Difference Between TMI & True Confessions

4 hours ago, Honeycake said:

I noticed that the pheros in this looked similar.  What is the difference between the two of them? 

I have both. I can only speak to my experiences here, I know this has been mentioned previously, probably quite awhile back. I have used TC more, I love the scent of Indiscretion (TMI enhanced LE). I have to be careful with both or I can get chatty.  IMO, TMI packs a bit more of a punch overall (more intense to me). TC feels tweaked to be a bit more subtle. Same pheros just different ratios. Same goal, the energy is nuanced differently.  They are equally effective. 

If you haven't tried them before I recommend wearing a few times on your own or at least nowhere where you might regret talking to much ( wish I had been told that. Lol  :P ). Get a feel for it before you try it with serious intent. 

Hey StacyK.

Thanks.  I have TMI and I know it made me chatty in a terrifying way.  I only put it on my hands though thinking they would be away from me. 

Hmm.... how long would you say it took to get a hit from TMI or TC.

Edited by Honeycake

TC, after I built up a little tolerance. Has worked very well for me. It has worked every time I have used it. I keep it on my wrists/ forearms. I don't do hands in case I accidentally touch my face. 

I cant say exactly but after hanging around for awhile and not rushing to fast into the topic I'd like to get to ... You have to have some patience. Even though you are engineering this try to get to it naturally so to speak. This is why its so important to do those solo trials and build a little tolerance.

Then of course there's your target. Different people respond differently My daughter is a big responder. My son is pretty laid back, took longer, like ok I'll try again but this was still nice...but then he still opened up and I got to the stuff I wanted. But, that's the thing. Even if i had not, we still had a great chat, he spoke about what was on HIS mind. The man I am dating now, I wore TC twice after a few dates. I took a page from Bellas book and wore Gotcha the first couple of times. I knew I wanted to get to know him more :D I was really tempted to wear Indiscretion b/c of the sexy'ish vibe but TMI IMO would have been more intensity than I was going for. We already had a nice pace going.  I have just worn TC more. Its a great way to get to know someone or have an intimate discussion without added drama.

Just a note. I cant wear pheros at all now and probably won't be able to untill mid June. So Im glad I got the chance to "start big". So far it has all been good. Fingers crossed.

Edited by StacyK

6 hours ago, StacyK said:

TC, after I built up a little tolerance. Has worked very well for me. It has worked every time I have used it. I keep it on my wrists/ forearms. I don't do hands in case I accidentally touch my face. 

I cant say exactly but after hanging around for awhile and not rushing to fast into the topic I'd like to get to ... You have to have some patience. Even though you are engineering this try to get to it naturally so to speak. This is why its so important to do those solo trials and build a little tolerance.

Then of course there's your target. Different people respond differently My daughter is a big responder. My son is pretty laid back, took longer, like ok I'll try again but this was still nice...but then he still opened up and I got to the stuff I wanted. But, that's the thing. Even if i had not, we still had a great chat, he spoke about what was on HIS mind. The man I am dating now, I wore TC twice after a few dates. I took a page from Bellas book and wore Gotcha the first couple of times. I knew I wanted to get to know him more :D I was really tempted to wear Indiscretion b/c of the sexy'ish vibe but TMI IMO would have been more intensity than I was going for. We already had a nice pace going.  I have just worn TC more. Its a great way to get to know someone or have an intimate discussion without added drama.

Just a note. I cant wear pheros at all now and probably won't be able to untill mid June. So Im glad I got the chance to "start big". So far it has all been good. Fingers crossed.

Oh ok.  Thanks for the great report.  Now I many need to try TC.  :)

Edited by Honeycake

15 hours ago, Honeycake said:

Oh ok.  Thanks for the great report.  Now I many need to try TC.  :)

Well whichever you use, my strongest rec is to do it on your own a few times. Next try it a couple of times just out and about on an average day. People around but no agenda, nothing going on in the group. This builds a little tolerance and gives you a good feel for each blend. 

I started with TC lol. I have an UN Spray and the UN oil. The first time I wore the spray it was blah blah b l ah.... all me I just couldn't hold back.  I had a goal and it was a bust. The pheromones (dose and medium) plus being a little anxious with my intent (though I didn't know it at the time) really did not work to my advantage. Nothing bad happened. I just talked a lot more than I normally would have or wanted to.

After that I knew I needed to do trials first to get the feel. I practised with both blends. After TC I did the same with TMI. I have a scented trial & a small roller bottle of TMI. Glad I love Carmel Musk so much. I have only worn Indescretion for the scent ❤️ But that's good practice for the Phero too.

I really recommend getting enhanced scents of these.  I can't at all foresee wanting an UN of TMI. Pheromones wise it feels a bit more intense to me. I am fine to work with what I have. Just experiment first and get the feel for the blend you are using and the dose. I know I am repeating that. But, if these blends make you chatty this is the best way to go to use them effectively. 

Edited by StacyK

Ok.  Points taken. ;) I think that sounds like a plan to try it with no agenda to really see how it will effect me.  I rarely get selfies, but TMI and Levitation really throw me over a cliff.  :)    Dang this stuff is potent.  So sorry to hear that your goal was a bust, but I can understand because TMI made me talk and talk and talk.  I have the caramel musk TMI sample. I think I may get one of the TC scented samples as you suggest.   Thanks so much for all of the tips.  :)  

If I recall correctly ( and I truly might not be) I think TMI has more Bnol. They have the same ingredients but in different ratios. It’s been a LONG time but I think TMI has like 40% bnol which is higher than TC. To me it’s a matter of personal preference. Chances are if you like one, you will like the other. Testing both is a great idea though to see which works better for you. You might like both equally. TC should be a little more sparkly attractive social with a side of chatty bonding and TMI would be opposite. More chatty bonding, little less attractiveness. However they definitely both have both elements in spades.

21 hours ago, halo0073 said:

If I recall correctly ( and I truly might not be) I think TMI has more Bnol. They have the same ingredients but in different ratios. It’s been a LONG time but I think TMI has like 40% bnol which is higher than TC. To me it’s a matter of personal preference. Chances are if you like one, you will like the other. Testing both is a great idea though to see which works better for you. You might like both equally. TC should be a little more sparkly attractive social with a side of chatty bonding and TMI would be opposite. More chatty bonding, little less attractiveness. However they definitely both have both elements in spades.

Thanks Halo.  I appreciate that breakdown.  I have a lot to consider now.  :)