Pherotine 2020 -

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited!  Savage Beast—curious about the “lightly scented” notes on this one!  Although I am resistant to change and cherish all LPs so much in their original form, I really like the name change for Popularity Potion. Charisma just seems to express that intent much better including Marilyn on the label. Now to see the actual NR scents!  Can’t wait!

Great labels, Mara!  If you are still looking for a barber-shop-type scent for men, what about  the scent that you used for "Dad", several years ago?  I really liked that one!

On 4/6/2020 at 3:17 PM, Potion Master said:

I am thinking it will take me another week to finish NRs and also a bunch of rebrews. I can only do as many as two per day, and being allergy season things move a little slower, as my nose must be in good working order as well as my state of mind. (Always brew with a happy optimistic state of mind!) Bad Boy is indeed on my list! Once they are done, I will be opening the sites back up. Izzy and I worked out a system to fill internet orders...only one of us in the shop at a time.

I'm so excited to purchase a few new scents...

On 4/19/2020 at 3:07 PM, Potion Master said:

Thought you'd like to see how things are progressing, since everything is taking longer than usual! Here are the labels for the new pheros being released this month.

As many of you know, we moved some of our staples we had previously commissioned from one phero lab over to another, so these are reformulations done by Dr Stone's company, and he is the best phero scientist on Earth, so I look forward to hearing what you all think. We have renamed them and given them new labels so as not to cause confusion with the older versions.

A note about the images - in early 2020 a new lot of images fell into the public domain, including publicly disseminated celebrity publicity shots created between 1925-1977, and movie trailer stills released prior to 1964, which were either never copyrighted or not renewed. Thus, we are happily able to use classic Hollywood shots for the first time! :)

AD-Gotcha2.jpg.0fb6aff22aa9a577cd655c9472d5752e.jpg

Gotcha! 2.0

I simply couldn't decide which image I loved more, so I decided to print both.

Lauren Becall & Humphrey Bogart OR Dorothy Dandridge & Harry Belafonte

WOW, so excited, I'm a huge classic movie buff. so I can not wait till are released...Thank you so much for using old movie shots for the labels so very cool...

I'm a huge Bogie and Bacall fan, I've even been to the  Humphrey Bogart Film Festival, in the Key's.

Edited by dolphindolls2

We are a few more days away, this is a gigantic collection.

25 NRs, new pheros, Pherotine trials, and we are having to relaunch the websites at the same time.

The NRs will be ready for bottling tomorrow morning. Then labeling and programming to do so I am hoping around Thursday. :)

24 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

25 NRs, new pheros, Pherotine trials, and we are having to relaunch the websites at the same time.

The NRs will be ready for bottling tomorrow morning. Then labeling and programming to do so I am hoping around Thursday. :)

WOW.  You are amazing!  

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Wooohooo  🎉🎉🎉

May I ask, is there a change in the formula, I mean is Popularity potion the same as Charisma for women? Because PP doesn't work for me, so I'm not sure should I even try Charisma? 

14 hours ago, bruja said:

Wooohooo  🎉🎉🎉

May I ask, is there a change in the formula, I mean is Popularity potion the same as Charisma for women? Because PP doesn't work for me, so I'm not sure should I even try Charisma? 

Yes, the formulas are new for Charisma for Women (formerly Popularity), Gotcha 2.0, and Classy Dame (formerly Super Sexy for Women) and by extension, Bang, Bang! (formerly Bang!) because that one is a variant of Classy Dame.

25 new releases AND rebrews AND new pheros ?? That would be super impressive even if we weren't in a pandemic ! This is just so awesome of you to do all of this for us, & it really gives us something amazing & exciting to look forward to, which I can't even begin to tell you how appreciated that is right now, especially. Without even seeing what the new scents & rebrews are, I just want to say thank you, truly. It's super cool of you to do this 🥰 Soooooo can't  wait to see the new collection & place a much needed order ! 

19 hours ago, androstenol said:

25 ?? I'm a little dumbfounded at the moment....that is way beyond impressive. I can't even !!

:dancycat:

Yes. This.

One (maybe stupid?) question from abroad:

When you resume your business and the current restrictions are abolished... will international shipping be possible?

In my case: to Germany

Or are there any restrictions that prohibit international shipping?

I'm really looking forward to this collection and I already deceided that some of the sweets have to become mine 🤩

18 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

25 new releases AND rebrews AND new pheros ?? That would be super impressive even if we weren't in a pandemic ! This is just so awesome of you to do all of this for us, & it really gives us something amazing & exciting to look forward to, which I can't even begin to tell you how appreciated that is right now, especially. Without even seeing what the new scents & rebrews are, I just want to say thank you, truly. It's super cool of you to do this 🥰 Soooooo can't  wait to see the new collection & place a much needed order ! 

Same. I've been getting the nudge to check in since sunday, I see why!!

Let me set a budget. *excited*

4 hours ago, Lochkopp said:

One (maybe stupid?) question from abroad:

When you resume your business and the current restrictions are abolished... will international shipping be possible?

In my case: to Germany

Or are there any restrictions that prohibit international shipping?

I'm really looking forward to this collection and I already deceided that some of the sweets have to become mine 🤩

I'm not too fond of the idea of having to wait in line at the post office right now, so I will save up international orders and go in once per week. So shipping time will be a little longer than usual. ok?

And just a note about this Friday!....

Love Potion is going LIVE on Facebook this First Friday to chat about one of our biggest events of the year. We call it Pherotine!, and we will be discussing this stunning new collection of 25 pheromone enhanced scents for all genders and all situations, featuring gorgeous label artwork by local artist Barbara A McVey! Grab a drink and join us for a fun night of chatting and Q&A!
5-8 pm PST
https://www.facebook.com/LovePotionPerfumes/

We're going to go through all the new releases and you are welcome to type questions while we are live and we'll answer them on air. Please join us! :)

LOL no - but that reminds me that last night after Dinner and a Movie was completed I said in the live chat, "Why isn't it Tuesday today?  OH WAIT."  I mean, I thought it was hilarious.