ONLINE EVENT 4/3/2020 - AND A FREE PALM READING!

Potion Master

21 minutes ago, bruiseviolet said:

I will hold the fate of others in my hands? I wonder what that could mean. It is true that I don’t know my path in life yet so it will be interesting to see what I end up doing. Thank you for the reading. 😊 

BV, it mean's that the life and safety of others is your responsibility, thus the school teacher scenario. :)

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

The Event is now officially posted on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/837804833391838

Whoo!!

22 hours ago, SirenSong said:

Hi, Mara!  I’ve never had this done. My dominant hand is my right, the one without the ring. 

19422557-D256-47B8-BFD2-12A91B56C45F.jpeg

04F6D647-AAF1-421C-A44E-84CBB06518A7.jpeg

Wow, we've got two Fire Hands in a row here (Both Siren Song and Kayla)

A Fire Hand indicates someone who is action oriented and craves excitement. On your hands, there may be a hint of impatience there, if things to do not move as fast as you'd like. Or you may lose patience with what you perceive as drama. You're extremely smart, but it looks like you do not really like to devote time delving into feelings all that much. Your hands say your communication style is likely to be quite direct and your choice of career path likely to be of a secure nature. You are certainly creative and appreciate the arts, but would likely not choose the insecurity that an artist's life would provide, so the arts of some kind or another as a hobby seems more likely for you. It looks like your path is established and you are confident and secure with it.

23 hours ago, Kayla said:

20200326_101341_compress78.thumb.jpg.6f2f187546b5dfa273524000fa000a0b.jpg20200326_101356_compress44.thumb.jpg.bf48915de49053d1d198066d4709b584.jpg

Hi, Mara. Thank you so much for offering to read our palms. I am so excited! My right hand (top) is the dominant one. :)

Our other Fire Hand here, and very much so! Kayla, you look like an adrenaline junkie! Someone who likes roller coasters and horror movies perhaps? I see a lot of excitement here, and not very much devotion to a career yet - your hands say there doesn't seem to be much responsibility taken yet in this life, and you also appear to be a relatively young soul, so you may be flitting to one thing after another, tasting the nectar of many flowers, but not yet ready to settle to anything. There's much of the free spirit about you, and no major attachments thus far. It looks like you might even be attracted to danger, in some form or another, so watch out for yourself! Whatever career you ultimately choose, it seems that you would be happiest with a lifestyle that is fast paced.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Our other Fire Hand here, and very much so! Kayla, you look like an adrenaline junkie! Someone who likes roller coasters and horror movies perhaps? I see a lot of excitement here, and not very much devotion to a career yet - your hands say there doesn't seem to be much responsibility taken yet in this life, and you also appear to be a relatively young soul, so you may be flitting to one thing after another, tasting the nectar of many flowers, but not yet ready to settle to anything. There's much of the free spirit about you, and no major attachments thus far. It looks like you might even be attracted to danger, in some form or another, so watch out for yourself! Whatever career you ultimately choose, it seems that you would be happiest with a lifestyle that is fast paced.

Wow! My hands have betrayed me, lol. This is absolutely the complete opposite of me. I am fairly introverted and stay at home most of the time with the exception of work and socializing with close friends in more intimate environments. I have had the same career for over 26 years and am close to everyone there. I am definitely more of an old soul, and people often come to me for advice. I think that I have someone else's hands, Mara. :)

10 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Wow! My hands have betrayed me, lol. This is absolutely the complete opposite of me. I am fairly introverted and stay at home most of the time with the exception of work and socializing with close friends in more intimate environments. I have had the same career for over 26 years and am close to everyone there. I am definitely more of an old soul, and people often come to me for advice. I think that I have someone else's hands, Mara. :)

LOL! That's amazing!!! These are the hands of a race car driver or someone who enjoys jumping out of airplanes!! Welp, if you're gonna get it wrong at least get it spectacularly wrong!  Haha!! 

52 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

LOL! That's amazing!!! These are the hands of a race car driver or someone who enjoys jumping out of airplanes!! Welp, if you're gonna get it wrong at least get it spectacularly wrong!  Haha!! 

Maybe in a past or in my next life I was/will be a great adventurer. I used to love rollercoasters when I was younger, but having children "ruined" my body in the sense that I get really dizzy on rides now, and sometimes even on regular swings.  I do love fast cars and know a lot about fixing/maintaining them, but I drive a typical mom car - nothing exciting right now, until I retire. :)

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Wow, we've got two Fire Hands in a row here (Both Siren Song and Kayla)

A Fire Hand indicates someone who is action oriented and craves excitement. On your hands, there may be a hint of impatience there, if things to do not move as fast as you'd like. Or you may lose patience with what you perceive as drama. You're extremely smart, but it looks like you do not really like to devote time delving into feelings all that much. Your hands say your communication style is likely to be quite direct and your choice of career path likely to be of a secure nature. You are certainly creative and appreciate the arts, but would likely not choose the insecurity that an artist's life would provide, so the arts of some kind or another as a hobby seems more likely for you. It looks like your path is established and you are confident and secure with it.

Wow!  You nailed me. Exactly! Fire hands!! 🔥 Thank you!  Much love 💕 😘 

Reminder that our Online Reading Party is tomorrow! If you'd like to schedule a phone reading with one of our awesome Oracles, now's the time - slots are filling up fast!

We'll also be having some fun within the Event area, with trivia contests and group convos, I hope you'll join us!

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/837804833391838

Have a lovely day! ❤️

Whoo!  Gonna be fun!

On 4/4/2020 at 10:08 PM, Most Holy said:

Oh no, I missed it :( Next month again?

Not sure about that as it was very time consuming and we have a ton of work to do in other areas. However, we have a network of over a dozen readers that would be happy to give you a phone reading any time. You may post here or email me what your area of interest or concern is, and I will hook you up with the best reader for you! :)

Our email address is: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.vom

• 4 weeks later...