Pherotine 2020 -

On 3/27/2020 at 7:56 AM, luna65 said:

I actually think Tonka Musk is the perfect scent for B2.2. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Shoot. We gave ours away, infused with the Love God when trying to help our young man friend. Nothing here to sniff. I'll have to trust you guys.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Shoot. We gave ours away, infused with the Love God when trying to help our young man friend. Nothing here to sniff. I'll have to trust you guys.

It is also a great Love God scent!  

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I'm actually brewing right now! :D

Oh YAY!

I am thinking it will take me another week to finish NRs and also a bunch of rebrews. I can only do as many as two per day, and being allergy season things move a little slower, as my nose must be in good working order as well as my state of mind. (Always brew with a happy optimistic state of mind!) Bad Boy is indeed on my list! Once they are done, I will be opening the sites back up. Izzy and I worked out a system to fill internet orders...only one of us in the shop at a time.

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I am thinking it will take me another week to finish NRs and also a bunch of rebrews. I can only do as many as two per day, and being allergy season things move a little slower, as my nose must be in good working order as well as my state of mind. (Always brew with a happy optimistic state of mind!) Bad Boy is indeed on my list! Once they are done, I will be opening the sites back up. Izzy and I worked out a system to fill internet orders...only one of us in the shop at a time.

Good things are worth waiting for and so we are very willing to wait for your awesome scents! :Emoticons10311:

40 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Good things are worth waiting for and so we are very willing to wait for your awesome scents! :Emoticons10311:

The men's collection is shaping into a Snoopyace extravaganza. lol. I've been digging out the old recipes and brewing with entirely new ingredients trying to come up with things in the same family as some of your older masterpieces, which is interesting since most of those ingredients are loooong gone.

Just now, Potion Master said:

The men's collection is shaping into a Snoopyace extravaganza. lol. I've been digging out the old recipes and brewing with entirely new ingredients trying to come up with things in the same family as some of your older masterpieces, which is interesting since most of those ingredients are loooong gone.

WHOO!!!  Well now that you say that, I'm getting impatient!  I cannot wait to see what new and amazing scents you've made from my old ideas. YAYAYAY!!!!!

15 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Oh wow, we get NRs AND rebrews???!??? 

❤❤❤ :D

On 4/7/2020 at 9:52 PM, Wanderlust said:

You take your time and work your magick. We'll just be sittin' on the couch in our pjs, watchin' the tube, maybe havin' a scotch.

Um, yes! I haven't drank this much in years. Strange days we're living in.

On 4/6/2020 at 1:04 PM, Potion Master said:

The men's collection is shaping into a Snoopyace extravaganza.

I'll take them all!

31 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'll take them all!

Me too! 😊

4 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

will there be a special money/job attracting scent?  

Check out these:

https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/copy-of-the-dagger-cimaruta-spell-collection-2020-hex-breaking-potion

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases/products/the-key-cimaruta-spell-collection-2020-a-potion-for-opportunity-pheromone-enhanced-w-swimming-with-sharks

Horn of plenty and The Key, one is for money and one for new oppotunities. 🍀

4 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

will there be a special money/job attracting scent?  

Yeah we've already got that, so it's more about a congruent work-appropriate scent/phero combo.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, bruja said:

Horn of plenty and The Key, one is for money and one for new oppotunities.

yes i have both of them -  and  a another one it has SWS - feel like i need another.....

3 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

yes i have both of them -  and  a another one it has SWS - feel like i need another.....

I have these Phero Charged Money Potion 2018, Sharp Dressed huMan, Rainforest Musk, oleander,  plus the Cimaruta 

and I got a bottle of Auntie Em's 

just want all the bases covered 

10 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

I have these Phero Charged Money Potion 2018, Sharp Dressed huMan, Rainforest Musk, oleander,  plus the Cimaruta 

I really like Sharp Dressed HuMan.  Very clean unisex scent.

I cannot wait for this months new releases!  I am so excited!!

1 hour ago, Snoopyace said:

I cannot wait for this months new releases!  I am so excited!

i am really looking forward to this and I am thinking ahead to summer sale!!

my sister thinks I am overboard on LPMP - but i enjoy them so much i usually wear 2 or 3 scents per day .  I know they have helped me in just about every situation

16 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I honestly believe you do!

Thought you'd like to see how things are progressing, since everything is taking longer than usual! Here are the labels for the new pheros being released this month.

