bottles left?  That had been a nice planning feature.  I'm sure this is not the total finished product.  

Sorry, we are probably supposed to be celebrating, not critiquing.  Yay!  It comes from my job; I work on a software application that we keep changing and improving. :wink88:

Whoever worked on this did a spectacular job!!!  I am scrolling through the thumbnails in the pheromone section....thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :thumb_up11:

one thing, the shop shows prices in dollars, where as the original shop always has prices in euros for me which is how i buy them, can this be changed please to how the original one is?

31 minutes ago, bruiseviolet said:

Where was the announcement that they are being discontinued? 😮

do they normally get annonced when being disconned?

1 hour ago, bruiseviolet said:

Where was the announcement that they are being discontinued? 😮

back in September - 

it's really disappointing when something you're hoping to get is sold out / discontinued - it's why I try not to dillydally over the items I really want- but the budget doesn't want to go along sometimes 

there are so many other choices and scents to try and new potions come out several times a year.  Plus the sales and the blog!!

everything is just too good not to move ahead 

I love it! Only thing I personally don't like is how you can't see a drop down of how many bottles are left of what, I mean you can click the up arrow until it doesn't go up a number lol. I do love the tags though nice touch! And thank GOD a SEARCH BAR!!!!

(Well for the Item number box I can type 100 and press enter and it'll tell me how many is left)

Edited by Vicki Lee

Wonderful!  The type font is very readable for the individual products,  and descriptions, and the menu and page headers  has that beautiful font that is so evocative of LPMP, but can be difficult to  read if it is the main text style.  LOVE the floral graphic behind the logo, LOVE the lettering of the logo.  AND the color scheme... AND the ability to create a wishlist.   Best of all... the search option.   YAY!!!

On 12/23/2018 at 4:10 AM, Fang said:

one thing, the shop shows prices in dollars, where as the original shop always has prices in euros for me which is how i buy them, can this be changed please to how the original one is?

The PayPal cart should show in your local currency, not sure that the site itself will do that though. I asked, they are checking.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:08 PM, Witty Kitty said:

The new site looks great! (But I'm only just discovering that SS4W and Bang are being discontinued--noooooooooo those work so well for me! :cry:)

I'm sorry, it is unavoidable.

On 12/26/2018 at 4:34 PM, raydee8_love said:

I still would like to be able to see what's unique in the shop - I've seen several things in pictures that are so neat!

There is a second site coming for the shop. There's one currently at LovePotionStore.com (built by our own Quiet Guy!) and the new store site will take it's place, and things will be orderable there, generally. We want to keep LovePotionPerfume.com strictly for our perfumes.

On 12/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, Vicki Lee said:

I love it! Only thing I personally don't like is how you can't see a drop down of how many bottles are left of what, I mean you can click the up arrow until it doesn't go up a number lol. I do love the tags though nice touch! And thank GOD a SEARCH BAR!!!!

(Well for the Item number box I can type 100 and press enter and it'll tell me how many is left)

the 100 trick is the one we used in the past with the old site.

13 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Is silicone coming back as an option? I was looking at the reading room and it was listed under the FAQ: Perfume & Phero Bases... 

No, it is not. The site is not ready yet, I have to go over every page and update the info which was copied and pasted by the programmers from older sites. A lot of wrong info still.

Looks great - it's very pretty! I love that the catalogue is alphabetized, and that it shows my local prices. That's a time (and paper) saver for me! :) 

ETA, I also like that when you go to the pheromone section it shows the Unscented phero AND the scents that it's in. That's quite a nice feature. 

Edited by Eggers

• 3 months later...