New Website Coming Soon!

Potion Master

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/16/2019 at 11:10 AM, Potion Master said:

Yeah, they are everywhere, thanks for calling that to my attention! We keep switching back and forth from editing to viewing and definitely missed that this is showing in the final version.

Hmm. It's still showing those "[Edit]" bits for me on the main pheromone list page. I'm sure it'll get worked out!

Made an account and already have 7 things on my wishlist! And that's just the stuff I REALLY want, not counting all the things I'd like but aren't as high priority. 

I was able to place an order, no problem, but it kept prompting me to make a more secretive password. So I did. So secret, in fact, that I've forgotten it. So now I'm locked out and I have clicked on the "forgot your password" link and requested a reset, but I'm not getting anything. If there's a way to tone down the security level on the password, maybe that would be helpful for future forgetful customers? (I use same passwords for tons of stuff so I don't forget.) What's the worst that could happen? Someone could sneak into my account and buy everything on my wish list?  

23 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Hmm. It's still showing those "[Edit]" bits for me on the main pheromone list page.

Still working on it, thank you!

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I was able to place an order, no problem, but it kept prompting me to make a more secretive password. So I did. So secret, in fact, that I've forgotten it. So now I'm locked out and I have clicked on the "forgot your password" link and requested a reset, but I'm not getting anything. If there's a way to tone down the security level on the password, maybe that would be helpful for future forgetful customers?

Do you still need a password reset? Send me an email with your member name and we'll do it manually. Thanks

What an accomplishment! I love the wish list  :)   I like that scent descriptions are prominent.   I did not find the NoCo in permanent  fragrance section.  I did a search for NoCo and nothing came up. Is it m?  I didn't spend long, so it probably is me.  

@Eastwood22

Sharon sent you a password reset email, please check your spam folder if you don't see it.

She also asks that you fwd a copy of that email back to us because she needs to check something in the coding.

Additionally, she says that we can't relax the password requirements because it will weaken the security of the entire site and there's a lot of hacking going on right now. Sorry about that.

Thank you!

Anyone having problems with the Wishlist staying there?  Saved a bunch on my Wishlist in Firefox.  Logged into the site and account on my phone (which is Safari) and it wasn't there.  Just logged into Chrome and my account and it wasn't there.  Logged back into Firefox which took me straight back to my account without me logging in and it was there, but perhaps it was cached. 

Also, Moonage Daydream w/Balm Bomb -- the description is all about Perfect Match.  😉

On 6/29/2019 at 5:26 PM, SirenSong said:

Anyone having problems with the Wishlist staying there? 

My wishlist is holding strong.

Also have new password saved in the cloud so I won't lock myself out again!

Wishlist works on the Opera browser on my computer.  

29 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Wishlist works on the Opera browser on my computer.  

But does it still work if you switch from one browser to another? Or a phone? That's the issue we were having. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

But does it still work if you switch from one browser to another? Or a phone? That's the issue we were having. Thanks!

Worked on my Microsoft Edge browser but not my I-phone.  

On 7/1/2019 at 1:49 AM, Potion Master said:

Thanks, guys, I reported your probs. They will work on it tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know, and sorry for the annoyance!

@Potion Master, I mentioned this up thread somewhere, and also to John in an email, but just in case, thought I’d repost about not finding the NoCo anywhere on new site. Not alphabetically nor in permanent collection or with search function. Additionally, pull down selection  menu for sugared layerables Pink musk through Vanilla Bean is not there. 

These are the only snags I’ve come across. 

Edited by Eve
My autocorrect is stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read on this thread that the Private Editions are turned off for now. Will they be back soon? I couldn't find another thread talking about it but I'm guessing I missed it. Thanks 😁

Somehow I got to it (being up unintentionally at 6am) but not thru this link.. I was just typing in LPMP. When it popped up i thought “Whoa I must have somehow wandered back into the “original” labyrinth“ because it looked so different and the “love” was L O V E not “luv”.  Looks awesome. 

Edited by LoveStruck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This latest website has again been nothing but trouble and we are trashing it in favor of a new platform. I am very sorry to report this, the changeover will be quick, so if you have a wishlist you want to save or download, please do it now as we are swapping things over in the next few days. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

So sorry to hear it hasn’t been working!  No wonder I felt like something has been going on.  I hope it gets straightened out and moved quickly for you. ❤️

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

This latest website has again been nothing but trouble and we are trashing it in favor of a new platform. I am very sorry to report this, the changeover will be quick, so if you have a wishlist you want to save or download, please do it now as we are swapping things over in the next few days. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I'm sorry that the new site isn't working out. I actually had an issue once, on my last order, but that may have been my fault. I tried to redeem my two free trials for forum reviews on my last order & put it in the site notes but didn't receive them, but I didn't put them in the paypal notes, & I'm thinking that maybe I should have done that. So, just for clarification, on my next order ( which will likely be late next week because I'm running low on Lace & can't have that ) should I put that info in paypal notes ? 

@StrawberryKitten, sending an email and asking for an invoice works best when you have special requests. I think I recall this situation - it was actually a miscommunication the first time around, right? The boys are used to seeing the words FORUM FREEBIE when it's a reward for posting reviews. Just asking for samples will get the usual freebie package included for which there are no choices, it's random, and that's what they thought you were referring to that time. Sorry about that. It was fixed, though, right?

On 9/25/2019 at 4:39 PM, Potion Master said:

Dear sweet mother of pearl - I am so sorry. What a headache. You have a strong core - I might have jumped off a roof by now. 

15 hours ago, quietguy said:

Dear sweet mother of pearl - I am so sorry. What a headache. You have a strong core - I might have jumped off a roof by now. 

I'm even optimistic this time. I really hated the last two attempts and allowed others to talk me into them. This newest format I am currently programming 24 hours per day actually WORKS for me, and I hope it will for you guys too.

4 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I'm even optimistic this time. I really hated the last two attempts and allowed others to talk me into them. This newest format I am currently programming 24 hours per day actually WORKS for me, and I hope it will for you guys too.

Whoo!  AWESOME!  Isn't it great when you find something that works?  I love my website and it was super simple to put together. :Emoticons10311:

10 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Whoo!  AWESOME!  Isn't it great when you find something that works?  I love my website and it was super simple to put together. :Emoticons10311:

LOL, Snoops! A 500 page website is not simple regardless of the platform, I only wish it were that easy. I am glad you are happy with yours! :)

Just now, Potion Master said:

LOL, Snoops! A 500 page website is not simple regardless of the platform, I only wish it were that easy. I am glad you are happy with yours! :)

Hehehe!  I knew the irony would not be lost on you. :bugs_015:

:hearts09793: