OCCO 2019: Butterscotch

OCCOButterscotch.jpg

When Passion is at play, things can get downright…sticky. And what better accompaniment for all the fun and games an OCCO! can provoke than our gooey scrumptious blending of three butterscotch accords with warm sugar, sweetened vanilla and just the tiniest drop of Summer honey.

I was worried this was going to go wonky on my skin but...mmmm, me likey!  And here I was beginning to think butterscotch just wasn't an accord I could wear, but this is really interesting.  I get what I instantly recognize as butterscotch in the vial but on me it kind of morphs into this warm sugary vibe that is something else...I can't really describe the impression in my brain, but maybe a slightly boozy character steering it away from total diabetic coma territory, lol.  I think the Summer honey may be deepening it in a way which causes it to evolve beyond a simple rendering of the accord.  It's very sexy!  This would also be another good one for layering with other scents like resins or more unisex types.

ETA: I realize that it's a kind of burnt sugar undertone which might be giving me the impression I was previously attempting to describe.

Holy sh*t. I can't describe this one in any other way. I just put 6 more bottles in my imaginary shopping cart. Damn this is good. 

5 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Holy sh*t. I can't describe this one in any other way. I just put 6 more bottles in my imaginary shopping cart. Damn this is good. 

This one smelled AMAZING on my bride.  Glad you liked it too!

Y'all are KILLING me with these reviews, because when I was narrowing down for the sale order, this OCCO was the one from my 5 choices that I thought I could live without ( if I absolutely HAD to, lol ) so I left it out. Now, I'm thinking that it's something I most definitely need in my life. Would you guys say that it would pair nicely with Love Potion Original ? Because that's the main thing that I would want this for.

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking this will be the sleeper hit of this OCCO release. I predict that in a year or two there will be quite a few "oh wow, I just found this trial, I can't believe I didn't get it when I had the chance" postings. 

Why don't you all go re-visit now? You know you're placing an order soon anyways....

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When wet, the cops are a little more obvious with this one over the others, so it needs a bit more care. It starts out sweet and candy like, then it becomes more buttery. The dry down is really subtle and not too sweet. Delicious. Here's where I'm going to come out of left field a little bit: I know guys sometimes wear a bit of cops to attract women. I think the butterscotch scent is unisex enough that, surprisingly, a guy could wear a smidge of this (or however much they wear) layered under another fragrance. 

• 1 year later...