What should I do if my LPMP package is lost

Hi everyone,

I need some help. 

I placed my first order LPMP order on April 2nd. And I live in South Maryland. USPS tracking system keeps saying my package is transit to next facility with no location indicated. I had a friend who works for USPS looked the tracking record for me. She said it never departed the office in Portland OR 97215. Probably got lost there. And suggested me to file a claim as soon as possible.

In case of filing a claim, or lost mail search. I am wondering who file the claim, LPMP or myself? If I need file the claim, USPS needs the sender’s receipt and address info, which is something that I don’t know. 

I know the losing package by USPS is not LPMP’s fault. But it’s my first order, and it makes the whole shopping experience very unpleasant. 

Just email John at LPMP and let him know.  No need to worry about filing a claim.  

Stuff usually turns up (eventually).it’s probably sitting on a counter at the Portland  office or something.  For me the black hole had been the Gaithersburg distribution center. Thankfully my orders from LPMP tend to go through the Washington DC sort facility instead. 

Edited by Eve

2 hours ago, Eve said:

Just email John at LPMP and let him know.  No need to worry about filing a claim.  

Stuff usually turns up (eventually).it’s probably sitting on a counter at the Portland  office or something.  For me the black hole had been the Gaithersburg distribution center. Thankfully my orders from LPMP tend to go through the Washington DC sort facility instead. 

Thank you Eve.

Actually USPS brings it here just 5 minutes ago. I was thinking of thanking the stuff who bring my package here. But she fled away before my thankfulness.