Scribe w/TMI

il_fullxfull.1810252655_27ru.jpg

A scent for those who feel romantic about old bookstores and libraries, love the scent of aged paper and ink...you can practically picture yourself at a high wooden desk, quill in hand, parchment unfurled before you as you pen your next masterpiece by candlelight. Or...you can just smell like you do...

Scribe embodies a timeless aura with sandalwood, myrrh and vetiver plus a touch of dry vanilla. And because Knowledge Is Power we’ve enhanced it with our exclusive TMI pheromone formula. You might be surprised at how willing a relative stranger is to cuddle up with you, but that's the Alpha-Androstenol putting them in their happy zone while the heavy dose of Beta-Androstenol loosens their tongue and encourages them to share their most intimate secrets with you... you just may learn things about them that they've never revealed to anyone. There really is such a thing as Too Much Information, so be careful what you wish for!

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

IT ME

(Get it? :lol:)

Based on a conversation Mara and I had about this one, I was kinda expecting a variant of Soiled Dove but no...however, what it does make me think of is EBIL-ish!  Like, a guy's version of EBIL-ish! even though there's no musk in this one.  You could also make a comparison with the latest version of Bad Boy.  It is SO GOOD.

DAT SANDALWOOD-VETIVER THO

Seriously a perfect combination, utterly harmonious, scented soulmates/BFFs. 

I would be all over a guy wearing this (with his consent, naturally).  I think I want it, and that's with believing there was no better carrier for TMI than scented TMI.  But this is SO GOOD, omfg.  The smoothness of the sandalwood, the soft slight sweetness of the myrrh, the deepness of the vetiver and that magical thing which the dry vanilla does to pull it all together... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

YOU GOTTA.

Oh, yeah! I had so much fun when my man phero bombed himself with TMI yesterday! Can't wait for him to do it to himself again with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Wopbopaloobopawopbamboom! FAVORITE men’s scent! Giddy with joy 😁😁😁 

This and Homme are my two favorite men’s scents. I love this! Oh yes lawd.. praise Jesus hallellurr! 🙌🏻 Help any man that wears this around me! 

I think I’m going to order a FB in case I ever find a special guy 😈😇😈 Yes Yes Yes I want him to smell like this oooooooooowee ❣️😈❣️ I think I’ll get one for me too for when I’m feelin uh, lonely yeah that’s it... quietly walks off to a dark secret place with scribe to have some “Alone Time” :Emoticons04277::cat690:

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

LOL @amoradrianam  I totally get how you feel!

You know what this smells like to me? A men's version of Marsha Mellow, without the marshmallow. It's got that soft, sweet vanilla with the vetiver giving it some oomph. SOOOO GOOOD, y'all! I'm definitely getting a bottle, and I might even share with Mr Perfect 😉

• 2 months later...

Long story short- Had the flu for 3 weeks in and out of hospital, then moved across country to be with my newish boyfriend. 

Trouble in tinsel town, and I recalled how much I loved Scribe/TMI, so I decided to try it to help us reconnect. 

I had been trying to use Balm Bomb, and while it was nice in ways it didn’t quite give the effect I was  going for (neither did flying potion), but Scribe/TMI definitely did. 

Thankfully reconnected with him, and alls happy in tinsel town again. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The name for this is spot on as it does feel sort of dry and papery. I'd say it's unisex, but leaning a bit towards masculine. I think the sweetness of the vanilla helps to keep in still in unisex category, though. The vanilla itself is like the kind of vanilla in vanilla ice cream, at least on me. The myrrh adds another layer and is, I think, what gives it that impression of oldness. Overall, though, I mostly get sandalwood and vanilla. I think the TMI goes well with it as there is something about the idea of old tomes holding hidden truths.

ETA: And re-reading, I realize my description is basically exactly the same as bruiseviolet's above me. 😂

Edited by greenappletart