I want a Wonder Woman phero +

I cosplay as WW at charities, kids' events, and comic cons.  I've always been super athletic and into high-energy sports (martial arts, adventure racing, racquetball, etc.; I'll try anything athletic).  I'm super independent, single, live by myself in the woods, prefer pick-up trucks to cars, all that tomboyish stuff.  I used Super Sexy for years but I'm finding now it's gone.  :(  I'm not trying to hit anyone over the head with copulins so SS seemed the better choice for me.  I want something that reflects and amplifies my personality and athleticism and strength without being over-the-top.  I'm not even trying to attract men.  But if it starts making people think I just might really be a Greek goddess, more power to it.

Does this exist?  I'm probably emitting those warrior vibes already to an extent, so am I asking too much?  

WW-MSComicCon-2018-2.PNG

Edited by Darbla

Great pic! You make an awesome Wonder Woman. I would suggest Dominance, but that may be too over the top. What about LFM? I find LFM/LFN tends to make people give me that starry eyed/ on a pedestal/ greek goddess / wowed look. If I recall correctly, I don't think LFM has cops. Or Audacious, as oceanjewel suggested, though I think that one does have some cops in it. 

Thank you for the suggestions and the sweet compliments.  ❤️  :)  Dominance in a low dose is what I was leaning toward in the current LP offerings with Leather a close second.   I'll give LFM and Audacious another perusal too.  

On 1/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, Darbla said:

I cosplay as WW at charities, kids' events, and comic cons.  I've always been super athletic and into high-energy sports (martial arts, adventure racing, racquetball, etc.; I'll try anything athletic).  I'm super independent, single, live by myself in the woods, prefer pick-up trucks to cars, all that tomboyish stuff.  I used Super Sexy for years but I'm finding now it's gone.  :(  I'm not trying to hit anyone over the head with copulins so SS seemed the better choice for me.  I want something that reflects and amplifies my personality and athleticism and strength without being over-the-top.  I'm not even trying to attract men.  But if it starts making people think I just might really be a Greek goddess, more power to it.

Does this exist?  I'm probably emitting those warrior vibes already to an extent, so am I asking too much?  

WW-MSComicCon-2018-2.PNG

I highly recommend Leather. It's both fierce and feminine. It's sort of the yin/yang. It's muscles and curves. 

Thank you, Eve and Fang.  StacyK, you just put Leather at the top of my list, especially since I discovered I have some after perusing my stockpile today that I'd forgotten about!  I had been so focused on SS4W all this time I'd forgotten it.

Fang, when adding a post there's a note near the bottom about "Drag files here" or "choose files".  That works to attach pics.  See, I made a pic of it and attached:

LPMP-attach-pic.PNG