Poseidon w/Charisma

il_fullxfull.1810124613_ru59.jpg

Revered as an ancient god or a modern-day superhero...being the Guardian of the Seas is a pretty important job, when you consider that more than half of the surface of the Earth is covered by water. And if you desire to channel some of the power of Poseidon’s trident to make it through the challenges of your everyday, look no further than our refreshingly sheer lemony aquatic scent, perfect for the workplace but also more than appropriate for casual gatherings with friends and anyone who might want to get to know you better.

An easy to wear blending of sunny lemon and bergamot with succulent notes of watery greens and cactus, plus the aquatic freshness of seamoss, ozone and a hint of salt. To enhance your personal power we’ve included a dose of our exclusive CHARISMA pheromone formula, featuring a blend of the three pheromones naturally excreted by a healthy adult male, in the exact optimum biological ratio, but greatly amplified. The effect is a perfect chemical message to those around the wearer that he is "more than" the next guy. Center of attention, worthy of trust, bankable, attractive...a superior man, worthy of success in every venture, public or private.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
CACTUS ~ Protection, endurance, warmth, love, inspiration, sacred gateway to the spirit world.
MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Unconditional love.
WATER ACCORDS ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
SALT ~ protection, purification, grounding. Resurrection, baptism.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this?  I'm very curious about how it smells.  I plan on getting a sample vial but if any one has this and can review it, I'd appreciate it! 

Whoo! :Emoticons10311:

Okay so...I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of aquatics but combining that particular olfactory palette with citrus is genius!  It blends wonderfully, it's like everything just sort of swirls around together and it's so refreshing and upbeat.  I think this would be really great for work, and also for Summertime when you don't want to wear anything too heavy, and also for casual weekends and such.  I am really tempted to get a virgin bottle of this because it's such a great take on lemon.

Awesome!  Thanks for the review!

I'm a big Lemon and bergamot fan, but once again, I'm reminded that aquatics and greens, especially "watery greens" are not for me. The other trial in my man's current give-away pile is Island Rain. I could never be a perfume designer, I'd make 10 for women and two for men and they'd all smell more or less exactly the same, and none would be workplace appropriate.

Really it's a relief that I can rule this one out immediately. Two of the four of new releases we've sampled in past 12 hours are most likely going to be full bottles added to our stashes soon enough.

Edited by Eastwood22

2 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I could never be a perfume designer, I'd make 10 for women and two for men and they'd all smell more or less exactly the same, and none would be workplace appropriate.

I can relate.  All the scents I’ve created have been very similar.

1 minute ago, Snoopyace said:

I can relate.  All the scents I’ve created have been very similar.

Yeah. My two mens would be copies of Girl Nip and perhaps Adam's Nectar!

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm a big Lemon and bergamot fan, but once again, I'm reminded that aquatics and greens, especially "watery greens" are not for me. The other trial in my man's current give-away pile is Island Rain. I could never be a perfume designer, I'd make 10 for women and two for men and they'd all smell more or less exactly the same, and none would be workplace appropriate.

See I'm generally like that as well, but I try not to discount anything these days.  Mara has made me enjoy notes/combos that I never would have imagined I could!

1 minute ago, luna65 said:

See I'm generally like that as well, but I try not to discount anything these days.  Mara has made me enjoy notes/combos that I never would have imagined I would!

I can relate to this.  In addition to the other items I just ordered, I did add a sample of Poseidon because I was curious.  I know the notes aren't the same but secretly a part of me hopes it has a passing resemblance to Seven Tears. 

3 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Yeah I don't know...maybe?  I think you will like it though, it's so refreshing.  For when you need that kind of mood.

Alriiiiiiight!  I like refreshing!  And I am a fan of the Charisma phero blend.  I don't hear much about it from others but to me it is a very underrated social attractive phero blend.  A great social lubricant, if you will.

12 hours ago, luna65 said:

See I'm generally like that as well, but I try not to discount anything these days.  Mara has made me enjoy notes/combos that I never would have imagined I could!

Oh, I know, there have been quite a few surprises! Most of the Sigils have at least one note that would make me assume it's not for me, except I now seem to have most of them and love them all. I ordered all the NR's, except the Mistress Mine, because DOM and I should avoid each other. The notes sounded awesome so I figured it would be best if I just never knew. Pillow Stuffing, on the other hand, with Camomile and Eucalyptus 😩, sounds like one to avoid but I won't know until I try. 

I do love Charisma. I can't remember what we added it to, Neal's Rush or Mike's Havana on Earth, but something yummy he needs to wear more often. 

