Meeting with boyfriend’s daughter

Hi friends! I am wondering what to wear to lunch with my boyfriend’s daughter who is very possessive of him and has since been trying to drive a wedge between he and I. I want us to be friends but I also want her to respect me. She seems to be very bratty and she’s an adult. 

Im thinking either LFM w/DHEAS or Open Windows (but still want the respect factor there). Will Leather w/ DHEAS be too aggressive? 

1 hour ago, Ivysaur said:

my first thought was Treasured Hearts. If we're only using your above options, maybe Open Windows + Leather?

I do have Treasured Hearts. I have most of the Pheromone blends. Would you recommend this over Open Windows? 

Treasured Hearts would be my first choice before Open Windows. It sounds like it will instill a "nesting" vibe so maybe his daughter will see you as trustworthy  and respect you for that.

Hmm have you met her before? If not I would vote OW.  

Since she is already disposed against you, IMO the priority is to counteract her suspicions and defensiveness, even more than gaining respect or eliciting “like.”  In my experience, OW more reliably works more positively on more people than any other phero, and training her that being around you feels good sounds like the first step. 

My concern about TH is that she could read or steer it in the direction of NOT respecting you (this has happened to me), esp. since you said she’s bratty. 

And here’s an off the beaten path idea: Heart to Heart / Empathy potion if you have it. It really brings people out of their blinkered self-centered fears, suspicions, etc.  It makes them open up emotionally.  It makes people “goodwilled” & makes them presume good intentions.  

ETA if you have met her before, and you really are focused more on eliciting respect , I vote LFM.

Edited by tyvey

4 hours ago, tyvey said:

Hmm have you met her before? If not I would vote OW.  

Since she is already disposed against you, IMO the priority is to counteract her suspicions and defensiveness, even more than gaining respect or eliciting “like.”  In my experience, OW more reliably works more positively on more people than any other phero, and training her that being around you feels good sounds like the first step. 

My concern about TH is that she could read or steer it in the direction of NOT respecting you (this has happened to me), esp. since you said she’s bratty. 

And here’s an off the beaten path idea: Heart to Heart / Empathy potion if you have it. It really brings people out of their blinkered self-centered fears, suspicions, etc.  It makes them open up emotionally.  It makes people “goodwilled” & makes them presume good intentions.  

ETA if you have met her before, and you really are focused more on eliciting respect , I vote LFM.

I have been around her many times. Trying to establish a bond outside her dad. 

Now I don’t have Heart to Heart/Empathy potion but it sounds great!! 

2 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

Now I don’t have Heart to Heart/Empathy potion but it sounds great!! 

It's on sale right now! I took a look at the review thread recently, and from the comments there you may need to watch out for self effects in this kind of situation.