OCCO 2019: Raspberry Rhapsody

OCCORaspberryRhapsody.jpg

Give the one you desire a teasing razz with this rousing roseate blushing berry, an absolute jewel-like delight. We celebrate this Summer favorite OCCO-style: a harmonious blend of ripe black raspberry in a sweet-tart tango with rich Bourbon vanilla and vanilla bean.

Out of the four summer OCCO's I got, this one has the most complex drydown. In the bottle, it's a yummy, very bright raspberry. In the drydown, the vanilla & something super sexy that I can't pin down comes out. It's such a gorgeous drydown, I would definitely have no problem wearing this alone.

Speaking as a gentleman (yeah...  who are we kidding), I have to say that on my bride, this was absolutely amazing.  It started off on her skin as that bright, wet raspberry scent and dried own to a rich, slightly tart vanilla scent with the raspberry playing a deeper supporting role in the background.  Somehow this scent manages to be both sweet and fun while also being dead sexy.  It is an AMAZING cover for the copulins.  Neither of us could smell them, wet or dry. 

All I can say is that it took a lot of self control for me to not follow her blindly around the house.  I've never really been pherobombed, to my knowledge anyhow and I found the entire experience to be a lot of fun.  I KNEW what was going on so it was actually kind of interesting to note my own reactions.  The copulins also did a really nice job of raising my bride's mood and it obviously raised my spirits.

This is a winner of a scent/'phero' combination! :Emoticons10311:

Oooooh I love this!  It is the perfect intersection between sweet and tangy!!  The other notes, for me, just underscore this impression.  It's very fruity, like, in a three-dimensional kind of way.  I love raspberry in fragrance and I'm used to it being used in a gourmand fashion but this is THE fruit and it is faboo!  In this case I think I came up with the perfect name for this one.

I wore this one yesterday. I think this is the most sophisticated of the ones I have tried. I have big love for raspberry but it rarely works for me as it often goes really perfumey on me. That was definitely the case with this one. 

loved this  - wet i could just  smell a little cheese - dry it was raspberry  no cheese at all -  a few hours later it was very bourbon vanilla

I could not stop huffing my arm   

i could wear this confidently without offending 

• 8 months later...

This is quite fancy smelling, I put it on yesterday and its still there! The opening, BAM zingy raspberry with  a delightful tart to it but now that it's been a day it faded to a subtle fluffy vanilla that's quite nice. 

Funny hit with my hubby on this one after he blatantly claimed that pheromones only work on mosquitos 😂

I put this on and he was all over me in the kitchen bein flirty, after dinner he went and cleaned himself up with a shave and...well, was a big hit if I ever had one lol. Psh, only works on mosquitos...sure 😂😂

• 2 months later...