Crazy mixes ... for sexy women!!!!!!!!!!!

laitcaramel

Hello ladies, I’m new to love potion perfume, but not new to pheromones. My friend introduced me to this site and so I decided to give it a try. I’ve been using pheromones since I was a teen. I started out with Realm perfume; the Neroli scent drives me crazy. It was my favorite until I ran into Instant Sexiness A for women. I’m not a pheromone princess when it comes to mixes, but I’ve gotten greats results with a few of my favorite mixes.

I’ve tried Mx274 from Androtics website and it smells so good. I also tried IS/A, MX108, and P79. The results were crazy. There’s been a time when I was afraid to leave my house because the results I was getting made me uncomfortable. Super Attention wise….lol Do not mix Mx108 and P79 unless you want to give men woodies….I’ve it and it works. Lol :banana054:

This is my fourth or fifth post so I do not know if I’m entitled to the free samples. I went ahead and ordered Phero Girl, Super Sexy, and BFF. I like this site, there’s more mixes and scents to choose from. I plan to build a collection for special occasions. I love sexy, grown, and mature seductive scents. I also love sweets like vanilla, and candy.

Are the effects just as strong as the Instant line? When I wear pheromones I usually use four to five sprays. I usually spray my hair, inner wrist, neck, inner elbow, and behind ears. Is it possible to OD with your mixes? What’s the limit one can use application wise?

Do you have any mixes similar to Instant shine for the center of attention?

What’s the sexiest mix ever?

Edited by laitcaramel

Well, I am a long-time phero user (coming up on 5 years now). I have tried all of the "Instant" line, and most, if not all, of the "MX" series.

The phero blends here at LP are some of the most potent, effective blends that I have EVER tried.....hands down. Not to mention the fact that they smell SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!! I only buy from here now. As far as a limit on how much you can apply, I haven't reached that limit yet......LOL....sometimes I probably wear more than I should, BUT I have also gotten reactions with just the tiniest little bit. The main thing with these blends is that since they are in oil, they diffuse slower.....this can also be a benefit, because you don't need to re-apply as often.

My favorite of the unscented blends is Blatant Invitation.....it is strong and "in your face" sexy.

Phero Girl is a fabulous scent, honeyed and rich.....it is full of copulins (EoW)......

There are many pheros here, both scented and unscented....even if you like a scent that doesn't have pheros, you can request that the scent be "boosted" with your choice of pheromone concentrates. How cool is that?

Oh, and as long as you have made a post within 2 weeks of an order, and you order more than $20 worth, you can get the 2 free samples (once per month).

Edited by Dolly

oh man, I love mx108/mx109...they're fantastic, wish they made bigger bottles or even gallons of it! :)

LP's pheros are great as well, they really work fantastic too. That's why you see me in both forums lol!

I love sexy, grown, and mature seductive scents. I also love sweets like vanilla, and candy.

Then you are in the right place! You will find all of the above here. (Especially the vanilla, so many great vanilla based scents here.)

Do you have any mixes similar to Instant shine for the center of attention?

I don't know the Instand shine, so one of the long time phero users will have to chime in on this one, but there is a Popularity phero blend. (From the website:Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), alpha-androstenol, androstanone, estratetraenol, THDOC, 17-phenyl-androstenol, epiandrosterone sulfate, sodium equillin sulfate.) This one is unscented, and can be ordered straight up, or as an additive for your favorite scent.

Also, for all you newbies, remember that the LPMP scents themselves have power because of the ingredients that are used and the way they are blended. Many people get "hits" off LP Original, LP Red, even without adding pheros to the mix. These are potent potions.

• 4 weeks later...
I've tried Mx274 from Androtics website and it smells so good. I also tried IS/A, MX108, and P79. The results were crazy. There's been a time when I was afraid to leave my house because the results I was getting made me uncomfortable. Super Attention wise….lol Do not mix Mx108 and P79 unless you want to

Where can Mx108 be purchased from? I do not see it for sale on the Androtics website.

Then you are in the right place! You will find all of the above here. (Especially the vanilla, so many great vanilla based scents here.)

I don't know the Instand shine, so one of the long time phero users will have to chime in on this one, but there is a Popularity phero blend. (From the website:Cyclopentasiloxane (D5), alpha-androstenol, androstanone, estratetraenol, THDOC, 17-phenyl-androstenol, epiandrosterone sulfate, sodium equillin sulfate.) This one is unscented, and can be ordered straight up, or as an additive for your favorite scent.

Also, for all you newbies, remember that the LPMP scents themselves have power because of the ingredients that are used and the way they are blended. Many people get "hits" off LP Original, LP Red, even without adding pheros to the mix. These are potent potions.

I have to agree with you on the above re power in the LPMP scents because after applying LP no 3 ( pheromone free ) for men i got into a girl situation when i had least expected it, or even planned for it, I know for a fact that the LP no 3 started the fire.

Where can Mx108 be purchased from? I do not see it for sale on the Androtics website.

mx108 was only available in smartmones (androtics' website) but it's sold out not sure if it's ever going to come back, but it was an awesome mix!

i hate the fact that mx108 is sold out :Hug_emoticon: i shoudlve gotten it when i had the chance :):(:(:(

btw laitcaramel, i think u qualify for the free samples, if u havent asked for them already :)

u'll really really like ur order, i promise ;)