NoCo collection (review all scents here)

Raq On

AD-NoCo.jpg

NoCo - Concentrated Perfume Oil - 1/3 fl.oz.
Our cover girl seems vaguely distressed to learn that there's NO Copulins in these blends (thus the name NoCo), but popular demand has swayed us to offer our popular OCCO, Bam and Magnet scents without pheros, so that the user may wear them alone or with other pheros of their choice. So here ya go, Ladies! Please make your scent choice from the drop down menu at right. Available scents:

8) NoCo Spicy Brown Sugar - Brown sugar, a hint of cinnamon, and a drop of amber for depth.

I’ve only seen a review of NOCO blue so forgive me if the Brown sugar has been done already. I just have to rave about this one. I’ve had it for some time now and I’m getting ready to order another.

I am a resin girl and this is so versatile! When I want more oomph to my BAM brown sugar I swipe some NOCO to boost it a bit.

Or it’s great to layer with my other spicy scents: LP RED, Passion and desire, Comp positions. It even is used to smooth out some of the more heavy scents: OCCO black, MRF, Vicars and Tarts. I think I’ll even try this with Sex and Violins on the occasions where the amber amps too strong on me.

Alone it’s all warm sugar that melts into my skin. It’s very subtle on its own but very distinct. I can slather this baby on and still smell like warmth and sweetness. I imagine the rest of the “flavors” of NOCO are just as versatile. What a gem these are!

NoCo - Concentrated Perfume Oil - 1/3 fl.oz.
Our cover girl seems vaguely distressed to learn that there's NO Copulins in these blends (thus the name NoCo), but popular demand has swayed us to offer our popular OCCO, Bam and Magnet scents without pheros, so that the user may wear them alone or with other pheros of their choice. So here ya go, Ladies! Please make your scent choice from the drop down menu at right.
Available scents:
1) NoCo White = A yummy Triple Vanilla scent!
2) NoCo Blue = Oak Moss, Pipe Tobacco, Powdered, White, Maple and "Blue" Sugars. Powdery smooth and vaguely androgynous, fans of our Cuddle Bunny perfume will love this one too!
3) NoCo Purple = A "dirty" Violet scent comprised of a duo of sweet Violets and Orris Root, with a base of earthy resins - Amber, Frankincense and Myrrh - plus some gnarly sexy Civit musk.
4) NoCo Red = Rich yummy Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Tunisian Amber and a tiny drop of Apricot for brightness. Fans of our Love Potion®: RED will love this one too!
5) NoCo Black = Indian Black Amber and Black Musks, combined with Tunisian Amber and Indian Patchouli, and softened with White and Brown Sugars.
6) NoCo PINK - Pinky Cotton Candy sugars with a drop of Lemon and a tinge of Tunisian Amber added for depth.
7) NoCo Sugared Vanilla & Honey- Yummmm, our original Magnet scent. Tres sexay.
8) NoCo Spicy Brown Sugar - Brown sugar, a hint of cinnamon, and a drop of amber for depth.
9) NoCo Orchid Rose - A light and fresh floral combo.

10) NoCo Sandalwood & Resins - Warm sandalwood, amber, and a drop of aged patchouli.

I suppose it's been discussed previously in regards to the LAM!/BAM! threads; but I imagine it would be very versatile to layer with other things. For me it's actually quite spicy-sweet, not really subtle, but I love the warmth aspect, it reminds me of Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Spicy Brown Sugar LAM/BAM always reminds me of apples- you know when you've sliced them to make a pie, and then you toss them with cinnamon and sugar? Like that. Not the apple part, just the gooey cinnamon/sugar mix. Delicious.

I suppose it's been discussed previously in regards to the LAM!/BAM! threads; but I imagine it would be very versatile to layer with other things. For me it's actually quite spicy-sweet, not really subtle, but I love the warmth aspect, it reminds me of Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Funny, Calii just asked me on another thread if I thought BAM was simmilar to MRF and I'd said no because of the amber. Luna, do you like a lot of spicy scents? Can't remember. I have mostly spice/resins and I think its interesting that the NOCO isn't subtle on you. For me, it's VERY light. does your body eat sugars like mine does ? I don't amp the NOCO like I do the MRF, mainly b/c anything with honey or amber, just a drop and I amp it like crazy.

I like them, I just can't wear some of them because spice is what amps on me to the exclusion of other notes. So for me it has to be a successful melding of spicy/sweet. I think that base probably has a good balance with my chemistry but the cinnamon is still coming out more on top.

