Best feel good pheros from ME?

I'm returning after almost a decade away.  I hadn't used my pheros or perfumes much in ages (had health stuff going on) and kept them in a place where I think over time coupled with heat from very hot summer/falls made them change and/or less potent (roughly 8-12 years since purchase was a LONG time). So when I finally got back to full health then later started thinking I missed my scents and pheros, I  wanted to replace at least some of my stash (which was massive... seriously, there was a funeral involved!). But this time around, for now, I don't care about if they do this or that for others. I'm All About ME!  So what are blends that you wear for YOU when you don't care about what your interactions are with other people? What are the ones that make YOU feel nice? Also, what do those blends do for you or rather how do they make you feel? I ask because it's been ages and I only really vividly remember wearing cougar and lace. Those were favorites. Don't recall too much of others as I probably used them in a more limited capacity.

Also, perfumes with pheros would be nice recommendations. Those would be scent focus since the phero is a bonus and a nice way to try them. Any phero here is fine! That would be more scent oriented which my favorites were ones like garland and lace, black, tangy ylang - I love Vanilla scents and grapefruit/citrus, also foody ones that are not decadent sweet fruits or strong florals (though I am partial to lilac). I did like red so open to spicy ones as well. Suggestions on these are very welcome as well. 

Thank you for you help!

Welcome back! Wow! Ten years is a long time. I'm glad to hear your health is improved. :)  

I don't know if I'm much help in terms of scents, as I'm not current on a lot of the ones that have come out in the last year or so. If it's still available, you might like LP Pumpkin with Aja though. That one popped to mind in terms of slightly spicy. LP Brule is really great too, if you like foodies. 

As far as pheros I wear for myself, to make ME feel good, I've always been partial to Open Windows, Super Sexy (which has been discontinued, but which I also understand might be making a comeback this month?), Bang!, Lace, Lumina, Heart & Soul & Cuddle Bunny. (I'm a bit of an EST junkie! LOL!). I also love Popularity Potion and LAM. 

One of the newer pheros that I REALLY love to wear just for myself is Balm Bomb. It gives me a great mood boost, and helps level my mood out when I'm PMSing. It also seems to have a calming effect on other people, which is pretty useful for me at work. (I work with the public, so the calmer they are, the happier I am). 

A lot of people here swear by La Femme Mystere, especially in a spray format. I only have it in a roll-on, and I like it, but it produces a weird effect where it causes people to talk around me, and about me - in a very positive way - but they tend not to interact with me much when I have it on. I sometimes find it a little disconcerting. But when I need to be in public, (I'm an introvert), and I don't feel particularly social, it's a good phero for me to wear, because of this weird effect. I've noticed a few other people have had the same type of reaction with this one. And it's kind of funny 'cause we've all tended to call it the "Swan Effect", as in, people tend to treat you like a beautiful, lovely swan: they like to look and comment, but they don't want to get too close. :lol:  

On the other hand, La Femme Noir is my absolute favourite for sexy times. Wearing it, it feels a little like Sexpionage "light". It makes me feel highly attractive, and it makes my BF want to do anything and everything to please me, in and out of bed. If I wear it as a social, (yes, I'm aware that I shouldn't, given the strong sexual vibe, but it's too fun not to), it tends to make people around me want to do everything they can to please me, too. It gives me a great confidence boost. I wear it to a lot of music shows, (with my BF present), and it tends to make people want to buy me drinks and keep me safe from the perils of the mosh pit. :lol:  I've noticed that when I wear it at shows, BF walks around with his chest all puffed up, as if he's saying via his body language, "Yeah, she's with me, and you can't have her, suckers!", which is out of character for him, but confidence boosting and pretty hilarious for me. I've had a strange effect with this one too though. In roll-on format, rather than boost my libido (or my BF's), it turns me into a whirlwind cleaner and chef. Seriously. In spray format, (40/60), it's all sexy. I often think that I should get myself one of each, a roll-on and a spray, because they're both useful in different ways. 

