Pherotine 2020 -

On 4/28/2020 at 3:06 PM, Potion Master said:

And just a note about this Friday!....

Love Potion is going LIVE on Facebook this First Friday to chat about one of our biggest events of the year. We call it Pherotine!, and we will be discussing this stunning new collection of 25 pheromone enhanced scents for all genders and all situations, featuring gorgeous label artwork by local artist Barbara A McVey! Grab a drink and join us for a fun night of chatting and Q&A!
5-8 pm PST
https://www.facebook.com/LovePotionPerfumes/

We're going to go through all the new releases and you are welcome to type questions while we are live and we'll answer them on air. Please join us! :)

Excitement! That's 7-10 pm CST for all my Midwesterners. I always have to check because I'm a ditz, lol.

Edited by Beccah

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara has to be the one to confirm this but I am going to assume that there will be options to purchase the Women's and Men's scents as separate sets, as there normally has been for the Pheromas/Pherotine collections.

The pages for each scent are up for everyone to read the descriptions - but Mara says not to order until she's able to program the samplers/sets page.

18 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

Just curious, are the new UNs going to be on the site, too ? Super excited to get my pale little hands on some Gotcha & Classy Dame in a spray 🤪

Also wondering this!  I don't want to pull the trigger on my cart yet because I want some UN Gotcha.

Yes they will!  Mara will be doing the rest of the programming after the First Friday event, so I'd recommending waiting to order tomorrow.

Order in already!  I went to the website to see prices and it said SOLD OUT. And I thought “Already?  How is that possible????  I refreshed and there were prices. I must have been there the same time she made them available. 😆  I just placed my order about half an hour ago. 

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Now I am working on the UNscented Phero Trials

i was like a kid - i had to get the TV sets  i couldn't wait 

i have to make a second order 

I am so excited 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:02 PM, Potion Master said:

So shipping time will be a little longer than usual. ok?

How could I complain about a few days?

I'm more than happy that international shipping is possible at all. 

Thank you for working your a** off in order to spoil us, Mara (and the whole team)!

On 4/28/2020 at 4:06 PM, Potion Master said:

And just a note about this Friday!....

Love Potion is going LIVE on Facebook this First Friday to chat about one of our biggest events of the year. We call it Pherotine!, and we will be discussing this stunning new collection of 25 pheromone enhanced scents for all genders and all situations, featuring gorgeous label artwork by local artist Barbara A McVey! Grab a drink and join us for a fun night of chatting and Q&A!
5-8 pm PST
https://www.facebook.com/LovePotionPerfumes/

We're going to go through all the new releases and you are welcome to type questions while we are live and we'll answer them on air. Please join us! :)

Oh, I’m so sorry I missed this!! 

I can't wait to get the new goodies! So very happy and grateful you concocted these potions.

Savage Beast intrigues me for the scent alone, yum! And super curious abot the pheros. Any chance you can let us know what the blend is based on?

2 hours ago, bruja said:

How long does a pherotine last, I mean til when will the unscented phero trials be available? 

I make them once per year and they are available until they sell out. But understand, there will be fewer of them this year. Our bottle suppliers are still shut down. We import our glass from Italy and only have what we ordered before this entire thing started. I will make more until we run out of glass. 

12 hours ago, Most Holy said:

I can't wait to get the new goodies! So very happy and grateful you concocted these potions.

Savage Beast intrigues me for the scent alone, yum! And super curious abot the pheros. Any chance you can let us know what the blend is based on?

I believe I listed the ingredients on the original thread...I am at the shop filling orders right now so I can't answer - my recipe book is at home, but I can answer when I get home tonight if you cant find it on here. It may have been under Pet Potion even though my working title was always Savage Beast. IIRC, it's strong on Androstadienone and Epi-Androstenol, there's a tinge of cops, and perhaps Beta-Nol and Est.  I will let you know for sure later. 

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I believe I listed the ingredients on the original thread...I am at the shop filling orders right now so I can't answer - my recipe book is at home, but I can answer when I get home tonight if you cant find it on here. It may have been under Pet Potion even though my working title was always Savage Beast. IIRC, it's strong on Androstadienone and Epi-Androstenol, there's a tinge of cops, and perhaps Beta-Nol and Est.  I will let you know for sure later. 

Here's the original thread @Most Holy

• 1 month later...

Fantastic, thank you so much. I have been loving it! And my husband as well as my ferocious little Yorkie love it, too 😁