Are These Phero Blends Related?

40 minutes ago, Honeycake said:

Are the pheros :  BAM, Cuddle Bunny, and Sexology related in any way?  They feel similar to me, but I get wildly different reactions from them. 

They are related in this way, although not exactly alike:

BAM:  Beta-Androstenol and Cops

Cuddle Bunny:  Est and Cops

Sexology:  Beta-Androstenol, Est, and Cops

They all have a ton of Cops in them!

2 minutes ago, Kayla said:

They are related in this way, although not exactly alike:

BAM:  Beta-Androstenol and Cops

Cuddle Bunny:  Est and Cops

Sexology:  Beta-Androstenol, Est, and Cops

They all have a ton of Cops in them!

Thanks.  I appreciate the phero fill in.  :)

Cuddle Bunny gives me consistent mega hits -sometimes women can be funny with it.  BAM seemed like it wasn't doing anything, but now it seems like it made men want to do things for me.  Women were neutral with BAM.  Sexology gave inconsistent hits. 

On 3/31/2019 at 6:27 AM, Honeycake said:

Are the pheros :  BAM, Cuddle Bunny, and Sexology related in any way?  They feel similar to me, but I get wildly different reactions from them. 

They are all what I personally classify as Soft, Cuddly & SEXUAL. Warm Fuzzies.  Lots of cops in all of them.  EST and Bnol are very purr worthy when combined with cops. But yea, they all have distinctive signatures. 

1 hour ago, StacyK said:

They are all what I personally classify as Soft, Cuddly & SEXUAL. Warm Fuzzies.  Lots of cops in all of them.  EST and Bnol are very purr worthy when combined with cops. But yea, they all have distinctive signatures. 

Thanks StacyK.  BAM was unexpected.  I expected for it to be much milder.  And Cuddly Bunny is always a hit.  Sexology was a bit inconsistent/wonky. 

4 hours ago, Honeycake said:

Thanks StacyK.  BAM was unexpected.  I expected for it to be much milder.  And Cuddly Bunny is always a hit.  Sexology was a bit inconsistent/wonky. 

CB was my first love out of these. Yes, like you mentioned, a lot of hits. 

BAM is one I really love. Like pretty much everyone LAM (way different vibe) was the first I tried. Its all... YOWZA... Ta da.. here I am!

BAM is very warm & fuzzy. I feel like I'm purring when I wear it. Total sex kitten. It can definitely encourage someone to rub up aginst you ;)

It can (at first) feel more subtle than CB (or LAM) but IMO has as much intensity.

Sexology can feel [maybe] a little more.. trying to find the right word, balanced or blended than BAM or CB. I think the latter two have a sort of one tract mindset which may come off as more specific or intense. That's not too confusing, right? 

I have a couple of favorite LE LP scents enhanced with Sexology. Mara's phero enhanced scents are always the way to go if you really want to go for full impact (although scented Sexology did not work on my skin).

Edited by StacyK

5 hours ago, StacyK said:

CB was my first love out of these. Yes, like you mentioned, a lot of hits. 

BAM is one I really love. Like pretty much everyone LAM (way different vibe) was the first I tried. Its all... YOWZA... Ta da.. here I am!

BAM is very warm & fuzzy. I feel like I'm purring when I wear it. Total sex kitten. It can definitely encourage someone to rub up aginst you ;)

It can (at first) feel more subtle than CB (or LAM) but IMO has as much intensity.

Sexology can feel [maybe] a little more.. trying to find the right word, balanced or blended than BAM or CB. I think the latter two have a sort of one tract mindset which may come off as more specific or intense. That's not too confusing, right? 

I have a couple of favorite LE LP scents enhanced with Sexology. Mara's phero enhanced scents are always the way to go if you really want to go for full impact (although scented Sexology did not work on my skin).

CB was my first love too!

I tried LAM first too. But BAM seems to make men really interested and invested vs just attention. 

Sexology I could not get to work.  Maybe I should try when in an intimate setting or when in a relationship or prior to relations?  ;)

17 hours ago, Honeycake said:

CB was my first love too!

I tried LAM first too. But BAM seems to make men really interested and invested vs just attention. 

Sexology I could not get to work.  Maybe I should try when in an intimate setting or when in a relationship or prior to relations?  ;)

Yes about LAM & BAM. 

With Sexology, is yours Un or scented? 

I have never tried the Un. I have "X Appeal" which is one of my favorite honeyed fragrances from LP.  Its a sexy scent so it drives the phero in that direction. The other is a winter LE " "Indecent Exposure" which I really loved as an all purpose scent. With the right scent and in the right environment Sexology (at that 1/3 dose) is a great social. Not necessarily at work or uptight family reunions. But, socially everywhere else I have used IE and it was great. Friendly, fun.... I would but multiples of that if it were released again.

Edited by StacyK

11 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Yes about LAM & BAM. 

With Sexology, is yours Un or scented? 

I have never tried the Un. I have "X Appeal" which is one of my favorite honeyed fragrances from LP.  Its a sexy scent so it drives the phero in that direction. The other is a winter LE " "Indecent Exposure" which I really loved as an all purpose scent. With the right scent and in the right environment Sexology (at that 1/3 dose) is a great social. Not necessarily at work or uptight family reunions. But, socially everywhere else I have used IE and it was great. Friendly, fun.... I would but multiples of that if it were released again.

Mine was scented. 

• 2 weeks later...