Sharp Dressed huManoid w/SWS

AD-Humanoid_540x.jpg?v=1588376350

Artist: Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

COTTON / COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
ESPRESSO ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
TOBACCO LEAF ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

This is SO interesting!  I think I was expecting more of a coffee-forward scent, and it is, but not in the way I thought it would be.  The coffee and linen notes are pretty much exactly balanced, so there's a clean smooth quality underneath the coffee earthiness.  It's very elegant and polished, totally professional.  It's reminiscent of a clean green kind of vibe, but it's not that, not exactly.  But there is a fresh quality to it throughout.  Definitely a great scent for work or an interview, or any kind of encounter where you want to make a good impression, convince others that you're capable and dependable.  And it is exactly unisex, exactly.  The quality it has is attractive for both men and women, and I think it will manifest itself contextually, meaning that whomever wears it will be judged based on what it makes others think of you, rather than the quality of the scent itself, if that makes sense.  Because it's the type of scent which becomes camouflage of a kind.

If you don't have anything with SWS and you've always wanted to try it, I definitely recommend that you give this scent a chance.

• 1 month later...

This is the only one I have tried so far I cannot wear. I think it is the tobacco note that explodes on my skin. Crazy part is, looking at the ingredients, I thought this was a "for sure" I would enjoy. 

But ... everyone is different and we all have one or two scents that just don't work for us. So like Luna said above - don't be afraid to give it a shot.

• 1 month later...

This reminds me of a slightly male version of Sneaky Clean. It has that same sort of "clean soapy fresh linen" vibe but with more a 'GOOD MORNING !" oomph to it. To me it smells like either a man or a business woman just had their first cup of coffee, slipped into their white shirt, picked up the newspaper and is getting ready for the first meeting of the day. It's very low key and I don't feel like I have to be super conservative with the application for fear of it being detected as perfume. I agree with @luna65  that is is a bit of a chameleon. I'm getting mostly linen and coffee from this one, very little tobacco. I"m having a hard time detecting the lavendar or bamboo as seperate notes; for me they jsut provide a comforting and attractive background vibe.

Full bottle territory, people !

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this today - the coffee was out on top but so was a strong masculine scent - clean but manly. Last time I did not notice the scent as so male - last time it was more unisex

I worked remotely this morning   but wow - I was uber productive!!  i not only finished everything for this week  and most of next week but I am already ahead during the 1st week of September 

so i don't know if the coffee  scent or the SWS pushed me 

@raydee8_lovethat's a great report of selfies !

I get similar selfies with unscented SWS. But the scent ingredients work synergistically with the pheromone blend so yes,  it could well be both !

Congratulations on getting so much done ! I often use a SWS blend on Mondays when I just don't feel like working, and I have a super productive day.

Now that my sample bottle is a few days old, I'm getting more coffee. Or maybe it's just my body chemistry changing due to having my period. It's so fun how it morphs even on me. 

:smokingbun:

• 3 years later...

I know it’s not in the description but it opens with a strong leather smell on me. Maybe the espresso and vetiver combination evokes leather impression. It softens very soon after few minutes. I’m not super familiar with how each note smells, but vetiver is dominant on me

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this to work yesterday. After work I decided to swing by a supermarket to pick a beer for the weekend. Once I got to the cashier he stared at me for 3 seconds deciding if he wants to ask for my ID. He then slipped the id part and asked “do you need a bag, ma’am?” 
being ma’am-ed is not flattering but if this is the respect I get with SWS, and it’s time saving I’ll take it lol

*skipped the id