Self Comforting Pheros?

I really want to try Balm Bomb. Is MLH comforting to the wearer? I had it on earlier and I felt like it sort of had a comforting feeling to it. 

May I please have recommendations for possible self comforting pheros?  (Items I do, or do not have any recommendations welcomed and appreciated) 

I have on me, 

UN Dom

UN Audacious 

Goblin Tamer/MLH and Mommy’s little Monster. 

Drive by Fruiting/OW and other Scented OW.

Blud/Sexpionage

Bad Girl/Leather

Cougar

Gotcha

Perfect Match

Poularity Potion

SWS Charged Money Potion

LFM

LFN 

Rainbow Mango/All kinds happy pheros 

I have not tried any of these, but have: 

Legend/Charisma

The Big Easy/Teddy BB

Anti Piggy/Mega Watt

Out of what I have that may help: 

Audacious helps me feel great, but it isn’t necessarily comforting. 

I feel very calm/balanced with sexpionage, but not necessarily comforted. Definitely want to test this out more. 

SWS makes me feel like I don’t care about anything really, other than getting my task done. Not necessarily comforting. Sort of feels like me when I was a workoholic.

I still to this day get so focused on things I won’t eat or use restroom.

It’s like my body puts everything on hold until my task is complete. Huge improvement from how I once was :) 

Rainbow Mango would probably just keep me awake all night ha!

Happiness is good, but looking for the ‘comfort’ like a hug aspect. I could pair it with my moon dust cocoa for a wonderful unwinding sleep session. :D 

Ive had some wonky experiences with Leather and Gotcha. 

Balm Bomb works for me. DOM and Leather have the opposite effect, but pheros affect everyone differently. I haven't noticed MLH giving me a "comforted" feeling, but that doesn't mean it won't do that for you. Treasured Hearts can give me a kind of cozy comfort feeling, though. My man goes through a lot of Teddy Man, which has Teddy BB in it, definitely to calm me down. I would try that or Balm Bomb if you want comfort selfies. Definitely try the new NOX : NYX w/ Teddy BB.

Edited by Eastwood22

Balm B for me,  and I love the scent lingering on my pillow the following night.

i suffer from severe insomnia and ADHD. Oddly Aja is the only other that makes me feal noticably calm, at ease with the world,  but with the " I feel pretty"  vibe. BB makes me want to cuddle with the kitties under a blanket and read a book so I only reach for it at night, or when in stressful social situations, if I don't mind getting nothing done.  I'm a go, go, go person, in multiple directions at once, chilling out just isn't part of my skill set. BB + BBM gets a great reaction from the hubby.

TH was one of the first blends I tried, it's been a ong time since I've worn it but recall being a bit more relaxed. Not sure about the "cuddle/ comfort " feeling.

18 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Balm Bomb works for me. DOM and Leather have the opposite effect, but pheros affect everyone differently. I haven't noticed MLH giving me a "comforted" feeling, but that doesn't mean it won't do that for you. Treasured Hearts can give me a kind of cozy comfort feeling, though. My man goes through a lot of Teddy Man, which has Teddy BB in it, definitely to calm me down. I would try that or Balm Bomb if you want comfort selfies. Definitely try the new NOX : NYX w/ Teddy BB.

Thank you! 

I just ordered a Balm Bomb Enhanced Perfume Trial size :D 

I tried to find treasures hearts in a Trial size blend, but was unable to. So happy when new online store opens! Search bar Woot! 

As as soon as they are available/or my next order I definitely am going to Trial the Nox Nyx :D Can’t wait woot :D 

14 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Comforting to me are B2.2, Balm Bomb, and Teddy. MLH could also be in that category because it does have androstadienone (A1) which is the molecule that feels comforting to us women.

Thank you Much! 

I just ordered a Trial Elementary B2.2 that I wouldn’t have known to, without your input. Thanks! :D 

oooh yes, I hadn’t even noticed it, until I felt like I needed it, with MLH. A slight comfort feeling <3 :) 

After I get this Luxurious/BI off me. I think I am going to try The Big Easy/Teddy BB tonight. 

9 hours ago, Cycle Kitten said:

Balm B for me,  and I love the scent lingering on my pillow the following night.

i suffer from severe insomnia and ADHD. Oddly Aja is the only other that makes me feal noticably calm, at ease with the world,  but with the " I feel pretty"  vibe. BB makes me want to cuddle with the kitties under a blanket and read a book so I only reach for it at night, or when in stressful social situations, if I don't mind getting nothing done.  I'm a go, go, go person, in multiple directions at once, chilling out just isn't part of my skill set. BB + BBM gets a great reaction from the hubby.

TH was one of the first blends I tried, it's been a ong time since I've worn it but recall being a bit more relaxed. Not sure about the "cuddle/ comfort " feeling.

Thank you for your input! Very helpful to me. We are similar in ways. 

I tried to find Treasured Hearts in trial size, but was unsuccessful. Will definitely look out for it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On January 29, 2019 at 10:24 PM, amoradrianam said:

Thank you for your input! Very helpful to me. We are similar in ways. 

I tried to find Treasured Hearts in trial size, but was unsuccessful. Will definitely look out for it. 

I have Un TH. & Themescuria, spelled wrong, but haven't had my coffee  intake yet.. I could send you a sniffy size of choice ( on the house/ pay if forward) if you would like to ask for email exchange.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:33 AM, Cycle Kitten said:

I have Un TH. & Themescuria, spelled wrong, but haven't had my coffee  intake yet.. I could send you a sniffy size of choice ( on the house/ pay if forward) if you would like to ask for email exchange.

Thank you so much! I found a Trial of it online ‘Friends and Lovers/TH’ as long as its still available I’m going to get it with my next order. If they are out, and no new Trials with TH I’d love to take you up on your offer; if still have it :) 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:21 AM, halo0073 said:

Comforting to me are B2.2, Balm Bomb, and Teddy. MLH could also be in that category because it does have androstadienone (A1) which is the molecule that feels comforting to us women.

I’m so glad I have b2.2 to try when my Balm Bomb runs out. My order went through tonight for UN Balm Bomb in Full/regular sized oil roll on. So relieved I can’t wait for it to arrive! 

So far have determined Balm Bomb to be my favorite for Loving Self Comfort. 

B2.2 in second place as a ‘Calming’ ‘Steadiness’ phero. 

Had off reaction to Teddy BB.

Pretty sure my TH Trial is coming with my next order. Possibility of cozy comfort is very appealing :) 

On 1/29/2019 at 10:38 AM, Cycle Kitten said:

I recall enjoying Aja too. 

Oooo interesting! I believe I have a BBM with BI added in my storage.