Anyway, I've blabbed long enough. Welcome back! And I hope you have fun delving back into the LP World! :D 

@Eggers  That was hugely helpful! Thanks. I do remember some of them being in my arsenal, but can't remember if I used them much. I do, however, remember that I was also a bit of an EST junkie. I did tend to prefer ones that had EST.  Thanks so much for taking the time to write that all out. Now I feel like I have some to focus on specifically rather than try to go through all and pick ones cluelessly.

@Angelic, thanks! Yes, it is nice to have people contribute thoughts on their favorites. LP has SOOO many pheros now. They had many back when I was here before but when I started I think several of them had just come out. I think  Open Windows, Leather, and Heart and Soul were new back then. Damn that was a long time ago. I remember using Lace. Right now I am going a little crazy trying to remember if Garland & Lace had Lace as a phero. I remember that came out right around the holidays and I fell in love with it. And for some reason I think it had a phero in it. And given the name, I suspect it was Lace but I'm not sure. 

Does anyone know if Garland & Lace had a phero in it ever? I remember it was a favorite of mine. I remember swimming in slathering it on. And I remember getting a really good feeling from it so I kind of think it had a phero in it but I can't remember. I mean I could have been completely high on the delicious fumes. That is not outside of the scope of possibility. Anyone know for sure? Is that a scented phero blend?

2 minutes ago, starlitegirl said:

@eggers TY!  Now I know for sure that Lace was always my true love and my memory isn't completely failing me.

😂 You're welcome! 

All this Lace talk is making me feel like wearing it tonight. 😉

Welcome Back to the forum!

gosh - I am stumped!! - a phero for me?????  ...... I have been using them to get responses from others, cooperation , helpfulness, extra attention, and of course a bit o'luvin'..... but for myself - i just don't know.

I do like certain scents: LP Red Lace, Goddess of the Blue Moon, Hex Deflection, Ascension, Sharp dressed Human, Silken Glow,  The Vervain Flower, midnight Rider,  Tarutaru, and Aja, Betrothal 

I have some fairy cakes which are too cakey, on me so I use them for mixing

I do like the responses i get from Heat & Soul, Treasured hearts, La femme Mystere and SS4W and La Femme Niore

I think I need to make a chart.... lots of times i just sniff the bottle or like any good LPMP devotee I just huff my arms..... 

@raydee8_love  Ty for the welcome back!

When I started with pheros I was all about attracting guys. Then when I wore some, I noticed how much the impacted me directly. EST blends and Alpha nol I think were the main ones. Lace was my happy potion back then. I found it soothing and it boosted my mood. I remember Teddy being a favorite for some women as it had a kind of soothing male presence feel to it. The description sort of nails it. Some people loved Betas. Other loved DHEA. I had a metric ton of pheros and a bunch of the ones to attract men but it still amuses me how quickly I shifted from all about attracting them to all about how they made me feel. 

I got to a place where I literally did not care if I was getting hits off of men, I was too busy getting hits off myself. Ahh good times. 

33 minutes ago, starlitegirl said:

but it still amuses me how quickly I shifted from all about attracting them to all about how they made me feel. 

Why do you think this shift came for you? was it a snap event or gradual 

@raydee8_love  I think I just noticed that certain ones made me feel good. Lace especially in my case which was I think in part due to me loving the scent Garland & Lace that I fell in love with. I think up till then I was using a variety with a fair portion being all about attracting men. But once I started putting on G&L and feeling really good, it just became my main staple for the season. Then I just seemed to reach for whatever made me feel better. Lace was one. Cougar I remember gave me a happy sexy feeling so that one. SS4W gave me a nice sexy feeling. So if I felt sexy in them then that was about me even if it attracted men. That mattered less. I know it was within a year of me using the pheros. I think my logic became more like if I am spending money on these then they should do something for me. Yes in some cases having nice days at work or out with people was for me, but having that feeling they gave me, be it relaxing or happy was so nice it just became a priority to me.