What is best to wear for divorce court?

SWS? I would think something to make you seem trustworthy and capable.

Edited by Eastwood22

My bride used to wear Balm Bomb to help herself stay calm and relaxed.  Generally you are far enough away from the judge (and the courtroom is wide open enough) that it is tougher to really get the pheros to consistently affect who you want.

It certainly helped my bride because she remained calm which caused her ex to become less relaxed and show his true self in court.

I should mention-

where we are, the divorce hearings aren’t actually done in the big courtroom but rather in a small private meeting room with all 5 people at the same meeting table— the judge, both lawyers, and both spouses. The judge is at the head of the table. No one is opposite the judge. On his left is a lawyer, then a spouse. On his right is a lawyer, then a spouse. 

Edited by Silkilocks

• 2 weeks later...

Number one. I'm going to totally defy everyone here. 

My choice LFM. NOT LFN inappropriate.

LFM will give you a big burst of confidence. Its female without being weak. It tends to get people on your side. 

Otherwise, I would go with OW. But, not too much. 

Has this happened yet? 

Edited by StacyK

I would go with SWS......you come off as capable without being over-bearing.

9 minutes ago, Dolly said:

I would go with SWS......you come off as capable without being over-bearing.

I second this.  When she wasn’t wearing Balm Bomb I would douse my bride in Winner (which had SWS) and it really helped her be taken seriously.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I love the idea of Winner for court! 

😄😄😄

Definitely agree with SWS. I have never heard one report of that one going wrong for people and I talk to people about pheros all day every day for my job. In theory LFM could be useful but unlike SWS some women come off as icy, haughty, unapproachable or snobby at times with that. True it can get you good treatment while you are out but I think it’s risky unless you have tested it a lot previously.

I've sat at that table. I can definately see the appeal of SWS in that setting. But, for me it would be more appealing if I were the attorney. I dont get much in the way of selfies from it. But, good results at work for sure.  So bummed its gone (except for what may be left in the store). I have no idea what the poster has in stock.

But, I always wear LFM when I go to town hall for anything and to court twice. I think I put a review once on the LFM thread because I was so happy with the results. Good confident, happy selifies and good interactions with cops and clerks and an ADA. I am not saying I got everything exactly my way. But, it was still good. I don't usally recomend or review unless I have tested it for a long time. 

If it were me I'd look at (if you have them) LFM, SWS, Mothers Little Helper, OW or like Snoop posted, Balm Bomb. If your nerves need to be settled to get business done.

If I were new to pheros that is probably the way I'd go. 

It really depends on the user.

@halo0073 I get what you mean about SWS. No complaints. At least if it doesn't help, I won't hurt. It is magic at work.

Edited by StacyK

2 hours ago, StacyK said:

I've sat at that table. I can definately see the appeal of SWS in that setting. But, for me it would be more appealing if I were the attorney. I dont get much in the way of selfies from it. But, good results at work for sure.  So bummed its gone (except for what may be left in the store). I have no idea what the poster has in stock.

I thought it was SS4W, SS4M, and Bang that were being discontinued? There was even a new scent with SWS in the spring collection

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

I thought it was SS4W, SS4M, and Bang that were being discontinued? There was even a new scent with SWS in the spring collection

It comes from the same supplier. But, she said she will work to reformulate it. She can do that because it was her concept. 

Wait, what? I'm especially dim witted this week, it seems. Are we or are we not in danger of losing SWS? 

I cant find the thread right now. Short version. No. Mara said she'd recreate it. She invented the blend so she can do that. She just wont be working with that particular supplier anymore. 

I'm more bummed about Bang. .

But life goes on. 

• 3 years later...

I have to testify on Wednesday against my ex and his parents for abusing our kids. I went with TH last few times and I think it helped me not having a panic attack, but I think I need something more this time. My ex's lawyer said he is going to destroy me on stand. A-hole!

What do you think? Should I go with SWS or something else?

I want to be able to speak my truth and stand my ground and for the judge to hear me out...

That lawyer is an a-hole, for sure! Some of my friends are lawyers and if an opposition lawyer went on like that, they would just smile because almost always that type of talk is *pure* bark with no bite. Remember to just stay calm and you will do fine. That lawyer’s only hope is if he can befuddle you or get you upset. Don’t let him.

As for the phero, hmmm, I kind of like the Balm Bomb idea as that would definitely keep you calm. I do not have enough experience with SWS, but I can also see that working well to give you the respect vibe.

So sorry you have to go through this! 🍀

Edited to add:  The more I think about, the more I am leaning towards SWS.

