Love Potion: Red Lace w/Lace & Cops

Beccah

il_fullxfull.1809420701_tac8.jpg

The fragrance LPMP devotees the world over can't live without: our signature Love Potion base of delicious vanilla, amber and patchouli is given the sexy sizzle of cinnamon, a juicy splash of apricot, a dollop of bright honey, and a sensual stir of dark sugars, woods and resins. Just when you think it can't get any more seductive…our special limited edition variant also features the addition of our delightfully feminizing pheromone blend LACE, as well as a tantalizing tease of Essence of Woman Copulins.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

-----------------------------

ABOUT THE ARTIST - Lynryd-Jym Narciso 
Lynyrd-Jym Narciso is a Filipino artist who has been creating tarot-related art since 2005. He has been published by major publishers, independent ones, and he also self-publishes his creations. He is drawn to the differences between art styles - what he calls "art taxonomy", which is reflected in the variety of visual styles of his creations. He publishes most of his card-related works under his studio/vanity press Paraluman. You can visit him at: https://paralumanstudio.blogspot.com

• luna65 unlocked this topic

So, I am expecting this in my order tomorrow, & I was just curious, does anyone know about the amount of copulins in this ? 

I’m asking because I don’t want to be slathering this on the back of my neck ( one of my fave perfume spots ) or anywhere that isn’t good for heavy cops ! 

This one starts out pretty heavy on the cinnamon and apricot for me; I can't really remember if the previous version of Red Lace was the same in that way.  I don't get as much of the honey as I would like.  This smells wonderful in the vial, but on my skin it goes a little sour, unfortunately.  But after about an hour or so it becomes much more like the LP Red experience I'm used to.

I had almost the same experience. Almost straight apricot from the bottle, which tbh, really bummed me out. Just a teensy bit of cinnamon. Definitely no honey. On my skin though, the cinnamon actually comes out more after about 30 minutes or so. 

I think that I’ll let this one sit for another week or so & try again. 

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

This one starts out pretty heavy on the cinnamon and apricot for me; I can't really remember if the previous version of Red Lace was the same in that way.  I don't get as much of the honey as I would like.  This smells wonderful in the vial, but on my skin it goes a little sour, unfortunately.  But after about an hour or so it becomes much more like the LP Red experience I'm used to.

1 hour ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I had almost the same experience. Almost straight apricot from the bottle, which tbh, really bummed me out. Just a teensy bit of cinnamon. Definitely no honey. On my skin though, the cinnamon actually comes out more after about 30 minutes or so. 

I think that I’ll let this one sit for another week or so & try again. 

So, I just had to put a smidgen of this on after your reviews because I LOVE anything with  apricot. It has only been on about 10 minutes, but I'm loving it and huffing away at my wrist,  where I dabbed it. The cinnamon is not too strong on me at the moment and it is definitely apricot-forward. I can't wait to see what it's like in the drydown!  Oh, and no patch right now (which is good by me, as I amp it).

Edited by Kayla

Has anyone else's turned into a completely different scent ?? I chalk it up to travel shock, but OMG, I slathered myself in this today. It morphed into a rich honey - vanilla, with just enough cinnamon, after awhile. I may need a backup bottle, or two. Or three, lol.

ETA : I know that I said that I would let it sit for a week, but who was I kidding ? 😂 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

Travel shock aside, and considering that it's been on me for less than twenty minutes, this is amazing. Like I put on a bit of LP Rouge and then covered it with the less smutty Honey'd LP. Unlike the prior ladies who didn't get much honey, I'm feeling very fortunate. Sometimes LP O is too intoxicatingly sweet for me, but the apricot/honey in this is perfect. 

So far, I really love it. Will keep sniffing throughout the day. Lace is not the vibe I'm going for, but I do go out tonight and I'll probably slather on a bit more and report back.

This one I feel comes out on me pretty much as described. It’s very, very rich and I’d say seductive. 

Lace & Cops- tried it by myself, but from what I can enjoy Lace & Cops combo. 

Would FB, but already have a couple FB of some very rich, heavy (in the best way!) scents. 

For some reason, I’ve never really been an LP Red girl. I love cinnamon, and I love LP Original. I have a feeling it’s because of the spicy brown sugars. They always seem prominent to me, and I just can’t do it. For those of you who can, this is a deep, sexy scent - combined with the Lace and cops, it’s a perfect date night scent! 

• 1 month later...

I did not like the smell of LP Red, but I did like the hits.  Lace did not work well for me. 

However, this was like a hit out of the bottle.  For some reason I actually liked the smell of this.  It was so well blended...  I didn't put on a lot - just a few dots below my cleavage.  It diffused very well.

I had hits from about 20 feet away.  Women were either pleasant or neutral, but men were all gawking and there was some deer in headlights.  :) 

• 1 month later...

Finally snagged myself a man; a giant one. 

I will never wear Red Lace around him again, but man oh man...what a time. 😉 

He refers to himself at times as beast (for various different reasons, and I am belle) and this is first time I understand why haha.

I felt like a tiny bunny, and he was beast for sure. 

He kept smelling me everywhere I put it! 

Red Lace= A hit with my beastly man 😁

I can’t help but to wonder how he will respond to Blud? Eep excited, and afraid to find out hahaha. 

• 3 months later...

OMFG. This has matured into a smouldering sex pot of good times. I cannot believe how much richer it's become in just a few months! 

I need more!!!

• 5 months later...

Having just tried Red again, I remembered that I did like it quite a bit, but also remembered that it did fade on me. Seems like there are just certain aromas that vanish on me or get eaten up. Red, on me, leaves behind a very soft spice scent that doesn't throw at all. Smells delicious when I first apply it. I can't believe my skin eats this one because it's such a lovely aroma.  I do get that initial apricot, but it fades fast. I think if I slather more on it might do better than the tester patch. So that is what I will do next. Perhaps I just need MORE.

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, Eastwood22 said:

IMG_6509.PNGDoes he look at you like this?

That is how I'll be looking at the mailman today ( through the window, of course....quarantine & all ) as he brings my box of pherotine stuff, lol....

Anyway, I just realized that I never came back here to talk about how Red Lace is by far what brings me the most hits. It's unreal ! I'm not sure what it is, because I have UN Lace, which I've worn with regular LP Red, & yes, those work beautifully too, but Red Lace gets me full on dazed, lovestruck looks every, single. time. Idk if the scent is just THAT congruent with it ( it IS beautiful ) or what, but it's insane, lol. 

Edited by StrawberryKitten

40 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

That is how I'll be looking at the mailman today ( through the window, of course....quarantine & all ) as he brings my box of pherotine stuff, lol....

Anyway, I just realized that I never came back here to talk about how Red Lace is by far what brings me the most hits. It's unreal ! I'm not sure what it is, because I have UN Lace, which I've worn with regular LP Red, & yes, those work beautifully too, but Red Lace gets me full on dazed, lovestruck looks every, single. time. Idk if the scent is just THAT congruent with it ( it IS beautiful ) or what, but it's insane, lol. 

It could be the added cops in the Red Lace that's giving you that extra something.  :)

31 minutes ago, Kayla said:

It could be the added cops in the Red Lace that's giving you that extra something.  :)

You may be onto something there, because I almost always wear an OCCO, but maybe there's just the magic amount of them in Red Lace 🙃

2 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Red Lace gets me full on dazed, lovestruck looks every, single. time.

yup! It's such a stunner!

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! Newbie here 😊 I read up on a lot of reviews about this one before I purchased it (I was so undecided trying to choose btw Red Lace/LP Red) but I was still BLOWN AWAY!! This blend is sooo unique, seductive and incredibly decadent!!! On me it’s a juicy ripened apricot dripping w/ ambered honey, dashed in cinnamon then wrapped in the sexiest hug of vanilla w/ just the slightest touch of patchouli—which on me reads sultry, powdery and floral. It smells absolutely divine and incredible. I am hooked and a forever stan! I need this by the liter no, by the gallon lol. Whenever I have my next errand day I know this one is going to have everyone shooketh!

@Chocolatechip06 Welcome to the forum, and I’m glad you’re enjoying your new scents!  I found LPMP last year and was blown away too.  LP Red and Pink are also some of my favs! If you haven’t ordered the sampler set yet, you totally should, it has a bunch of classics and really helped me figure out what I liked. https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/sets-specials/products/best-selling-sampler-set-for-women

I don't know how to feel about this one. 

I'm new to pheromones so I decided to experiment and put it on my wrists and on my trunk. I did see cops might not be good on the wrists but I also wasn't sure that there was enough in this for it to matter. 

Well, no cops smell but the patchouli went crazy on my wrists and then died down into a mild patchouli musk. The sweetness seems to come out after a bit but there's only a tiny bit. 

The scent on my trunk stayed nice and soft and fairly sweet, mostly apricot and very quiet patchouli. No cinnamon, maybe a little bit of honey and I think the vanilla is tying things together in the background. I think I get the amber but in my nose it tends to blend with patchouli and honey. 

I like it on my trunk. On my wrists it might be nice under certain situations. 

Edit. 

After thirty minutes I burned most of the scent off and it's like I used a new soap which is a positive for me since it shouldn't be too strong for anyone. 

Edited by kittylittle
The perfume changed again.