Archive: Bad Girl 2018

luna65

il_fullxfull.1407054230_1pyi.jpg

The return of a sold-out stunner!

In tribute to one of our most popular masculine scents, we’ve decided to let the girls also have a chance…to be so very Bad! This is a thrillingly wicked and wild fragrance for your inner wanton woman, a salacious blend of “dirty” honeys and boozy vanilla extract get crazy with vanilla and vanilla bean, sweet sandalwood, suede leather, vanilla-flavored tobacco and a spicy dash of black pepper. And what more perfect pheromone pairing for this than our LEATHER pheromone formula – a variation on our Dominance Pheromone Blend for Women, made “softer” with the addition of the precious “ultra-feminizing” pheromone, Estratetraenol. Still clearly “alpha” in signature, but they'll be no mistaking you're all girl underneath the dominant exterior. Get your motor running, you’re a Bad Girl and you know it!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

Created by: Mara Fox

Label art: Mara & Jennifer

Description: Julie (luna65)

Pherotine Collection, February 2018

from Cherry On Top

a Savannah Finch adventure

by Julian Lune

(part three)

You couldn’t fault Delilah for truth in advertising: her place was called Delilah’s Dive and it was just that: customers who were a bit rough around the edges, but in thrall to her altogether delicious charms and thus mostly well-behaved. Not a lot of females about, because who wanted to compete with the boss - a red-haired well-endowed siren who rode a Ducati and could knock a man out any number of ways, only a few of them sexual.

I fought my way through a hoard of men vying for her attention and when she saw me she looked annoyed.

“Savannah! What is up with that Cherry chick at The Saint? She’s cutting into my regular guys!’

“Wait, how do you know her?!”

“I’ve seen her around. She wouldn’t come in here, though.”

Certainly not. A succubus is not going to waste her time competing with other females.

“I wanted to ask you what you know about Aunt Mabel’s.”

“Huh? Honey, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker!”

She took a pull at a nearby jug of moonshine and her audience cheered. She held it out to me and I shook my head.

“Girl, you know I’ve got no constitution for that stuff! No but seriously, there’s been a lot of dames acting weird once they ate some of Aunt Mabel’s Cherry-Chocolate Cordials and I wondered if you knew anything about that. At least one of these guys” - at that I gestured behind me - “has got to have tried it with you.”

Delilah ruffled her riotous hair and adjusted her tank top, which earned her a collective sigh from the assemblage.

“Now that I think on it,” she replied, tapping the bar with shiny maroon nails, “I do seem to recall that somebody gave me a box of those recently, but I gave them to Mason.”

“Mason?”

“Mason!” she bellowed, and a head popped out from behind the black velvet curtain which separated the bar from the stockroom.

“Yeah D.”

“Did you eat them chocolates I give ya?”

“I had one, but it made me feel funny.”

“Funny how?” I asked. He came out from behind the curtain and I was suddenly ten times more attentive. A total cutie, though no doubt too young for me. He was legal, of course - he had to be to work there - but he looked barely old enough to drive. He leaned on the bar in front of me and fixed me with long-lashed tawny eyes.

“I wanted to do something weird, like, lick D’s boots. And not the ones she never wears, either.”

“Weird?!” she crowed. “Hell, that’s normal behavior, am I right, boys!”

Everyone in the place, save me and the kid, raised their glasses and shouted "RIGHT!"

“Yeah but, we’re related, D. That can’t be a good thing for me to be thinkin.’”

Delilah frowned, and it was still devastatingly sexy. “Well sure, I suppose that is weird.”

“Is everyone in your family attractive?” I asked.

She came over to me, leaned to whisper in my ear. “It’s been said my clan is descended from those what founded Avalon.”

“Ah -” I breathed. Is every beautiful woman in this town a supernatural entity?!

“Stay away from the chocolates,” I cautioned them both. “I’m sure you can find admirers in the usual way.”

They favored me with dazzling grins and Delilah’s lusty clientele pressed in for a closer look once more.