Phero V Clothes

Here's my question to all you phero gurus out there (you know who you are). I live in what you would call a colder climate. Most of my clothes are geared toward warmth (e.g. turtlenecks, sweaters, jeans, etc). Does the amount of cover over the placement of the pheros change how much and where to place the pheros? If I put my face down my shirt I can smell them, but I already like myself, so I don't need pheros for that. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

:banana3: techno, techno, techno!!!

Here's my question to all you phero gurus out there (you know who you are). I live in what you would call a colder climate. Most of my clothes are geared toward warmth (e.g. turtlenecks, sweaters, jeans, etc). Does the amount of cover over the placement of the pheros change how much and where to place the pheros? If I put my face down my shirt I can smell them, but I already like myself, so I don't need pheros for that. :lolipop:

:banana3: techno, techno, techno!!!

Well, I like turtlenecks in the winter, so when I apply my pheros, I just wear them higher up on my neck. Instead of applying to my frontal neck pulses, I will stroke them right along the underside of my jaw bone.....the backs of the hands are also good.....

I started using Pheros in the winter. They dont diffuse as well but you can still get them in good places. Sprays are sometimes nice to use with lots of clothes. The hair or back of neck can be great places (back of neck especially if hair is up. Find the open skin and work with it. And like Dolly said back of hands are great as your talking will diffuse (if you talk with your hands). You may find you need to apply a little more, but test it out an dfind the good dose for you.

This is part of the frusteration and the fun when using pheros :lolipop: