Adam's Nectar w/ Love God

I thought I’d grabbed my virgin bottle of Adam’s Nectar to work at a party yesterday.  Nope.  Regular The Love God boosted bottle.  Pandemonium ensued. 

*note to self- DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN*

:hi:

10 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I thought I’d grabbed my virgin bottle of Adam’s Nectar to work at a party yesterday.  Nope.  Regular The Love God boosted bottle.  Pandemonium ensued. 

*note to self- DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN*

:hi:

Sounds like an interesting story there....

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2019 at 9:23 PM, oceanjewel said:

Sounds like an interesting story there....

Just saw this post.  Yeah, talk about having your personal space invaded!  Sheesh.

I realized this morning that I have been rationing my Adam’s Nectar scent because I find it works too well and I have been saving it for special occasions.

I decided that every day could be a special occasion.  I am still amazed at how the more this scent ages, the better, deeper, richer, etc. that this scent smells.  

I wore this this today and had half a dozen women independently tell me just how great I smelled.  The Adam’s Nectar scent combines beautifully with The Love God vibe.  

About a week and and a half ago I was wearing the Virgin scent while working and the women I was working with all throught it smelled like really awesome expensive incense.  Just such a masterpiece created by @Potion Master.  I keep hoping to see more reviews of this one because it really is so incredible.

• 4 weeks later...

I had just spent a bunch of uninterrupted time with my man (and my kids and his parents,) so I wasn't ready for him to jump right back into working all day and all night. Last night, I got a sitter and visited him at work. He was wearing Adam's Nectar and he smelled so good. I was feeling especially cuddly and was all over him. During setbreak, I took him outside and we were kissing and cuddling. I was feeling so into him! When we got home, I asked him if he was wearing any phero's, but he said he was wearing his virgin.

Leave it to me to behave like a crazy person any chance I get! I seriously had to check. I took his backpack out into the living room while he slept, and checked for phero's! Nothing. He really was wearing his virgin AN. But I looked through his bag, just like I was looking for drugs or condoms. Turns out, Adam's Nectar is so good it makes me act as if I'd been phero'd by the Love God, even when there are no pheros whatsoever. Adam's Nectar itself really does project the "Love God Vibe." 

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I had just spent a bunch of uninterrupted time with my man (and my kids and his parents,) so I wasn't ready for him to jump right back into working all day and all night. Last night, I got a sitter and visited him at work. He was wearing Adam's Nectar and he smelled so good. I was feeling especially cuddly and was all over him. During setbreak, I took him outside and we were kissing and cuddling. I was feeling so into him! When we got home, I asked him if he was wearing any phero's, but he said he was wearing his virgin.

Leave it to me to behave like a crazy person any chance I get! I seriously had to check. I took his backpack out into the living room while he slept, and checked for phero's! Nothing. He really was wearing his virgin AN. But I looked through his bag, just like I was looking for drugs or condoms. Turns out, Adam's Nectar is so good it makes me act as if I'd been phero'd by the Love God, even when there are no pheros whatsoever. Adam's Nectar itself really does project the "Love God Vibe." 

That is an absolutely AWESOME review!  You really do have a way with words.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:36 AM, Snoopyace said:

That is an absolutely AWESOME review!  You really do have a way with words.

"I looked through his bag, just like I was looking for drugs or condoms." Those words, huh?

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

"I looked through his bag, just like I was looking for drugs or condoms." Those words, huh?

Hehehe... 😄  I was wearing virgin Adam’s Nectar today and was getting all sorts of attention from my clients.  It was fun!

• 1 month later...

Okay, I finally got my man to wear Adam's Nectar WITH The Love God. I really do believe it enhanced my mood.

We've been traveling a lot this year, and he does do one thing that annoys me. I've traveled alone a lot, and I like to move quickly. He walks slower, but needs to get to airport like 10 hours before the plane boards. Once we've gone through security, I like to put our carry on stuff down and run around independently to get/do what we need. He doesn't. He's like, "wait here and hold this, I'm running into the men's room," and I'm like, "no." Why do I have to wait outside the men's room? What if I also need the restroom? He says he doesn't want us just running off all over the place without eachother, as if we're going to "lose" eachother. If we're both going to gate C26, how will we misplace eachother? Especially if the plane doesn't board for many hours? I think we will have time to reunite. 

Now it's it just the airport, it's everywhere we go when we are traveling. We're in New Mexico for a work trip for him, so we got up early and went hiking and that was great. But after that, he wanted me to hang out in the bar while the band rehearsed all day.

Um, no. 

I felt bad when he said like we "weren't even spending time together on this trip," because I know he thought what he said was real. Some of the people on this trip annoy me, so I did choose to get into a different car back to the hotel after dinner the other night. And last night before the show I told him I'd walk instead of riding with them because I just needed some quiet. He said "but I'll be working all night and this is my only chance to hang out with you!" Which, obviously, is not true, but man feelings are very big feelings, as we all know.

I made up my mind that I would hang all over him when I actually got to the show. And I had requested earlier that he wear the Adam's Nectar trial with TLG which I had asked him bring. So I was pre-committed to being clingy, but it wasn't a challenge. I'm not a clingy person, I'm the least fond of PDA's of most anyone I know. But he's such a doll (it's the best way to explain it at the moment) and he is thrilled anytime I shower him with love, in public or in private. Public affection from me is just way more rare. But the Adam's Nectar and TLG made it so much easier!

I am not into PDA at all myself. Very very occasionally if BF and I are drinking together. Just us. Lol so I guess that’s not public. I guess every so often if we are out and drinking as a couple and are out with other couples or just the two of us. He is not into PDA or emotions at all regularly which suits me just fine but when drinking he gets all emo and sappy and wants to drag me around by the hand calling me mi Amor . We really rarely speak Spanish to each other so it’s the drinking that brings it out. Except he says loving emo sappy shit and I largely say funny stuff peppered heavily with curse words. If any Spanish speaking people are around ( like his family) they find it highly amusing. Sometimes we talk about other people in Spanish though. 

@halo0073 I love that! My man seriously is trying to get me to learn ASL with him, presumably for the same reason - shit talking about people without them knowing. 

I can picture you making jokes and cursing while he mumbles sweet nothings....

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 month later...

This is still one of my favorite scent/phero combinations from anywhere.  I get so many compliments whenever I wear this scent.  I have it in a virgin unpheroed variety, a spray and a 10 ml oil bottle and it just doesn't matter which version I'm wearing, I get compliments on the scent.  I also see The Love God pheromone blend at work as well.  I LOVE how it affects my bride.  She is much more open and affectionate.   

• 4 weeks later...

So I am feeling pretty craptacular this morning and wanted something to lift me up.  I decided on the spray version of Adam's Nectar.  I LOVE how this scent wears on me but I also find it interesting how the scents really do smell different when they are in a spray from an oil.  I cannot decide which one I like better, the oil or the spray!  Good thing I have this in both so I don't have to choose.

“Say it ain’t so, Joe!”  This cannot be sold out!  *whispers dramatically*  Noooooooo....  

One of the guys on ‘the other forum’ mentioned that he was gonna get more but it was sold out.

*clutches my bottles to my chest while rocking back and forth*

This just went from an all the time scent to an extra special occasion scent. 

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

“Say it ain’t so, Joe!”  This cannot be sold out!  *whispers dramatically*  Noooooooo....  

One of the guys on ‘the other forum’ mentioned that he was gonna get more but it was sold out.

*clutches my bottles to my chest while rocking back and forth*

This just went from an all the time scent to an extra special occasion scent. 

Looks like there are three bottles left in the cart

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/665079902/adams-nectar-w-love-god-pheromone

:)

20 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Looks like there are three bottles left in the cart

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/665079902/adams-nectar-w-love-god-pheromone

:)

Whew!  Now I just need an extra appointment so I can scoop those up!!

:Emoticons10311: