AD-PippinPotion.jpg

Pippin Potion

AD-ToysInTheAttic.jpg

Toys in the Attic (Unisex)

AD-VelvetKisses19.jpg

Velvet Kisses w/ Cuddle Bunny

AD-Winter.jpg

Winter (Unisex)

I did these in the manner of digital paper dolls, where you cut out every single thing separately and then mix and match different parts. I intentionally made the bits slightly the wrong scale to make everything look ultra creepy. lol. I hope they don't wig people out too much.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

I intentionally made the bits slightly the wrong scale to make everything look ultra creepy. lol. I hope they don't wig people out too much.

wow - i freaked out - they are scary - but at least I know it's an optical illusion 

something with Pears??? yes!!

WOW!!!😍

it has been a while...descriptions???

Edited by liz

:smiley-laughing024:   OCCO Weenie  Pump!  That's a good title for the pumpkin OCCO!  At first I saw Honeyed Pumpkin and I was like, no "pumpkin OCCO"! And you made a pear one???  Bless you!  And Blud for everyone again!!!

Mara, your labels are just creepy enough.  Toys In The Attic, Midnight Rider!  Love those titles.  Of course, I'm thinking of the songs.  Can't wait to sample.  But I am supposed to exercise control.  I was switching out fall scents for summer ones the other night.  The sheer number of black lids staring up at me once alphabetized  in my scent drawer under one of three wooden racks I have is showing both my husband and I that I clearly have a problem now after five years.  But this is my favorite time of the year and the collection I get most excited about!! :pumpkin2:

OMG!  The magic of Weenies.... these are spectacularly deliciously creepy in the best way, and I saved reading the notes until now so there would be something amazing to look forward to during my long challenging day at work.  Thank you Mara and Luna and all the lovely people at LP for this fabulous buffet of Halloween wonder!

I love iiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt! Can't wait! Ordering tomorrow. You guys make all of us so happy with your fabulous, fun, fantastic creations! Blessings and happy creepy season :)

Yay! What a great surprise to return home to! Weenie Pump! Toys in the Attic! The face on that Pippin is perfect. And my man loves his Cloven Sand! 

After reading all the descriptions, there's not one single note where I'm like "Ew, yuck." The earlier Blud wasn't for me, but I'm happy for you all! 

Garland Latte would be immediate FB with the trials if I didn't just come home from a trip just a few hours ago. I'll have to choose wisely after I try them all!

Edited by Eastwood22

So, with thanks for the patience of those waiting to read, I've posted the vignette for Toys In The Attic in its' review thread.