SEPTEMBER RELEASES

therapygirl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went ahead and ordered sept. sample pack without knowing what im gonna get!

this is so exciting , im bouncin in my seat in anticipation of what im gettin!LOL

:Blusher: This is going to be good!! Its like christmas :waiting:

Do ya think there will be any halloween scents/ or do those come out in oct?

We're all impatient, ladies, but have some tea and be patient. Mara and Danna work their butts off, and they don't owe us instant updates. Whenever they're ready, we all know it will be worth the wait!

Its o.k. sweetie ,where just playin and jokin around.

we know they work hard ,especially at this time of the month. :Blusher:

We reaaalllly appreciate the hard work Mara and Danna !!! big hugs to you both :waiting::angry3: !!

I was stuck in class for three days for 8 hours each day. It was killing me being away from the possibility of "the news of the new smellies." Yesterday was worse. I was in class learning, then, in class teaching, then, went to the movies. I couldn't check the forum (except for the low stock update). I was compelled by some unknown source to place yet ANOTHER (I have 4 on route/in process) order.

Ahhh, what an sweet obsession!

Question: Would an LP cruise BE the Love Boat? :Blusher:

Grrrrr. :) Where are the new releases?!

I have a small sample order on its way but damn where are the September goodies. Iam waiting impatiently too ladies. :emot22:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Grrrrr. :) Where are the new releases?!

I have a small sample order on its way but damn where are the September goodies. Iam waiting impatiently too ladies. :emot22:

They are working as fast as they can.....please be patient.....

Edited by Dolly

You two are awesome! I thought I was the only obsessed weirdo... I actually almost joined the FBI to get into the psych profiling unit (my undergrad is psychology and criminal justice). Good to know there are kindred spirits out there.

As for the horror movies... I started reading Stephen King as a teenager, and my imagination is much worse than any horror movie that I have seen so far. After reading my first SK book, I slept with the lights on for a week. Some people get their rush out of jumping out of planes, mine is from a much safer fear (movies and books).

:001_tt2:

Are you me. . ? :angry3:

:)

I found it interesting how much the post I quoted from seemed like it was describing myself. I also studied psychology and criminology with the intention of working in the FBI's profiling unit (though my major changed along the way. Now I'm not too far off from a business degree instead.)

Then the mention of horror movies and Stephen King books. I figured yep now one of my other personalities is posting here as well. :)

I found it interesting how much the post I quoted from seemed like it was describing myself. I also studied psychology and criminology with the intention of working in the FBI's profiling unit (though my major changed along the way. Now I'm not too far off from a business degree instead.)

Then the mention of horror movies and Stephen King books. I figured yep now one of my other personalities is posting here as well. :)

I think we all have similar traits....one of my favorite shows on tv is "Forensic Files".....

Well, that would make sense. If we really are from the same mold, it would only be a matter of time before I found you somewhere like this... Hmmm... let's test the theory... Do you also love anything related to water (ocean, lakes, rivers, rain, etc)?

I do enjoy a lot of water related stuff. Especially streams and ponds in the woods. When I was thirteen or fourteen I nearly drown in a wave pool. While I imagine most people would be shaken up by the experiance, I simply jumped back in to swim some more (although more carefully this time).

I do enjoy a lot of water related stuff. Especially streams and ponds in the woods. When I was thirteen or fourteen I nearly drown in a wave pool. While I imagine most people would be shaken up by the experiance, I simply jumped back in to swim some more (although more carefully this time).

Perhaps we are guided by the same hand so to speak. I am my most peaceful at night under a full moon on or near a natural water source.