Edited by RosesArePink

Seconding SWS. Also remember why you're there (advocating for your daughters' mental/emotional health) to help keep you calm. Something I've noticed is that the calmer you stay when someone tries to rattle you, the more they look like a fool to everyone who can see or hear what's going on. Prayers this works out in your favor!

19 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

That lawyer is an a-hole, for sure! Some of my friends are lawyers and if an opposition lawyer went on like that, they would just smile because almost always that type of talk is *pure* bark with no bite. Remember to just stay calm and you will do fine. That lawyer’s only hope is if he can befuddle you or get you upset. Don’t let him.

As for the phero, hmmm, I kind of like the Balm Bomb idea as that would definitely keep you calm. I do not have enough experience with SWS, but I can also see that working well to give you the respect vibe.

So sorry you have to go through this! 🍀

Edited to add:  The more I think about, the more I am leaning towards SWS.

18 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Seconding SWS. Also remember why you're there (advocating for your daughters' mental/emotional health) to help keep you calm. Something I've noticed is that the calmer you stay when someone tries to rattle you, the more they look like a fool to everyone who can see or hear what's going on. Prayers this works out in your favor!

Thank you so much for the pep talk! I really, really need that! I'll probably be a mess til Wednesday :(

Thank you! 💗

1 hour ago, citrine said:

Thank you so much for the pep talk! I really, really need that! I'll probably be a mess til Wednesday :(

Thank you! 💗

You're stronger than you think. You're still pursuing this despite all the setbacks and the mental and emotional toll its taken on you. Your girls are lucky to have you.

No matter which way things go, they are seeing you advocate for them. That matters, even if they don't seem to notice it now.

2 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

You're stronger than you think. You're still pursuing this despite all the setbacks and the mental and emotional toll its taken on you. Your girls are lucky to have you.

No matter which way things go, they are seeing you advocate for them. That matters, even if they don't seem to notice it now.

Exactly! Not just that, but you're setting a good example for your daughters to fight for themselves and their loved ones. They'll remember your courage in the future. I certainly remember when my parents did the right thing instead of the easy thing, and I still draw strength from that. 

Sending you thoughts of strength and calm. You can do this! 

7 hours ago, citrine said:

Thank you! 💗

Maybe Balm Bomb (or Snoozle or Teddy) yourself until Wednesday? Concentrate on how happy, relieved and confident you will feel on Wednesday after this is all over. That’s a “trick” I sometimes use if I’m stressed or worried about something. And it usually works because you are focusing on happier thoughts instead of the stressful ones. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, oceanjewel said:

On 7/17/2022 at 7:44 PM, hedgehog said:

Exactly! Not just that, but you're setting a good example for your daughters to fight for themselves and their loved ones. They'll remember your courage in the future. I certainly remember when my parents did the right thing instead of the easy thing, and I still draw strength from that. 

Sending you thoughts of strength and calm. You can do this! 

On 7/20/2022 at 2:47 PM, oceanjewel said:

@citrine Hope everything went well for you!

On 7/25/2022 at 3:48 PM, RosesArePink said:

@citrine !!! Haven’t heard from you in a while. I hope everything went okay last week. 🦋

Thank you much for your kind words! It meant a lot! ❤️❤️❤️

I finally testified, after 5+ years. My ex in-laws were sneering and smiling, their lawyers had stupid comments, but I was just focused on the judge that was kind to me. However, I am only half done, I am back on September 9th to be questioned by their lawyers. The irony is he left me on September 9th, so this will be (hopefully) my closure.

I ended up wearing Mother Goddess and then MLH seemed like a perfect match and it was. I liked how it made me feel, in control of things.

Thank you again for your kind words ❤️❤️❤️

:thumb_up11: Excellent!!!  Really happy to hear that you finally got to have your say and that the Judge was nice to you. That’s great and encouraging. I’m sure he could sense your sincerity and it sounds like you ex and ex in laws were showing their true colors. Sorry you have to back, but I know in the end it will be worth it.

And Mother’s  Little Helper does sound perfect! 💕

47 minutes ago, RosesArePink said:

:thumb_up11: Excellent!!!  Really happy to hear that you finally got to have your say and that the Judge was nice to you. That’s great and encouraging. I’m sure he could sense your sincerity and it sounds like you ex and ex in laws were showing their true colors. Sorry you have to back, but I know in the end it will be worth it.

^^^This!!!

How poetic would it be for you to win this on that particular day. 😁

On 8/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, RosesArePink said:

Yes, they really did show their true colors.  

On 8/11/2022 at 2:22 PM, oceanjewel said:

^^^This!!!

How poetic would it be for you to win this on that particular day. 😁

Of yes it would :)