ONLINE EVENTS TODAY AND TOMORROW! :D April 30th & May 1st 2020

Potion Master

Hey All!

If you've been following us on Facebook, you may have seen that our employee Ryan has been doing these fabulous live shows from his livingroom. Last week he did an entire series on what it's like to be a Ghost Hunter and how to do a paranormal investigation on your own. :fright04238:

TODAY at 4 pm Pacific Time, he is interviewing our very own LUNA!!! That's Luna the Lady - the Royal Scribe of LPMP!! (not Luna my Cat). If you tune in live you can type questions and they will answer. You can still watch it later but harassing them while they are live is a bonus. :banana124:

And TOMORROW, from 5-8 pm, Ryan will interview lil ole me, and we will talk about all the New Releases and then all of our shop employees will be sharing their reviews and opinions of the scents each from their own abodes with their families. And again, you are welcome to type questions while we go. So grab a drink and join us, it will be FUN!

:cheers04251: Cheers!

32 minutes ago, luna65 said:

First Friday is online now!

I'm watching! :Emoticons10311:

Is it weird that I want to watch this while laying in a hammock and eating cheese?

I'm listening to it now, airpods help with audio if anyone is listening. You have to keep FB page up if you're on laptop but you don't need to physically watch as long as page stays. On phone, you can't leave the page without losing interview stream, fyi.

Mara just mentioned Sleestaks. That makes me happy.

Super stoked for Tonka Tobaccum and all the Snoopy good stuff.

This makes we want to do a zoom call when we all get our trials.

True story, my most elusive cat jumped up onto bed and licked my hand when Mara said the words "Savage Beast." Total coincidence, but still.

Edited by Eastwood22

41 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Is it weird that I want to watch this while laying in a hammock and eating cheese?

I missed a lot of the live feed right after the men's scents were talked about.  My bride smelled the Adam's Nectar I was wearing. 🥰 

:Emoticons10311:

Just now, Snoopyace said:

My bride smelled the Adam's Nectar I was wearing. 🥰 

Yay! I hope the new one is the same.

5 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Me too!  I cannot wait to smell the rebrews of all the scents I've loved over the years.  @Beccah  I am with you, I cannot believe that it's been ten years since my original Tonka Tobacum brew!  I LOVE that scent and I think it is absolutely perfect that it is coming with Charisma.  That and Pepperwood with Wanted Man?  Oh baby.

Edited by Snoopyace

44 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Mara tried to make it the same but it's got all different sources.

1 minute ago, luna65 said:

I'm sure I'll love it. We have it phero'd and virgin, and both effect me the same!

2 minutes ago, luna65 said:

She has such an amazing skill, I KNOW I'll love it (and I'm sure my bride will love it as well.)

OMG, I just spent 3+ hours on the Trial page and it just spontaneously DELETED. I gotta start again in the morning. PLEASE wait for the trial page, I will get it up asap tomorrow but I am gonna crash now. LOVE you guys, thank you for hanging with us through all the mayhem. I want you to have the discounts offered on the trial page, so please just wait a few hours more. Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who joined us on the live feed last night. It was fun, but the glitches I'm sure were super annoying. We'll get it better next time, it's a learning curve.

16 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I'm listening to it now, airpods help with audio if anyone is listening. You have to keep FB page up if you're on laptop but you don't need to physically watch as long as page stays. On phone, you can't leave the page without losing interview stream, fyi.

Super stoked for Tonka Tobaccum and all the Snoopy good stuff.

This makes we want to do a zoom call when we all get our trials.

True story, my most elusive cat jumped up onto bed and licked my hand when Mara said the words "Savage Beast." Total coincidence, but still.

A. I'm totally down! B. Can it be a Zoom Happy Hour? C. Now I have plans! (Favorite Jessica quote :lol2:)

15 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

Me too!  I cannot wait to smell the rebrews of all the scents I've loved over the years.  @Beccah  I am with you, I cannot believe that it's been ten years since my original Tonka Tobacum brew!  I LOVE that scent and I think it is absolutely perfect that it is coming with Charisma.  That and Pepperwood with Wanted Man?  Oh baby.