As many of you know, we moved some of our staples we had previously commissioned from one phero lab over to another, so these are reformulations done by Dr Stone's company, and he is the best phero scientist on Earth, so I look forward to hearing what you all think. We have renamed them and given them new labels so as not to cause confusion with the older versions.

A note about the images - in early 2020 a new lot of images fell into the public domain, including publicly disseminated celebrity publicity shots created between 1925-1977, and movie trailer stills released prior to 1964, which were either never copyrighted or not renewed. Thus, we are happily able to use classic Hollywood shots for the first time! :)

AD-Charisma4W.jpg.13130ed584193babaf654438eceefa5e.jpg

Charisma for Women - formerly known as Popularity Potion (Marilyn Monroe)

AD-ClassyDame.jpg.76a5693f9af72d0a5a00e09cf625638d.jpg

Classy Dame - formerly known as Super Sexy for Women (Rita Hayworth)

AD-Gotcha2.jpg.0fb6aff22aa9a577cd655c9472d5752e.jpg

Gotcha! 2.0

I simply couldn't decide which image I loved more, so I decided to print both.

Lauren Becall & Humphrey Bogart OR Dorothy Dandridge & Harry Belafonte

AD-Gotcha25.jpg.7ca92bbded6cad38a154060c4cd24def.jpg

AD-BangBang.jpg.15443b4690caa8a7cba09989228723c6.jpg

Bang, Bang! - formerly Bang! which is a sexed up variant of Classy Dame (formerly SS4W)

I used a 2 gun image from the same photo shoot as the original label.

AD-SavageBeast.jpg.fcbb1befbb4b61e64042ba0edf717ce5.jpg

Savage Beast - this is the one I created to help pets get along, but I'm sure you will find many uses for it with humans as well!

I am offering this one lightly scented like the BAMs and LAMs because the scent notes are part of its' magic.

AD-TheLoveGod.jpg

The Love God - no change to the formula here, just wanted to bring the label in line with the others using celebrity images, and also call it by the title everyone seems to be calling it. "TLG - The Love God". Image is of Rudolph Valentino and Vilma Banky.

23 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Thought you'd like to see how things are progressing, since everything is taking longer than usual! Here are the labels for the new pheros being released this month.

As many of you know, we moved some of our staples we had previously commissioned from one phero lab over to another, so these are reformulations done by Dr Stone's company, and he is the best phero scientist on Earth, so I look forward to hearing what you all think. We have renamed them and given them new labels so as not to cause confusion with the older versions.

A note about the images - in early 2020 a new lot of images fell into the public domain, including publicly disseminated celebrity publicity shots created between 1925-1977, and movie trailer stills released prior to 1964, which were either never copyrighted or not renewed. Thus, we are happily able to use classic Hollywood shots for the first time! :)

AD-Charisma4W.jpg.13130ed584193babaf654438eceefa5e.jpg

Charisma for Women - formerly known as Popularity Potion (Marilyn Monroe)

AD-ClassyDame.jpg.76a5693f9af72d0a5a00e09cf625638d.jpg

Classy Dame - formerly known as Super Sexy for Women (Rita Hayworth)

AD-Gotcha2.jpg.0fb6aff22aa9a577cd655c9472d5752e.jpg

Gotcha! 2.0

I simply couldn't decide which image I loved more, so I decided to print both.

Lauren Becall & Humphrey Bogart OR Dorothy Dandridge & Harry Belafonte

AD-Gotcha25.jpg.7ca92bbded6cad38a154060c4cd24def.jpg

AD-BangBang.jpg.15443b4690caa8a7cba09989228723c6.jpg

Bang, Bang! - formerly Bang! which is a sexed up variant of Classy Dame (formerly SS4W)

I used a 2 gun image from the same photo shoot as the original label.

AD-SavageBeast.jpg.fcbb1befbb4b61e64042ba0edf717ce5.jpg

Savage Beast - this is the one I created to help pets get along, but I'm sure you will find many uses for it with humans as well!

I am offering this one lightly scented like the BAMs and LAMs because the scent notes are part of its' magic.

AD-TheLoveGod.jpg

The Love God - no change to the formula here, just wanted to bring the label in line with the others using celebrity images, and also call it by the title everyone seems to be calling it. "TLG - The Love God". Image is of Rudolph Valentino and Vilma Banky.

Those labels, OMG !!! This is so exciting ! Thank you so much for showing us a bit of what's to come, this lit up my entire day !