Prisma w/Audacious

il_fullxfull.1809389503_qmje.jpg

Now you can smell just like a rainbow makes you feel! A beautifully crystalline fruity-floral-creamy concoction featuring a totally yummy and upbeat recipe of Brazilian mango, melon and strawberry sugar swirled in sweet vanilla cream with just a touch of lime blossom and orchid on a base of aromatic cherrywood. For further adorable appeal we’ve included a dose of our exclusive AUDACIOUS pheromone formula - Girl Power, baby! An Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for women that encourages boldness and perhaps a walk on the wild side! Confidence boosting, friendliness, femininity, mood elevating and sexuality. An excellent club or party mix, or for encouraging a night of abandon. Let the good times roll!

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
MELONS ~ Water magic, fertility
LIME BLOSSOM ~ Healing, love, protection.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
LILY ~ Purity, modesty. Wards away evil, protects, and breaks enchantments. Prosperity, happiness, wealth, excitement.
CHERRYWOOD ~ Fertility, love magic, divination. 
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

OMG this is good. Amazing actually. I have not tried all the new releases on yet ( actually only 2) but this is likely my favorite out of all 30. And I like quite a few! It is like a rainbow with the clear sparkling fruits but the trick of making it also creamy at the same time is pure Mara Fox magic! I specifically have never liked any perfume with orchid in it, ever. But there are always exceptions and after nearly 10 years of LPs this is it! I don’t even know how to truly describe this other than bright but creamy dreamy fruity and just a little floral. It’s fun, and happy and delicious. The lime blossom blast when wet is my favorite but even after that dies down Prisma holds my interest all the way through long dry down. It’s gorgeous! 

Yum, yum, yum! I trust this is one of the "florals" that will become one of my regulars, as they're ensconced in fruit and cream.

I better get my order together! 

I don't really get a creamy impression with this, which bums me out because the high concept was "mango smoothie" and I was all in favor of that!  I was hoping it might be something like Cuci Head, actually.  However, I do definitely enjoy the fruit blending which is at the center of this.  It does have a crystalline sort of vibe to it for sure and the lime blossom gives it a nice zing!  I get the floral in the background but it's more of an impression than an actual note for me.  The musk is actually a fairly strong note on me, it has a clean linen vibe to it, almost - I think that's maybe why I don't get the cream?  I do like this one, though, it's very upbeat as I would expect a fruit-based blend to be.

So, just got out of a bubble bath ( so my dabs of like 4 of my scents from my order today are off 😂 ) & decided that today, I would test drive my trial of this, since I never tried Audacious. 

This one reminds me of Drive By Fruiting...it smells nothing like it, but what I mean is, it’s super fruity & the phero has me feeling really content & happy 😃 

I don’t get any creaminess yet, but to be fair, it’s only been on for maybe 5, 10 minutes at the most. Also like Drive By Fruiting, I cannot pinpoint any specific fruit or note. It’s just happy, fruity, & has a very sparkly vibe to it. Would be super fun for summer outings, I think ! 

Bright, sparkly, fruity yumminess! It’s hard for me to pick out any individual notes, but this is fruity and sweet and fun! There is a bubbly, fizzy feel to it - normally I don’t like that but I don’t mind it here. 

Audacious is one of my favorite pheros, so I’m super happy with this combo! 

tested blind - wet, I shouted at my arm BEACH VACATION.  And yet it wasn’t cartoonishly so.  I didn’t pick up the florals as themselves at any point, but in retrospect that must’ve been what made it somehow “more” than just straight up tropical dessert (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Being super phero lightweight, audacious only works on me if I put on like one micron of it. I didn’t notice much effect but then I haven’t been sleeping properly of late so I’m sure it’s skewed.   

On 2/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, halo0073 said:

I don’t even know how to truly describe this other than bright but creamy dreamy fruity and just a little floral. It’s fun, and happy and delicious. 

I'm not good at describing scents, so Halo's "not knowing" is still better than mine! 

I slathered this on his morning, but it was 7:30 am and I only got 4 hours sleep last night. In fact, the moon's been keeping me awake and I've only slept 4 hrs each night his week! I chose it for brightness from the vial and phero, in attempt to wake myself and be cheerful and entertaining for my 8am and 9am classes. Sadly, I forgot to sniff between then and now, so it was just a smooth, creamy, happy companion hanging in the background, cheering me on.

edit-

Ugh. somehow I deleted half my review!

What I was saying, the dairy and mango combined to make coconut cream in my brain, since I hadn't read the notes. I grabbed it as a cheerful pick me up, like I would Pallas. But whereas Pallas with Lumina says "I'm bright and sparkly and beautiful, feel free to admire me from a distance," this says, along with the Audacious, "I know we just met, but we get eachother, this is a serendipitous connection. So let's hug it out! Yay!"