Even though I was technically trying to go phero free today (until later when I put on my LP: Homme scented B2.2) I did put a little Poseidon on from the sample vial I have.  I really like this scent!  I think that @luna65 hit the nail on the head when she called this scent refreshing.  It really is.  This could be a great office appropriate, clean scent.  Conversely, this would also be a great scent for any sort of Summer gathering.  Really a nice, clean, slightly citrus scent.  The Charisma phero blend is one that I've written about before but I love how it is just a smooth, fun, attractive and social phero blend that spotlights the wearer and makes people smile.  This would be perfect for anyone in sales.

• 1 month later...

I would say it's a little more masculine, but not entirely.  I think it depends on how you feel about a more manly kind of lemon scent, I suppose.

On 3/29/2019 at 12:48 AM, luna65 said:

I would say it's a little more masculine, but not entirely.  I think it depends on how you feel about a more manly kind of lemon scent, I suppose.

I would agree that it leans slightly masculine but I don't know if a woman would necessarily want to wear the charisma phero blend that goes with this scent.  I wanted something clean (and not soapy) but still smelled nice so I put some of this on a little while ago this evening.  I still really do enjoy the upbeat scent and I feel it pairs really nicely with the Charisma phero blend.  A happy scent for a happy blend.  It seems to be brightening my bride's evening as well.  It definitely starts out bit more floral on me than I care for but after it starts to dry down it morphs into a more citrus centric scent.  Not only would this be an excellent work scent but I am looking forward to when the temperatures are in the 80's F. where I live as opposed to being in the 40's like they are now.  I think this scent would be excellent to wear out during the Summer.

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

I would agree that it leans slightly masculine but I don't know if a woman would necessarily want to wear the charisma phero blend that goes with this scent.  I wanted something clean (and not soapy) but still smelled nice so I put some of this on a little while ago this evening.  I still really do enjoy the upbeat scent and I feel it pairs really nicely with the Charisma phero blend.  A happy scent for a happy blend.  It seems to be brightening my bride's evening as well.  It definitely starts out bit more floral on me than I care for but after it starts to dry down it morphs into a more citrus centric scent.  Not only would this be an excellent work scent but I am looking forward to when the temperatures are in the 80's F. where I live as opposed to being in the 40's like they are now.  I think this scent would be excellent to wear out during the Summer.

There are a few virgin bottles of this one, but LP #9 is too masculine for me so this probably is too. I’ve given up trying to get my man interested 😏

Thanks to both of you @luna65 and @Snoopyace for the feedback:)

Edited by oceanjewel

17 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

There are a few virgin bottles of this one, but LP #9 is too masculine for me so this probably is too. I’ve given up trying to get my man interested 😏

Thanks to both of you @luna65 and @Snoopyace for the feedback:)

I'd forgotten about the virgin bottles.  Yes, if LP#9 is too masculine then I would say that this one is likely to be as well.  Sorry to hear that you can't get him interested!  I finally wore my bride down by randomly buying her various scents.  Eventually she actually started sniffing and wearing a few.  Now she has a few scents that she loves like LP: Red (boosted with Balm Bomb), Wicked, Betsy's Apple and Water Lilly.  I just wish I could get her to wear LP: Black more often but she says it is such a sexy scent that she doesn't feel it's appropriate to wear very often.  *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 1:01 AM, Snoopyace said:

I'd forgotten about the virgin bottles.  Yes, if LP#9 is too masculine then I would say that this one is likely to be as well.  Sorry to hear that you can't get him interested!  I finally wore my bride down by randomly buying her various scents.  Eventually she actually started sniffing and wearing a few.  Now she has a few scents that she loves like LP: Red (boosted with Balm Bomb), Wicked, Betsy's Apple and Water Lilly.  I just wish I could get her to wear LP: Black more often but she says it is such a sexy scent that she doesn't feel it's appropriate to wear very often.  *shrugs*

I think part of it is he just likes to keep things simple. He doesn't understand why I have about 100 bottles, but he isn't complaining either...

• 1 year later...

I'm in love with this blend. I tend to really like citrus scents, especially lemon, so that's probably part of it. It just smells super fresh and clean. It leans a little masculine but passes for unisex pretty easily and I fully intend to wear it. I got the virgin bottle so I can't comment on the pheremone interaction. It's very much a daytime scent, and probably would be pretty office friendly.

6 minutes ago, Closetchic said:

I'm in love with this blend. I tend to really like citrus scents, especially lemon, so that's probably part of it. It just smells super fresh and clean. It leans a little masculine but passes for unisex pretty easily and I fully intend to wear it. I got the virgin bottle so I can't comment on the pheremone interaction. It's very much a daytime scent, and probably would be pretty office friendly.

I completely agree!  This is a great, clean office friendly scent.  I really like it as well.