Funny, Calii just asked me on another thread if I thought BAM was simmilar to MRF and I'd said no because of the amber. Luna, do you like a lot of spicy scents? Can't remember. I have mostly spice/resins and I think its interesting that the NOCO isn't subtle on you. For me, it's VERY light. does your body eat sugars like mine does ? I don't amp the NOCO like I do the MRF, mainly b/c anything with honey or amber, just a drop and I amp it like crazy.

Glad I saw this :) ... will be looking for a replacement for MRF2,not for awhile yet,but am taking notes :lol:

...there's a danger when ya taste brown sugar

I'm going to have to try this one. I love my OCCO White & Red, but sometimes I wearing scents that already have Cops in it and don't want to overdo it. It kept missing my wish list because the spiciness was scaring me. Now that I am super comfy with LP Red and OCCO Red, I'm thinking this one is my next purchase. I like the idea of layering it w/ Vicars & Tarts.

I'm going to have to try this one. I love my OCCO White & Red, but sometimes I wearing scents that already have Cops in it and don't want to overdo it. It kept missing my wish list because the spiciness was scaring me. Now that I am super comfy with LP Red and OCCO Red, I'm thinking this one is my next purchase. I like the idea of layering it w/ Vicars & Tarts.

Oh you won't be sorry! I'm surprised these aren't more popular. (maybe they are, I just don't see a lot of mention on the forum) But It's such a versatile little bottle. I'm in love

• 4 months later...

I find that I keep coming back to this at least a few times a week. On it's own it's nicely subtle Brown sugar, but I like to also pair it with some of the more resinous blends that are too loud for me sometimes like Sex and Violins or OCCO black. NOCO softens them nicely.

I wanted to bump this thread as I've been reading lots of new members' posts and wanted to give an option for those who want to explore the spicy side :-) This one is a great one to get your feet wet with.

I've never used this, I'm in the OCCo camp, but I assume it's the same scent ( minus cops) as OCCo BS. I love the Brown Sugar OCCo.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never used this, I'm in the OCCo camp, but I assume it's the same scent ( minus cops) as OCCo BS. I love the Brown Sugar OCCo.

FYI....there is no Brown Sugar OCCO. There is brown sugar LAM/BAM, but not OCCO.

Ahhh I'm thinking BS LAM sooo sorry. So many to keep track of.

Luna have not gotten to the OCCo Red can't wait tho. :-)

My original statement/ half question should have been ... Have not tried this ( NOCO BS) but I assume it's basically the same scent as BS LAM just minus cops.. I mentioned the cop thing because I assume cops add a sweet scent of their own after dry down

Ahhh I'm thinking BS LAM sooo sorry. So many to keep track of.

Luna have not gotten to the OCCo Red can't wait tho. :-)

My original statement/ half question should have been ... Have not tried this ( NOCO BS) but I assume it's basically the same scent as BS LAM just minus cops.. I mentioned the cop thing because I assume cops add a sweet scent of their own after dry down

The scents in the NOCO versions are a bit stronger than the LAM/BAM versions because LAM/BAM was created to be LIGHTLY scented.

It should also be noted for newbies that the NOCO versions of LAM/BAM have no pheros AT ALL.....no A-nol/B-nol.

And Stacy, even though a phero may not be a stinky one, it can still dilute and somewhat change the character of a scent. So, if you were to compare LAM/BAM to the NOCO version, you may find them to be quite different.

Edited by Dolly

Good to know Dolly thanks. Makes sense the NOCO would be stronger on its own. I think it would be good with Un BI or Bang.

• 4 years later...

Okay! I don't know if anyone even says AMAZEBALLS anymore. In fact, I don't know if I've ever said this, its not really my vernacular.

But...

The combo of NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid is most definitely amazeballs. And then some!

(sighs, and goes back to adding to the invoice request draft, as I obviously need a backup!)

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2017 at 3:47 PM, Eve said:

The combo of NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid is most definitely amazeballs. And then some!

Yum! I want to try this soon!!!

• 4 months later...

I got a sample of this today with my order. I believe this is the only Noco I have tried.  I really like it.  At first contact I definitely get the spicy brown sugar but after dry down to me it almost smells like I simply have a beautiful deep rich cinnamon oil on I feel a perfect holiday (Thanksgiving/Christmas time holidays) blend. I enjoy how light it is. It’s so rich, and yet light. Almost to a sweetness. Very nice. 

