Rainforest Musk w/Hedione & SWS

il_fullxfull.1810160259_dxsk.jpg

It’s a jungle out there, and we’ve got a subequatorial spin on those freshly showered type of scents we know you love for the office and anywhere else you need to lead the pack. Explore your primal side with our blend of bamboo and Indonesian teak, white musk and the airy shimmer of Hedione, a jasmine derivative purported to produce a pheromone-like response in others when added to scent. 

And to give you the advantage when the situation gets ferocious we’ve also included a dose of our exclusive SWIMMING WITH SHARKS pheromone formula, which lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, and helps people to really listen to what you have to say. 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
HEDIONE (JASMINE) ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
DECAYED WOODS ~ Commanding strength and resolve. 
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying, renewal.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is a really fresh green scent (as the name implies) but I think for me the combination of the white musk, water accord and Hedione makes it a bit too sharp.  But for you guys who want a lighter fragrance for the season or just because, I think this would be a great place to start.

• 2 months later...

This reminds me of hiking in Belize and standing on top of the Mayan temple at Xunantunich or zip lining through the canopy while toucans flit from branch to branch. The water accords combined with the woods and hedione are a perfect combo of the steamy green jungle I remember. Adding to the full bottle list

• 1 month later...

I don't know what to say about this one. The notes sound great to me except the "decayed" woods.

I want to say it's too...something. Too sweet? Too intense? Too masculine? And yet...I keep putting it on. I was surprised to find today that my trial vial is almost gone! So clearly on some level I love it, and I can't stop huffing my wrists. I keep getting a whiff of something delectable and realizing that it's me!

So yeah. This is an odd one. 

• 1 year later...

I’ve had this bottle for awhile. My husband and I are fans of the phero and I buy everything with Swimming With Sharks, but just got around to wearing it for real today. 

It fits the bill today — light, summery. This is strongly musk on me, the good kind. The sweet, light, basic musk I remember from my childhood (70’s). I thought this one would be on the masculine side, but I like the sweet musk. I don’t usually like the scents with Hedione as they are too aquatic or too floral and usually too pointy giving me a headache. I think this one will work out for me. I don’t know what musk she used in this one, but it is neither too masculine, nor to feminine. It’s just right!

I thought this one would be his and Oleander The Great would be my girly, fruity SWS, but think again!  This is a masterpiece in my nose!  Is it insulting to say it smells “commercial”? 😄 It reminds me of some perfume I wore in the 80’s....  I think this on is gone, no wonder, and so few reviews....and I’m so awful at describing scents. I can’t even smell the phero!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised by how few reviews this has received.

I have tried about 10 years worth of SWS blends. This is the most comforting one to me, almost going into Balm Bomb territory.  I can see myself using this when I'm about to need to kick ass at work but it has me very stressed out. 

The hedione is the only overt floral note here, and keeps it firmly seated in the unisex position. Hedione just expresses 'bright and happy and everything is ok' to me, while the water accords keep the energy flowing and the woods ground it. The musk is VERY mild and adds only a minor animalic note. So it feels like I'm getting at least 5 elements out of this , all very business-appropriate yet positive. I am applying it lightly so as not to overpower my surroundings scent-wise....just along my jaw for maximum selfies. It's a welcome  departure from the linen-type SWS blends. 

Suggest you try it !