Archive: Winter in the Tropics

luna65

Hello darling!

Wish you were here...wintering in the sun and fun just isn’t the same without you!

The Big Kahuna said if we are missing the snow he’ll turn on the shaved ice machine.  Honestly, it got so chilly last night I had to put on my sarong over my bikini! Who would have thought?  But the flowers still bloom and the tide still turns. Hurry up and get here, you’re behind on your hula lessons!

Love from your island girl xoxo

Even Paradise can get a bit chilly sometimes...enjoy this luxurious evocation of a winter’s night on a tropical isle, as darkness falls and the flowery air turns brisk...a lovely lei of gardenia, pikaki and plumeria accented with notes of ginger grass EO and a dried grasses accord upon a base of delicate amber. Something so elegant and alluring deserves a boost of our LA FEMME MYSTERE pheromone blend. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing your sex appeal.

GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully 'magnetic' for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
PIKAKE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.
THISTLE ~ Wards off thieves, aids recuperation, courage, strength, protection, hex-breaking, healing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Mara, Jennifer & John

Pherotine Collection, February 2017

Review Thread