• 4 months later...

gallery photo

Our cover girl seems vaguely distressed to learn that there's NO Copulins in these blends (thus the name NoCo), but popular demand has swayed us to offer our popular OCCO, BAM!, and Magnet scents without pheros, so that the user may wear them alone or with other pheros of their choice. So here ya go....

Scent Choices:
* NoCo: White is a yummy blend of thick vanillas.
* NoCo: Pink is a flirty, girly blend of pinky cotton candy sugars with a drop of lemon and a tinge of amber for depth.
* NoCo: Red is a yummy sexy spicy blend of vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, amber and a drop of apricot for brightness.
* NoCo: Blue is a cute tomboy kind of scent, crafted of oak moss, powdered sugar and sweet pipe tobacco.
* NoCo: Sugared Vanilla & Honey
* NoCo: Spicy Brown Sugar

Thanks to @hedgehog for pointing out to me that we didn't have a NoCo review thread!  So here's your handy-dandy thread for reviewing any and all scents in the NoCo collection, including those LE variants (like Buttercream Peach) or those which have been discontinued (such as Green and Orchid Rose).

Yay, thank for setting this up Luna! 

My review for NoCo Pink: this is like LP Pink with the sweet cotton candy sugar turned waaay up and without the lemony verbena kick.  Overall it's a lot sweeter and lighter than LP Pink - I don't think I smell as much of the patch/amber base either. It just embodies pink fluffiness, and layers beautifully with anything that needs to sweetened up with some pink sugars. I spiked a sniffie of this with LFM and wear it on Fridays with my unpheroed LP Pink. The combo puts me and everyone else in a good mood!

I'm curious to see how the other NoCos differ from their respective LPs, because this was quite different from LP Pink on my skin...I might have to get NoCo Red since I already layer the LP with Pure Sugar. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I realized today that I never reviewed Orchid Rose after I bought it years ago (during one of the sales, I think) and I just want to state that it's so pretty!  I often enjoy just a simple two-floral blend when those floral notes are harmonious and complementary.  Of course nothing is ever quite "simple" in the respect that even if it's only two elements, they are built from a layering of notes into the end result but I really love the garden-fresh vibe of this one.  In the bottle the rose is stronger but once it's dried down on my skin then the orchid is more present, but like going outside early in the morning or after it has rained and giving the flowers a good whiff.  As most know I'm not the biggest floral fragrance lover but Mara has helped me to evolve in that regard to the point where I can wholeheartedly enjoy something like this.

• 6 months later...

I just pulled these out to experiment with again NOCO Spicy brown sugar smells awesome! I've tried layering it with sugared apples, and LP 2016 and LP Red it smells amazing! NOCO white is great too. I tried it layered under LP O.

• 1 month later...

Update: I just received Noco Blue and Sugared Honey Vanilla.

Blue: honestly this is really well blended and really comforting. I really like the tobacco in this and I feel like it could be a year round scent because the dry down is not heavy at all. And I feel like this could be layered with resiny scents. Oakmoss is a very specific note so I wouldn't pair this with a fruit but possibly foody.

Sug. Honey Van.: This one I really like as I have a few honey scents and I could see this being layered under almost anything foody, resiny, Anything. It's very honey forward but not smutty at all. I layered it under LPO and this is what I imagined Honeyed LP smells like. I honestly like this one more than NOCO white.

Don't sleep on these because they're all very versatile scents and can be used for anything!

• 2 years later...

Noco Red: really nice, and much brighter than LP Red.  It’s not just Red-lite: it’s definitely it’s own scent.

LP Red is more complex and layered, with that undercurrent of the amber and resins. Even though amber is in the notes for NoCo, it’s not nearly as strong as it is in LP Red for me: I mostly get a perfumey cinnamon vanilla sugar with a big dollop of bright apricot.   If LP Red is too incensey or smoky for you, you might like NoCo better. 

I like blending the two the most: all the complexity of LP Red, but brightening it up a bit with the NoCo.  

• 4 months later...

I own Noco white, Sandalwood, and Gold. And now ordered Black and Pink. So excited!
I have pheros from another vendor that are pre-scented with a pink scent ( reason why they’ve been sitting on my shelf for awhile without proper use) and i hope that NOCO Pink will cover them well so I can consume them. Having lots of products make me happy but feels a bit guilty/wasteful if i dont put them in use