10:31 w/Magnet-Halloween 2019

il_fullxfull.2067172953_5qmp.jpg

10:31 is right on time for a ‘Weenie binge! It’s once again the only time of year where getting your sugar rush on is not only acceptable, but required! In our grand tradition of toothsome Halloween delights we present another delicious fragrance to provide guilt-free indulgence...fairy floss swirls of blue raspberry and mulberry layered with multiple types of yummy vanilla and buttercream-frosted pumpkin cake, plus a baker’s delight of gingerbread and pound cake topped with a drizzle of maple, all mingling with smooth base notes of sweet wood and teak. And we’re adding to the scrumptious fun with a dose of our exclusive MAGNET pheromone blend, our man magnet combo of Alpha-Androstenol and a whopping dose of EoW Copulins! Mood elevating, popularity enhancing and sexually attracting!

“Ghastly greetings to all you ghouls and goblins, haints and haunts, monsters menacing the murky depths of All Hallows Eve! That’s right, it’s our absolute favorite holiday once more and this year we’ve got a very special offering at the All-Night Bakery...calling all creatures to creep in and chomp on a new spooktacular treat! We call it Fiendish Floss and it’s so delicious it will drive you INSANE! That’s right - come one, come all, come on down to the All-Night Bakery at exactly 10:31 pm on Halloween and be prepared to howl with delight...BOO-YA!”

Scent: Super sweet candied cakey pumpkin.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
MULBERRY ~ Luck, willpower. protection, strength.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

I want to love this one so much. It has so many lovely notes that I like. However the maple amps on me to a sickly place so all I can smell is super sweet treacley darker sugars. But I know that most people love this type of fragrance so I think it will be very popular.

Yep this is a total sugar bomb!

It is very pumpkin-maple-y but I get the cotton candy thing happening in the background; it kind of makes me think of being at a Fall Fair where there's a pumpkin funnel cake stand next to a cotton candy cart, or something.  i actually think you could layer this with a resin, maybe, or a creamy scent, to get that sugar rush but then with an added element.

This is incredibly yum! I'm trying to cut back on sugar in anticipation of Halloween/holiday gorging and this is helping hit that craving spot because it is SWEEEEEET. The opening blast is my favorite part, a huge wad of buttercream folded in with whipped cream and brown sugar, plopped on a delicately spiced cupcake. I keep reapplying to live through that opening. I'm not really getting much pumpkin, and the berries are there in the background, like the thin layer in a linzer cookie.

After about a half hour I'm getting more berries and it's reminding me of the the buttery caramel drydown in Columbia. Love this one!

Holy Pumpkin Funnel Cake!!!

30 seconds in and I'm thinking "please don't change, please don't change...."

An hour later, the allspice amped on me like it does in every perfume with allspice. I'll test it again in a few weeks and check it more throughout the day.

Edited by Eastwood22

This is mostly berries on me. It reminds me of berry fairy cake! I get some spicy pumpkin but it is very faint and in the background. The reviews had me worried that it would be too sweet but it is not too sweet on me at all. I’m glad I tried it, it’s my favorite of the new releases.

So, I let this settle for a few weeks before reviewing it because I wasn't getting much of anything besides berries on my skin, and I knew that it should smell more cakey.  Honestly, I was afraid that the blue raspberry was going to ruin the scent for me because it amps something awful on my skin. Well, today, I am FINALLY getting some creamy pumpkin, maple and vanilla along with the blue raspberry, and I am so happy because it smells delicious! It is still very sticky and sweet, as expected, and I am really enjoying it on what is a rainy, blah day.

• 10 months later...

I once dated a guy who used a hair product that smelled a little bit like a spicy pumpkin pie. It’s possibly why I dated him! If it wasn’t for the phero, I think this could wear well on a man. Seriously.

• 4 weeks later...

This works pretty well for me. I have a problem where I seem to produce a lot of copulins all on my own just regularly and I've had issues covering the scent. Well, I think I'm going to explore the OCCO scents in virgin or Noco because this covers me and the cops in the perfume equally well. 

The raspberry is a little sickly sweet at first but it calms down to nice sweet pumpkin. The spices didn't survive but it was still pretty nice. Not really foody on me, a little candy like but not sickly sweet. 

It's pretty nice though pumpkin pie is not at all what I get. 

I got the virgin version of this I got because I have LAM and OCCO white and I've over done it with cops specifically pherogirl in the past and the people who were around me got angry. Lol

The note I loved most when I tried the sample first was the teakwood! The combo of gingerbread marrying teak wood I fell in love.

I wore it on Sunday and it smells amazing! Just fall cupcakey goodness! Everything blends really well together just a great comforting scent.

I was debating layering it with sugared pumpkin, sugared berries, or brown sugar pecan.

15 hours ago, Vika said:

The note I loved most when I tried the sample first was the teakwood

I love this scent and I hadn’t noticed the teak before! I’ll have to wear it with that in mind sometime soon, I’m glad you pointed this out! Maybe that’s part of why I think it’s such a special one and had to have it despite my unfortunate relationship with allspice. 

On 9/23/2020 at 3:05 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I love this scent and I hadn’t noticed the teak before! I’ll have to wear it with that in mind sometime soon, I’m glad you pointed this out! Maybe that’s part of why I think it’s such a special one and had to have it despite my unfortunate relationship with allspice. 

It's so good! I wore it yesterday and the allspice isn't that scary for me at least. Lol

• 2 months later...

So I have both pero'ed and virgin bottles of this and I was comparing them on my skin.

The virgin version is much more pumpkin-cakey while the version with LAM gives a lot more  of the berries.

I wasn't expecting there to be any difference, but I'm guessing the cops in the LAM are a big player there?