UN Balm Bomb VS Balm Bomb Scented

Ok- I ordered a FB of UN Balm Bomb, and I swear (after lots of testing) their is a big difference between the two. 

I prefer the Scented one (not for the scent, but th self effects) for  whatever reason no matter how much or how little of the regular UN Balm Bomb I use  it is not the same at all as the scented one.  If I had known I would have ordered a full bottle of the scented one. 

I assumed the only difference was that the scented one was scented. Is there more than that? I SWEAR they are NOT the same on me- and this is with *two* trials of the scented because after I received the regular UNBB I quickly realized it was not created equal, and wanted to make sure I was right. I’m getting the same effect with this trial as the last. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Chaos Angel

I'm not sure about BB, but most of the UN's have 1000 mcg's of the pheros and the "pheromas" have 333 mcg's. So basing it on phero amounts only, you could be OD'ing on the UN BB and missing your mark. When you use the UN, you are using 3X the amount of pheros, so you're right, they're not the same. I often do better with the scented variants because the scent prevents me from going too crazy with over-application. Also, the smell of Scented BB really is soothing.

• 1 month later...

There's also the aromatherapy aspect. The scent itself may not be the reason you prefer it, but it could still be having a calming subconscious effect alongside the phero. Have you tried the Balm Bomb phero in other scents? That may help to narrow down if it's the concentration in phero-enhanced scents that works best for you or if it's something about the Balm Bomb perfume itself. 

On 8/4/2019 at 5:01 PM, greenappletart said:

There's also the aromatherapy aspect. The scent itself may not be the reason you prefer it, but it could still be having a calming subconscious effect alongside the phero. Have you tried the Balm Bomb phero in other scents? That may help to narrow down if it's the concentration in phero-enhanced scents that works best for you or if it's something about the Balm Bomb perfume itself. 

I think that this is a great point, because I got my mom obsessed with Balm Bomb, & she swears up & down that the perfumed version has a better effect on her than the UN she got as a pherotine, & I did make sure to tell her to shake it before each use, lol. She looooves the scent, too, & she hates almost any perfume, mainly due to allergies.