The men's editions are lit :lol: Are the kids still saying that? The 21 yr old isn't much involved with me currently and the middle schooler is at that awkward phase.

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

OMG, I just spent 3+ hours on the Trial page and it just spontaneously DELETED. I gotta start again in the morning. PLEASE wait for the trial page, I will get it up asap tomorrow but I am gonna crash now. LOVE you guys, thank you for hanging with us through all the mayhem. I want you to have the discounts offered on the trial page, so please just wait a few hours more. Thank you!

ACK! 

K, I loved that Facebook Live! It was so much fun to hear all the LP crew's thoughts on the potions and they're all very engaging and entertaining personalities. I have a thought that it would be fun to do a forum members/LP crew Zoom type thing to talk about the new phero blend versions vs the classic.

Edited by Beccah

I think that's a great idea @Beccah if you want to broadcast a forum members chat on facebook, go for it! I think you are already an admin on the LP facebook page? If not, I will make it so. @Eastwood22 I think you are already a pro at the live broadcasting so ANY ADVICE YOU WANT TO SHARE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! :)

I died laughing at this! :lol:

32 minutes ago, Beccah said:

K, I loved that Facebook Live! It was so much fun to hear all the LP crew's thoughts on the potions and they're all very engaging and entertaining personalities. I have a thought that it would be fun to do a forum members/LP crew Zoom type thing to talk about the new phero blend versions vs the classic.

This is what I'd like to suggest, a zoom happy hour / first impressions / questions event. One person would be zoom host/ main moderator. Everyone would come in, say hello, then we'd all be muted/mute ourselves. We can send questions/comments in advance on the forum or FB or however, @Potion Master @luna65 or @halo0073 would select who would answer the question. (I liked hearing Mara's stories and thoughts yesterday.) Or @Snoopyace, or anyone else who might have some insight for us. As the zoom meeting is happening, anyone with zoom link can add a question or comment to the chat, whomever has the floor at the moment can read it or pass it along or ignore or next person speaking can address it. 

When signing in, we should all use our forum names so we know who we're talking with. I highly recommend all cameras on so we can see each other. As someone teaching zoom classes everyday, it's not fun to talk to a black rectangle. My son changed my setting last week to "touch up my appearance," he enthusiastically told me "it will get of your wrinkles." (I had not previously known that they were bumming him out.)

For audio, it could be set so we're all unmuted and the view will keep switching to the next person talking. I DO NOT suggest that, it will bounce around to whomever's dog barks or Easy Bake oven timer goes off. If we manually unmute ourselves before talking, it will cut down on interruptions. If you just need to say "Me too!" you can add it to the chat. I HIGHLY recommend that someone give @Potion Master some Airpods or some other bluetooth device with built in microphone. I have borrowed a pair for teaching and I've listened to other teachers not using bluetooth earbuds and the sound sucks in comparison. Rooms echo, and we all move closer and further from the mic, even if we are just sitting.

The whole thing can be recorded to a local computer by the host or recorded to the intergallactic cloud. That link can then be made available on forum or FB or LP website or wherever. Whatcha think?

@Beccah do you have a pro zoom account? I have mine set up so I only have one meeting going at a time, and I'm hosting other teachers, so if we use my account it just needs to be when it's not being used for that. CA time, sat or sunday afternoons would work. I have a class that runs 6:30-8pm CA time on Fridays, so I don't think I could host a First Friday event. 

Edited by Eastwood22

8 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

@Eastwood22 I think you are already a pro at the live broadcasting so ANY ADVICE YOU WANT TO SHARE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! :)

I am not a pro, but I have insane stick-to-it-iveness! Always willing to die trying, for the right cause. Yoga, rock n roll, and now perfume chats!