AD-LP9GreenChai_540x.jpg?v=1588373689

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

CITRUS ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
GREEN TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've always sort of characterized No. 9 as a scent for those who may be a bit spooked to explore the nuances of artisan fragrance overall.  It's the kind of scent a guy could immediately recognize as classic cologne or whatever.  So what's interesting to me about this variant is that it does add some nuance to the whole.  It's unisex but I'm getting a on-the-masculine-side-of-unisex vibe in terms of how it plays out.  The green tea is quite airy and refreshing but the chai spice blend gives it a nice earthy evocation, which I'm choosing to attribute to the cardamom (if it's a classic kind of chai spice blend, that is).  You still get the citrus musk base tying it together and making it palatable for daily wear but it's just a bit more than the usual, if that makes sense.  I think anyone who enjoys No. 9 and wears it regularly would be happy with this one, but if you've never tried it and are curious, definitely snag a trial vial - I think you will be intrigued.

I can't add much to Luna's description. This was my surprise favorite of Pherotine. It smells so good on and the Open Windows with it, it's a whole vibe. I really felt amazing while I was wearing it and that the Green Chai was the only different thing I was doing yesterday, so I have to conclude that I got a nice self effect from this one. It pains me to recommend that everyone at least get a trial vial because I would like to hoard this one, but definitely at least get a trial vial. :lol:

• 2 months later...

I'm not a huge fan of the regular LP#9; it just doesn't work that well on me. So I was surprised by how much I liked this variant. I find it to be not quite as harsh as the regular one. The tea and spices take the edge off and give it more complexity. I would say this is leaning on the masculine side of unisex, but not too far over. Easily wearable for a woman.