Enivrant

Beccah

il_fullxfull.1926415715_tcmb.jpg

Parfum #6: Enivrant

Summer is upon us...and we’ve got your fun in the sun fragrance ready to enjoy! A cuter-than-cute flowery pineapple scent begging to be slathered for when you’re showing some skin and living that Endless Summer vibe. A tropical treasure chest of wild fresh pineapple, pomelo and coconut right off the palm tree freshened with a splash of aloe, layered with the jungle ambiance of Amazonian teak and made beautifully warm weather wearable with a blending of velvety vanilla and soft skin musk.

Though I am always careful to keep fully-clothed dans la plage in ma les noire d’Ete, I understand the lure of the warmth of Summer. This is the perfect time to display your loveliness in all those bright daring garments, all eyes upon you as you sparkle like the bright sun above. I have some special Summer magique to share with you, a scent to make you sunny and sweet as you lounge by the pool or on the sand. Summer romance is at hand, ma cheres, so make certain you are perfectly perfumed!

Scent: Flowery Pineapple
Mood: Fun in the sun, adorable. 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; chastity, protection.
POMELO/GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

Yet another fabulous take on pineapple!  It's amazing how Mara and Marie are perfectly in tune with that particular fruit, non?

:D

This is one of those fragrances that you just slather/scribble all over and go - don't worry about how sweaty you will get or whatever, because it will only continue to bloom upon your heated skin and you will smell amazing!  It reminds me somewhat of Crayons: Gamboge, but more fruity/sunny.  It does have rather a tropical fruit salad vibe to me, somewhat akin to Dolly's Hot & Sticky but not as sweet.  Just really refreshing, a bit tangy, with a lovely silky-smooth base.  Kind of like your favorite sundress or other Summer outfit which fits perfectly and is so comfortable, an essential seasonal accessory.

This is a perfect tropical fruit smoothie. I can smell all the notes in this one but they are very well blended. But at the same time it’s the first time I’ve ever smelled a fragrance with both pineapple and coconut where it wasn’t specifically pineapplecoconut or pina colada smelling. Those two are so symbiotic that they make their own unique thing usually. So it’s interesting that I smell them both in here but not as a unified thing of its own. I think the citrus and aloe are separating them a bit. The teakwood is so nice and subtle but gives it that tiny edge which keeps it from being just a fruity cocktail drink. And oh the musk is gorge. Smooooooth.

you know later now in longer drydown the pina colada merging of notes seems to be happening more and more. Delicious 

Well hello sailor.

This is a beautiful summer skin scent.

The musk is soft and delicate on my skin. The notes are blended tightly swimming around in the musk. The pineapple pops up brightly upon application. For the first 20 mins it hovers above the other notes. I always love a pretty pineapple. 

In the longer drydown all the notes meld and cling to my skin. The teak is smooth and pretty. One of my favorite wood notes. 

The scent is cool and smooth. 

A big summer ahhh.

9 hours ago, StacyK said:

A big summer ahhh.

Exactly. I went FB and it's only been here half a day, so I will let it sit for the better part of a week. BUT I did open the trial and put just a dab on the back of my hand, and it reminded me of my initial excitement over Cowabunga Gazunga last summer. I'm really looking forward to Enivrant blossoming!

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Exactly. I went FB and it's only been here half a day, so I will let it sit for the better part of a week. BUT I did open the trial and put just a dab on the back of my hand, and it reminded me of my initial excitement over Cowabunga Gazunga last summer. I'm really looking forward to Enivrant blossoming!

I like Gazunga so much more now that it has aged. There was a note there, maybe the kumquat, that amped early on. Last time I wore it, a young guy followed me around the book store then after sometime, complemented me. Lol

Mara know's how to do summer scents. 

On my skin this is languid and sleek to me. More so than some of the more "bouncy" fruity summer scents.

IMO. I get more, I'm sitting on a pricey teak patio chair with a rum & pineapple juice. 

I love "aloe". A discovery I made here. It plays watery & cool w/ a touch of clean on me. I think that balances out the fruits.

I get cool and smooth with a with a spark of fun. 

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

I got a bottle in the sale, much to my surprise. I ended up getting several things I had not planned on, after retesting things for customers, and put some stuff I had planned to the back shelf.  The main reason I got this one is that even though I thought it was lovely back when I got it, I didn’t really feel compelled to own it. Upon further recent testing I discovered that a couple months of aging has really done this little beauty well. The pineapple is more prominent now. The thick smoothness from the coconut is still there, but the pineapple is the star note. I don’t think I have ever gone Full Bottle on a pineapple scent specifically, so this is a nice unique addition to my ridiculous collection. I no longer get aloe at all. Teak is less pronounced now as well. These few months of aging have really just smoothed it out even more and enhanced how beautifully blended this is. 

Nice!  Can’t wait to try this on my bride!

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

And I just realized I have been spelling this the wrong name for 3 months. LMAO. Damn French. 

Crap. So have I

• 11 months later...

This is the perfumey version of a fizzy pineapple cocktail with a flower garnish. The pineapple note is full-bodied and true - this isn't just pineapple juice, this is big chunks of fresh pineapple.  There's  also this "bubbly" or "fizzy" quality I'm getting - maybe it's the grapefruit? And there's what smells like a well-blended floral in here as well. The rest of the notes round it out so that it's a perfume, not a cocktail.  The drydown is a sweet, powdery musk. The perfect summer fragrance, sweet and light, so you get wafts of pineapple as you move. 

I could see this going well with something with a-nol: something about the fizzy pineapple makes me think of the type of drink that tastes so good that you're tipsy before you know it.

• 2 months later...

Enivrant is bright and fruity, but also creamy and sweet. It's very summery, like eating sorbet in the sun. The aloe gives it a fresh quality. It can be the teensiest bit too bright up close, but if that's a problem, I think it could be solved by pairing it with a more coconut scent, which would go beautifully with this.  

The label is perfect because it really does feel very orange and bright yellow. A cheerful, sunny fragrance. It makes me want to lay out on a beach and bask in the sun's heat, then jump in the water to cool off and splash around. Then do it all over, again. As the top notes burn off, the brightness fades and the musk and teak emerge. They turn this more into a summer evening scent. Still really nice, just more subdued and wearing closer to the skin.