To be clear, it's nothing like Pallas, scent wise, its way more warm and cozy, but it's a great example of how I like my flowers, safely tucked away behind some fruit. Pallas is my only beloved and staple scent with rose, because roses have been known to attack me. The sparkly grapefruit not only keeps it in line, but the rose magically enhances the grapefruit. I think it's the same here, the orchid or lily is just giving the fruit some love. I'm sure I'll always mistake the dairy & mango for coconut cream, though, I'll have to test it on my BF/bloodhound when I get a chance. 

One thing about Mara's creations, I'm never bored! Thank you @Potion Master

Edited by Eastwood22

I have been meaning to come back to this thread for weeks. I figured out what Prisma reminds me of. It’s Valerie’s Misty Melon Patch. The melon obviously but also a bit of a similar feel in backdrop. The creamy that’s not really recognizable as creamy.

On me this all creamy mango with a little bit of fizziness. Kinda like someone dropped a club soda shot in a mango smoothie. Definitely has that beach vacation vibe :relaxing:

Gonna need a FB of this one, maybe 2...

The lime blossom has overtaken the other fruits on my skin, it is also giving the scent a fizzy quality on my skin. As a kid, we used to make floats w/ 7 Up & sherbet in my house & this perfume reminds me of that. :)

• 1 month later...

Whoa, this was a surprise. Either it's changed, or I'm getting a cold or the seasonal pollen storm is messing up my scent receptors. It's probably me because Dark Desires was mostly all patchouli last night, although I don't feel congested.

Right after drydown, I'm not getting any of the creaminess I got before, mostly just the lime blossom. It's still lovely, bright, sunny, clean and sharp, like a picnic on a too sunny day without any overbearing heat. All I need is a good sunhat. And my mango smoothie! I want my fruit back. I hope the creamy mango and melon come back. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 4 weeks later...

This is the one I was most curious about! I’m not sure it turned out to be my favourite, though. Although I’m not quite finished making my way through them all yet. I do like it, but it turned a little “dusty” on me after awhile. I will definitely enjoy my trial while I have it. I may have to accept that “creamy” scents are ultimately not for me. I want them to be, but they never quite work out the way I’d hoped.

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2019 at 11:43 AM, StrawberryKitten said:

This one reminds me of Drive By Fruiting...it smells nothing like it, but what I mean is, it’s super fruity & the phero has me feeling really content & happy 😃 

I concur, 100%! I just ordered a bottle, and it had to be a spray, even though I try to stick to oils these days. (No open spots in the spray drawer!) But it had to be a spray, just like Drive By Fruiting. If the name Super Happy Funtime wasn't already in use, it would qualify for this one!

7 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I concur, 100%! I just ordered a bottle, and it had to be a spray, even though I try to stick to oils these days. (No open spots in the spray drawer!) But it had to be a spray, just like Drive By Fruiting. If the name Super Happy Funtime wasn't already in use, it would qualify for this one!

I hear ya on that, I used to be a spray/alcohol ONLY kind of girl, but LPMP definitely made me love oils....that being said, certain things, like social UN pheros, I prefer in a spray still. I always regret not getting Super Happy Funtime in a spray while I had the chance to...

15 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

always regret not getting Super Happy Funtime in a spray while I had the chance to...

I feel your pain! I do love sprays for work.

19 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I feel your pain! I do love sprays for work.

History repeated on this, lol... I decided to break this out late last night, after reading this, & idk if it was the scent aging, or because I really only tried it once before & just kinda forgot, but I loved it so much that I planned on tossing a FB in my order tonight, but apparently, they are gone. When will I learn ?? 

Also, last night, I put very little on from my trial ( a bit on my neck, a bit on my wrists ) & I was VERY surprised at the nice effect that tiny bit of phero had on me. I had the same effect from months back, just happier & content. Which makes me think that maybe I always over - apply my pheros ? I tend to slather ( oils ) or fog ( sprays ) & now I'm thinking of cutting back on my phero enhanced scents, & on my UN sprays, to see if I get a better effect. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:48 PM, StrawberryKitten said:

History repeated on this, lol... I decided to break this out late last night, after reading this, & idk if it was the scent aging, or because I really only tried it once before & just kinda forgot, but I loved it so much that I planned on tossing a FB in my order tonight, but apparently, they are gone. When will I learn ?? 

Go look in the Going Going Gone section, I think there's one left? 

• 1 month later...

Wearing this yesterday, the very last of the lingering notes must've been the cherry wood. I didn't have the notes handy, but I thought I was getting something like sandalwood. Is there currently another LP perfume with cherrywood? I searched but nothing is coming up.